Nancy Grace 1/22/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be the case :furious: I think it's time for a court appointed guardian ad lidem!!!

Oh that is so troubling from a human standpoint, and a parental one, spiritual one. Oh it's just .......what is the word I am searching for.......wrong.

I thought I heard him say something about that. I'm not losing my mind!
If the A's got a new washer and dryer, then where are the old ones?

I would like to know how they got the money to buy these? No one working etc........find Caylee's $$$$

even lou dobbs is having Caylee's death on later!

Between 0:24 and 0:38 stuck at the bottom of that yellow sheet of paper with writing on it. I thought it was the rose petals at first, but she picks it up and waves it around and they don't move or fall off. Center top one looks like a heart sticker to me. I certainly could be wrong though.

What video are we discussing here??

I would like to know how they got the money to buy these? No one working etc........find Caylee's $$$$

even lou dobbs is having Caylee's death on later!
Don't let Casey get wind of the Ant's buying a new washer and dryer! That money could have gone to help bond her out the first time around! :crazy:

What does the washer and dryer have to do with anything? Why did LP feel the need to mention it?

Between 0:24 and 0:38 stuck at the bottom of that yellow sheet of paper with writing on it. I thought it was the rose petals at first, but she picks it up and waves it around and they don't move or fall off. Center top one looks like a heart sticker to me. I certainly could be wrong though.
I'm interested in seeing that, do you have a link please?

I thought I read in the media that "trash-bag lady" offered the bag to LE, but they declined taking it. :waitasec:

I thought I read somewhere that someone told her how to preserve the bag so if LE needed it in the future it would be in good condition.

Not important wheither they took trash bags before July 25 as Cindy did give them 1 and they logged that in as evidence and have kept it.

It could be important. Caylee would have been bagged about a month before CA put that car stuff in the evidence bag. That bag might be from a different box lot than the body bag. I'm just thinking it through.

What does the washer and dryer have to do with anything? Why did LP feel the need to mention it?
Who on earth knows really. Maybe he's trying to insinuate that the old ones contained evidence (Cindy washed KC's stinky clothes from the decomp car in it)

1. there was no nanny

2. therefore, the nanny couldnt have a key to the house

3. therefore, the nanny didnt come in to steal the trashbags to kill and dump Caylee

perhaps casey could tell the investigators where she made the extra key to give to the "nanny"

heheheheheh.... one LOAD of BULL after another

this case is over and JB knows it

Maybe he just thinks it's odd that they would change appliances right in the middle of their granddaughter being missing. Especially since Cindy had WASHED evidence in the old one.

Remember Casey saying in the last released interview with CA and GA in jail that Jose let her watch an episode of NG and it hurt her feelings about what everyone was saying about her. I think we should send NG transcripts to Casey on a daily basis. I'd love to see her squirm/sweat some more in jail. I don't know how the Jail Guards can even stand her. It's a good thing I don't work in that jail.

Is there any proof of a new w/d purchased, and when...I imagine it would have been around the time the A's smelled the car and had the "insight" to clean it up!

I thought I read somewhere that someone told her how to preserve the bag so if LE needed it in the future it would be in good condition.
Seems like they would have just taken it rather then telling her how to "preserve" it. That whole story doesn't sound right to me. Maybe the media got it wrong. IMO

if they did buy a new washer and dryer

LE knows exactly where the old ones are

BANK IT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads