Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not true.She still has the trash not the bag.As far as the heart stickers I blogged with her this morning.She would have mentioned that.

How strange LE would not retrieve it......I thought they had.

Don't know about the stickers, someone else is watching that video.

Did she ever tell us which WS pages were in the trash ??

I paused too, they are petals.
There is even a rotting leaf from the rose on the same yellow page.
The visual stuff is always so funny to hear what people see.
I tried to do a screen capture but it is not taking.

I respectfully disagree. If they were petals when she lifts the paper they should fall off and they ddon't. They are hearts IMO.

It is likely that the trash bag with the body matches the bag CA gave to LE containing items from the car in July since LE went back to the evidence room to look at the bag from CA after finding the body.

It was mentioned that the heart sticker was matched to similar heart stickers in the house.

Cloth laundry bag/ hamper. I have wicker hampers with liners, could this be what they are talking about? I also have bags for the launderer/dry cleaner with the company logo on it. Maybe this?

How could CA not notice the missing blankie, clothes and hamper/bag? She keeps a very clean, tidy house - she knows everything in it.

WTH is LP trying to imply about the W/D being a different color?

Why is LA living with the A's and where is Mallory? Weren't they living together and wasn't she pregnant? What happened to Mallory?

I have been asking all month about Mallory, no answer?????:confused:

Thanks for keeping NG updated for us!!

So it could be as easy as a trash bag, eh? Imagine that.

I can't wait until the rerun of NG so I can see these red things you guys are talking about and the new photos. I forgot to set the dvr earlier.

OK LP! WTH?! (I am going to smack the ole' boy's cowboy hat off his head for that one! LOL I won't defend him tonight!)

The only lone (real) key that has come up was the one that Lee mentioned he got rid of for Amy. I still want to know the story behind that statement. (ZG does not exist and has no key, Casey.)

How many of you are resisting the urge right now to run to your cabinet to look at your own garbage bags??????ROFLMAO... I would go look at mine but I am afraid I will miss a post on this thread:crazy:

Maybe LE seized the box of bags with the yellow ties so the Anthonys' had to get a new box and the subsequent box had red ties.

Either that, or they had more than one box of trash bags. If you look in our pantry, you will find two or three kinds of black garbage bags. Different brands have different colored ties. So, maybe they had a box of the ones with the red ties, and a box of the ones with the yellow ties. There is no law against having more than one kind of garbage bag. Your idea makes alot of sense, though.

LE searched the house in July, that is when they took trash bags.

LE did not take the bag due to the search. CA handed the bag to LE so that they could carry eight items that had originally been in the Pontiac out of the house.

LE got lucky - and CA helped them.

Thanks for keeping NG updated for us!!

So it could be as easy as a trash bag, eh? Imagine that.

I can't wait until the rerun of NG so I can see these red things you guys are talking about and the new photos. I forgot to set the dvr earlier.

OK LP! WTH?! (I am going to smack the ole' boy's cowboy hat off his head for that one! LOL I won't defend him tonight!)

The only lone (real) key that has come up was the one that Lee mentioned he got rid of for Amy. I still want to know the story behind that statement. (ZG does not exist and has no key, Casey.)
Whatever happened to the officer who left the room, allowing LA to get the key, and CA to pocket the cash?

LE did not take the bag due to the search. CA handed the bag to LE so that they could carry eight items that had originally been in the Pontiac out of the house.

LE got lucky - and CA helped them.
Hahahahaha~ Priceless! What a gift! ;)

Whatever happened to the officer who left the room, allowing LA to get the key, and CA to pocket the cash?

She was nearly as negligent as the officer who dismissed RK, IMO.

How many of you are resisting the urge right now to run to your cabinet to look at your own garbage bags??????ROFLMAO... I would go look at mine but I am afraid I will miss a post on this thread:crazy:
I looked, mine are white, and I have ALOT of them, enought to last 3 months! Hope nothing goes missin' round here!

going to utube to watch footage of garage and see if I can verify change of color of wanddryer ..anyone else have pictures to look at..poor ol lp,is he delusional or is he a genius..or a physic??:waitasec:
:woohoo:

a4r6hj.jpg
24fiagg.jpg

I definately see red hearts... and they are not rose/flower petals, they are perfect hearts.
The lady lays them on yellow piece of paper, and then points to them. There are 2 or 3 of them. I paused the video , they're hearts.

I saw hearts also. She has some lose papers on the ground, looks like perhaps yellow legal paper as well as a note written on a piece of torn off white paper that is shown to the left of yellow paper that has the hearts at the bottom of it. As she is showing them to the reporter she says "now these are interesting" or something to that affect. But I see the hearts. Moo

Hmmm...I recall when Cindy pocketed the cash, but I don't remember Lee getting the key at this point. Could be tho. I am sure that officer probably still works for OCSO unless she was dating Casey, too. (snickering)

I know what mine look like ~ they're Target Brand and have red handles. The white kitchen bags (also Target) have no handles. :D DH says yellow handled trash bags are probably Hefty brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member