Nancy Grace 1/21/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have the sticker? Or just the imprint/sticky of the sticker that is heart shaped on the duct tape? I'm a bit confused (tired, tax time).

They did say on the show that they went and found the sticker. But I could swear the first mention of it said a latent print...then said the IMPRINT of adheasive in the shape of a heart....will have to wait for transcripts.

Just Hearing the New News.......& all I can say is OMG

KC is sicker than I thought....

What was the reason for the Sticker?

Was it a Goodbye Kiss..??
It's just morbid, imo. :furious:

Do they have the sticker? Or just the imprint/sticky of the sticker that is heart shaped on the duct tape? I'm a bit confused (tired, tax time).

I think the sticker was found in the bag.........not sure though

they have the actual sticker AND the duct tape has adhesive from that sticker on it

Photographs taken from the home may show the items found in the bag, showing that the items were at one time in the Anthony house.

A goodye token from a demented and evil person.
Yes she's sicker than I'd thought too!
Unbelievable!:furious:

Just when we think we've heard it all....!!!

I'm totally stunned by this.....!!!

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I want to know jsut how does this sick witch lay down and sleep at night???

Thanks everyone.

I am sick. My son, turned 3 on 11/6, had the exact Winnie set in his crib. How??? I will never comprehend.

Thanks everyone for sharing the details for those of us without cable!

LP..."I was right on more than one issue"

Where is the Bathing suit that he claimed was in the Bag...??

LP..............says there was a heart sticker on the laptop computer that the female body guard saw

Laundry bag had clothes in it!!! LOL LOL

Should be easy to trace.

im going to have to leave the thread now before i get booted for BLOWING THE F UP.

I AM SO HEATED right now.

tata

Hi Shavaun,

Do you think the reason JB wanted the tapes released and then this, is because
he want's outrage, for his change of venue request?

LP shouting something about Kronk white bag not black?

Just when we think we've heard it all....!!!

I'm totally stunned by this.....!!!

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I couldn't agree more! This case just gets sicker and sicker. :furious: I just can't wrap my mind around it all! One thing I just can't understand is how G and C and defend this monster!!!:furious:

Thanks everyone for sharing the details for those of us without cable!
LP just said Tracy (his female BH who was in the house with Casey) had found a sheet of stickers in the house and put one on her computer. It seems there's a lot of evidence inside the bag tying back to the house, like if the toy horse was part of a set maybe. LE also going over all photos of inside the house looking for what was there before Caylee was killed. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie