Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if they find the book of stickers casey is an idiot. imoooooo

Latent finger print on the heart shaped stick that was placed on the duct tape that was over Caylee's mouth.

Is there any reason in Florida Sunshine laws they can not or do not say whose print this is? I assume even in Florida they have to tell the defense. I don't believe in any way a lot of these results are not in. imo

YES. YES - lets find out if the sticker came from a roll of stickers in Casey's house before we say it is connected to her. (NG show)

ok so. heart shaped sticker on the duct tape over the mouth. sticker on for so long it fell off. left adhesive on the duct tape - in a heart shape.

As messed up as all this is, the sticker, the tape, toys, blanket, laundry bag, this is FANTASTIC news....lot's of evidence, LOTS of forensics. I am going to concentrate on the ME investigators and LE right now...we need them to make the a rock solid case. Praying for ALL involved. Why???? UGH
Just look at all the Winnie the Pooh toys in her room ~ that was her blanket! Or is the defense going to make the jury believe that the "nanny" had one of those too? :mad: I'm more convinced than ever that Casey is just evil. MOO

Soooo much to sort thru today. I may be here all night. And no American Idol for me tonight and I am a fanatic!

im going to have to leave the thread now before i get booted for BLOWING THE F UP.

I AM SO HEATED right now.

tata

NG talking "who would do this.......discard a dead child with her favorite blanket."

Me..........this leaves no doubt who "did it".........no one else outside the Anthony family would know Caylee's favorite things.

Just Hearing the New News.......& all I can say is OMG

KC is sicker than I thought....

What was the reason for the Sticker?

Was it a Goodbye Kiss..??

Dr. Perper said that the heart sticker was more than likely placed there by someone with an emotional connection to the dead child.

Dr. Perper.............the heart sticker indicates an emotional connection to the child, and also tells us this was a homicide.

Is there any reason in Florida Sunshine laws they can not or do not say whose print this is? I assume even in Florida they have to tell the defense. I don't believe in any way a lot of these results are not in. imo

YES. YES - lets find out if the sticker came from a roll of stickers in Casey's house before we say it is connected to her. (NG show)

sorry if someone else mentioned this but I thought I heard the prosecution wants to try to keep the trial in Orlando so they are not releasing everything they have as of yet...

Just Hearing the New News.......& all I can say is OMG

KC is sicker than I thought....

What was the reason for the Sticker?

Was it a Goodbye Kiss..??
A goodye token from a demented and evil person.
Yes she's sicker than I'd thought too!
Unbelievable!:furious:

Do they have the sticker? Or just the imprint/sticky of the sticker that is heart shaped on the duct tape? I'm a bit confused (tired, tax time).

Kathy Belich..........George has been the one who's been suspicious all along when it comes to KC's guilt

Do they have the sticker? Or just the imprint/sticky of the sticker that is heart shaped on the duct tape? I'm a bit confused (tired, tax time).

The sticker was in the bag with Caylees remains I belive

Dr. Perper.............the heart sticker indicates an emotional connection to the child, and also tells us this was a homicide.

I agree......I think it was Casey's way of giving her a goodbye Kiss

Then there is Casey's Tattoo....!!!

I'm wondering why Casey didn't put Caylee's favorite doll in with the Body???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member