Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be important. Caylee would have been bagged about a month before CA put that car stuff in the evidence bag. That bag might be from a different box lot than the body bag. I'm just thinking it through.

I understand Hot Dogs. I'm hoping that they use appx the same amount of trash bags that my family of 5 uses ( we produce alot of trash), which tells me there's a good chance that the bag Casey used mid June may have come from same batch as the July bag.

I thought I read somewhere that someone told her how to preserve the bag so if LE needed it in the future it would be in good condition.
LE isnt' the ones that told her how to preserve it. I had thought I read it was TM but who knows with all the crap that has been thrown out in this case.

Are you sure shergal? After I read your post,I looked at the video again. I see red petals from flowers she picked up from the trash,that do look alot like heart stickers. Could that may be what you saw...or did I miss something?

I watched twice, I see rose petal from the dead flowers sticking out of the bag.

I thought I read in the media that "trash-bag lady" offered the bag to LE, but they declined taking it. :waitasec:

IDK for sure.......someone in (our) rumors thread said they had asked her what WS pages were in the trash & 'trash napper' said she was going to tell us, but she never did..........later on Fox forum I saw them talking about LE getting the trash & the bag.

I weigh 90 lbs and am just under 5'0 and have no problem dragging heavy things or throwing them over my shoulder. I can also lift a pretty hefty weight for my size. When I'm physically fit and working out on a regular basis I can lift 40 lbs - not a problem. I think KC was very capable of lifting and desposing of Caylee's body. Her size doesn't sway my opinion one bit.
Maybe it's just because I can't see Casey physically exerting herself too much. MOO

I don't know if I should say this or not but if she is proven guilty and the jury goes for the DP, I think that is one execution I could handle witnessing. And I never thought I would be able to say that!

Me, too and I never thought I could say that either. She is a monster, simply pure evil. Dr. Bethany Marshall gave me goosebumps tonight when she was talking about the heart sticker being sadistic because it was something Caylee loved. I wish the trial would start already! :mad:

Seems like they would have just taken it rather then telling her how to "preserve" it. That whole story doesn't sound right to me. Maybe the media got it wrong. IMO

This is MaddiesGram! I was posting on a another website with her and others before coming here, she did keep the garbage as far as I know. I remember her finding papers in there with special dates in Caylee's life and of course the hat was Annie's. I will try to contact her again, FWIW I think those are rose petals though

Wowsier, that yellow paper does look like it had a couple of hearts on the bottom. and the one right above it had a note that looked like it was from casey, started out Dad.
Good find to whoever notice this. I pray that lady kept that bag. LE definetely needs to be made aware of this, they could have missed this clip or not remember it.
Anyone know how to capture that video and do a still of those shots of that paper?

1. there was no nanny

2. therefore, the nanny couldnt have a key to the house

3. therefore, the nanny didnt come in to steal the trashbags to kill and dump Caylee

perhaps casey could tell the investigators where she made the extra key to give to the "nanny"

heheheheheh.... one LOAD of BULL after another

this case is over and JB knows it

There you are!!!! about time you showed up!!!:crazy:
sorry ot there.
I think LP was probably spinning the washer/dryer thing maybe since the dirty/nasty clothes from the car were washed in there ....evidence down the drains maybe??????? who knows...that is what I thought:bang:

I understand Hot Dogs. I'm hoping that they use appx the same amount of trash bags that my family of 5 uses ( we produce alot of trash), which tells me there's a good chance that the bag Casey used mid June may have come from same batch as the July bag.

I understand that too, BMW. But there is simply no way to know the quantity of bags in the house when KC would have grabbed the body bag. If say, there were three left after she bagged Caylee... then the bag CA gave LE would be from a different lot. That is assuming those folks would go through more than three bags a month.

As far as the Trash Bag supporting Caylee's "Dead Weight"

If Caylee was inside a Laundry bag & that Bag was placed inside a trash bag then all Casey would have to do is grip the Laundry Bag while Carrying it & there wouldn't be a chance of the bag breaking open.

The Laundry bag would take all the weight & the trash bag would just be a "Cover"

It's all how you carry the bag

From what I've read in the docs & what I'm hearing, she was placed in the black garbage bag & then into the cloth laundry bag.:eek:

For purposes of hiding, this seems strange, as it could be easier to spot the laundry bag.

When she was finally found, it was the balck garbage bag that was spotted.

KC murders her daughter, steals from her best friend, Lies to LE & then berates her parents for not coming up with 50k to Bail her out...!!!

And Cindy & George still call her "SweetHeart"......Go figure

1. there was no nanny

2. therefore, the nanny couldnt have a key to the house

3. therefore, the nanny didnt come in to steal the trashbags to kill and dump Caylee

perhaps casey could tell the investigators where she made the extra key to give to the "nanny"

heheheheheh.... one LOAD of BULL after another

this case is over and JB knows it

You know invisable nannys ALWAYS carry invisable keys.....:rolleyes:

I'd think that if ZG had a key, her fingerprints would be ALL over the A house?

Pretty easy to proove, there was no ZG in the house

I think it would be hilarious if SA brought all the ZG's in ny, florida,NC, into court and ask Casey to point her out..*snorts*

Right on! and they will never find any prints from any zannie.........

What does the washer and dryer have to do with anything? Why did LP feel the need to mention it?
Perhaps to replace the washer and dryer with Casey's pants in them that may have had decomp on them...

This is MaddiesGram! I was posting on a another website with her and others before coming here, she did keep the garbage as far as I know. I remember her finding papers in there with special dates in Caylee's life and of course the hat was Annie's. I will try to contact her again, FWIW I think those are rose petals though

I hope she saved the bag - especially if heart stickers are in there!

I have to admit that I thought it was over the top that she took that bag, but now I'm an idiot for thinking so in the first place!

...another man's trash is another man's treasure -guess that really does ring true sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss