Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for sure that they didn't take all the boxes?

Well no, it's just that I never saw a search warrant from way back then that asked for trash bags to be confiscated. Was it ever done? Nowhere in yesterdays doc dump do we see roll or box of trash bags as an inventory item.

Does this show up in any doc dump?

Is the only yellow-tie bag they have in inventory the one that CA put the backpack, boots, purse, etc. in?

We still don't know the color of the ties on the body bag.

As far as the Trash Bag supporting Caylee's "Dead Weight"

If Caylee was inside a Laundry bag & that Bag was placed inside a trash bag then all Casey would have to do is grip the Laundry Bag while Carrying it & there wouldn't be a chance of the bag breaking open.

The Laundry bag would take all the weight & the trash bag would just be a "Cover"

It's all how you carry the bag

Sorry if OT, but I saw heart stickers in that video of stolen trash!

Are you sure shergal? After I read your post,I looked at the video again. I see red petals from flowers she picked up from the trash,that do look alot like heart stickers. Could that may be what you saw...or did I miss something?

I'm praying that Jose does go with the "Zanny Did it Defense" because it would just about guarantee that Casey is convicted
He just about has to, imo, since that was what Casey told LE. If he changes the story he has to admit that Casey lied to LE. MOO

They did because the bags that were taken from them in Dec. were red handled. Fortunately the bag Cindy gave LE in July was the yellow handled one (hopefully from same batch that Casey used in June), so if the A's got rid of the originals prior to December and bought more it doesn't matter. Hooray!

We still don't know the color of the ties on the body bag. It was never mentioned in the recent doc dump.

I'm 5' 1" and 115 lbs and OLD and I lift 35 - 40lb dog food bags all the time. It's would be very easy for her with all the adreniline going.

I agree, She could have easily thrown a 30 pound bag over her shoulder or even gripped it with two hands & carried it in & out of the trunk.

30lbs isn't very heavy & Casey is a 22 year old Healthy woman

I don't think she would have had a problem at all.

I personally want to see her get the death penalty and I also want them to charge the whole A family. CA, GA brought the death car home and then cleaned it and went to work. They started the cover that day. CA did it out of guilt, not sure about GA but probably was henpecked to tow the line.

I don't know if I should say this or not but if she is proven guilty and the jury goes for the DP, I think that is one execution I could handle witnessing. And I never thought I would be able to say that!

But if LE actually confiscated trash bags before July 25, wouldn't they have taken all of them (even unopened boxes)? Look for latent prints and residues on all boxes.

Not important wheither they took trash bags before July 25 as Cindy did give them 1 and they logged that in as evidence and have kept it.

That's just it. She wouldn't be carrying 30-35lb. Caylee's remains as she might have carried her alive, which is usually with the child's bottom resting on the hip and child's arms around the shoulder. :)

I weigh 90 lbs and am just under 5'0 and have no problem dragging heavy things or throwing them over my shoulder. I can also lift a pretty hefty weight for my size. When I'm physically fit and working out on a regular basis I can lift 40 lbs - not a problem. I think KC was very capable of lifting and desposing of Caylee's body. Her size doesn't sway my opinion one bit.

Sorry if OT, but I saw heart stickers in that video of stolen trash!

Great !!....on another forum I read LE did pick that trash up from the 'trash napper' & since the media followed her, it was proof it came from the A house
heard LE took that trash bag too.

They did because the bags that were taken from them in Dec. were red handled. Fortunately the bag Cindy gave LE in July was the yellow handled one (hopefully from same batch that Casey used in June), so if the A's got rid of the originals prior to December and bought more it doesn't matter. Hooray!

Hooray for sure! Also glad you got it right, seems to be much confusion here tonight.:)

I have watched it 3 times now, and still don't see them. Can you point to a time in the video?

Between 0:24 and 0:38 stuck at the bottom of that yellow sheet of paper with writing on it. I thought it was the rose petals at first, but she picks it up and waves it around and they don't move or fall off. Center top one looks like a heart sticker to me. I certainly could be wrong though.

Thread moving so fast,lol
for what it is worth I thought LP said a different color washer and dryer also.

He just about has to, imo, since that was what Casey told LE. If he changes the story he has to admit that Casey lied to LE. MOO

He really has backed himself into a corner with that story

Well KC has

And your right...Unless he produces some proof that there was a Zanny then Casey is finished

Not important wheither they took trash bags before July 25 as Cindy did give them 1 and they logged that in as evidence and have kept it.

Imagine if after all of Cindy's spin....her giving the trash bag to LE back in July is what seals the deal in this case!!!
:clap:

We still don't know the color of the ties on the body bag. It was never mentioned in the recent doc dump.

Not in the doc dump but the local reporters (several different ones we've seen today) and LP have stated that the body bag had yellow ties. Remember, people like TM and others saw the scene so I'm not surprised that some of the locals have the scoop.

Great !!....on another forum I read LE did pick that trash up from the 'trash napper' & since the media followed her, it was proof it came from the A house
heard LE took that trash bag too.

I thought I read in the media that "trash-bag lady" offered the bag to LE, but they declined taking it. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae