Nancy Grace.. 09.10.08 8PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont think the lawyer "Count Chocula" is working for free..Why would he. Thats a nice story earlier posted about him and Im sure he is a very nice gentleman. I think he is trying to distance the elder Anthonys from Casey weather its to shield them legally or just get them to come to terms with the likely inevitable end to this nightmare. I hope they go broke paying for his services. I thought they were already broke but obviously they are getting money somewhere.

I think it was this thread where it was being asked where the big rolling billboard came from, as HOA made the A"s move the thing.

Okay, just reported on Orlando local news...not on the web yet......the HOA put it back. Not kidding.

Well that, and I have always wondered if there is an investigation going on about any type of welfare fraud by Casey. I wouldn't put it past her to use a fake address, collect for children who don't exist or.....maybe the other states she named from early on are places where she is also collecting for Caylee.

jmo

All she would have to do is lie and say she has to pay her parents rent to live there and she can get welfare.

I think it was this thread where it was being asked where the big rolling billboard came from, as HOA made the A"s move the thing.

Okay, just reported on Orlando local news...not on the web yet......the HOA put it back. Not kidding.
I forgot...what is the HOA again?!

Yeah I watched it for a while thinking that he must have some pretty good balance to stay bent over like that for so long and then I realized the frame must be stuck.

lol...that is funny.

IMO Mr. NeJame is been "sweet talked" by CA and GA. This has happened before - TP and LP - and TM & TES. I don't give him a week and I bet he's outta here. He saw tonight on NG just what he is up against. He didn't (or couldn't) answer alot of NG's questions. When he did, he danced like I said last night, gracefully and eloquently. He keeps saying the GP's are in denial and then goes on to say "their grief" or "they're grieving". Well then, which is it? You can't have both. You can't be in denial and grieve at the same time. He wouldn't even answer the question about ZG. I thought that strange.

Where is the common sense? If CA and GA are just "innocent people" (I refuse to call them victims like he is) then why aren't they talking? Innocents have NOTHING TO HIDE. Hence the term innocent.

WHERE HAS COMMON SENSE GONE? Why is there such a lack of it in this case. I'm not talking about KC or the GP's. Its everyone else surrounding this - COMMON SENSE. But I guess that doesn't count for anything these days.

Thanks...that is what I thought. Maybe they were reading the other thread...because earlier today I recommended they put up signs of their own if they didn't want to see the protesters. LOL This wasn't what I had in mind, but whatever.

Hilarious I must have missed that comment...decomp nurse. I've never met one and have been a nurse for too many years.

That has been cleared up, there is no such thing.. someone misunderstood what Cindy said.

Well that, and I have always wondered if there is an investigation going on about any type of welfare fraud by Casey. I wouldn't put it past her to use a fake address, collect for children who don't exist or.....maybe the other states she named from early on are places where she is also collecting for Caylee.

jmo
I don't know about that but she sure has proven that she has no qualms about stealing from other people. That's not something you just start doing - that's long time behavior imo

By the way, would someone mind showing me where OCSD have stated they have cleared and completely ruled out CA and GA of ANY wrongdoing or having anything to do with Caylee's case?!?! I MUST have missed that because Mr. N pointed out they have told him as much. I would love to see that statement.

By the way, would someone mind showing me where OCSD have stated they have cleared and completely ruled out CA and GA of ANY wrongdoing or having anything to do with Caylee's case?!?! I MUST have missed that because Mr. N pointed out they have told him as much. I would love to see that statement.

I'm looking now...TOTALLY kidding..there isn't such thing and I doubt anything exists or ever will. JMO.

Thanks...that is what I thought. Maybe they were reading the other thread...because earlier today I recommended they put up signs of their own if they didn't want to see the protesters. LOL This wasn't what I had in mind, but whatever.

ya know what's sad? Since Casey came home they haven't driven there sign on wheels anywhere. Before it was so important for them to drive it around so people could see Caylee's face.

Local news reported they put the billboard back in a showing of anti-protesting basically.

Meanwhile, tv news said Cindy had emailed them to say that the family is taking down the license plate of everyone who shows to protest, do a drive by snoop, and so on.

She then indicated, according to channel 9's reporter, that the Anthony's are running a backround check of the plate numbers.

Thus, it seems:

CINDY HAS HER OWN POLICE STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder she isn't cooperating with the Sheriffs...

jmo

Local news reported they put the billboard back in a showing of anti-protesting basically.

Meanwhile, tv news said Cindy had emailed them to say that the family is taking down the license plate of everyone who shows to protest, do a drive by snoop, and so on.

She then indicated, according to channel 9's reporter, that the Anthony's are running a backround check of the plate numbers.

Thus, it seems:

CINDY HAS HER OWN POLICE STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No wonder she isn't cooperating with the Sheriffs...

jmo
ROFLAMO - Cindy, three words you need o take to heart: STUPID LASTS FOREVER (and imo you are proof of that) YOu can't go off threatening people like that. Are you going to take down the plates of all LE who patrol your street, too?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back