Nancy Grace 1/22/09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think kc would've needed help getting a nearly 3 year old in two bags?

It's called Adrenaline! No, I think she could have easily done it herself thinking in the back of her mind " I'm free" "I'm free"... I hate that WITCH:furious:

I think if the defense wants to use this theory that ZG had access to the house they'd better produce a living ZG that can pass a lie detector test affirming she was the nanny. I don't think they can do it. MOO

I'm praying that Jose does go with the "Zanny Did it Defense" because it would just about guarantee that Casey is convicted

Thank you :blowkiss:, but I'm still not sure how the words washer and dryer fit into this. Did he say the bags were near the washer and dryer or something?

I could have sworn he was talking about both bags and then the washer/dryer, but now I'm not sure. If I had this on my other tv, I could tivo it back, but now I'll have to wait until the 10pm show.

LP...........link to Sawgrass............ZFG went there on June 17th to look at an apt, as she was divorcing her husband. She forgot to sign something and the clerk rushed after her, calling her name, to have her sign it. Casey was there looking for someone who lived there.

I think that is LP BS- who would run after someone screaming Miss zenaida Fernandez Gonzales! Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez! You forgot to sign your application!

Pleeze LP!

Wait. The Anthonys still had the roll/box of yellow-tie trash bags as late as July 25? LE never confiscated them before that?

Some people like me buy things before they run out of them, they could have had 2 or 3 pkgs of bags

Nikki Pierce.........there are complaints against JB, one in particular from the press core media (? not sure if I got that right)

Don't you think kc would've needed help getting a nearly 3 year old in two bags?

Actually no, not at all.

Why would she need help?

What did Caylee weigh.....30lbs tops??

I don't think it would be that difficult to wrap Caylee in a blanket & then "SLIDE" a laundry bag over her & then do the same with a trash bag.

No, but I do believe the plastic trash bag would've had to be able to hold the weight without tearing. Also the weight is probably why Caylee's remains weren't far from the road. MOO
dead weight at that!

That's why she was double bagged in the hamper bag tho, right?
I'd imagine the hamper bag would've leaked fluids so that bag would need to be inside the plastic garbage bag. I'm visualizing the hamper bag as being cloth. MOO

It's called Adrenaline! No, I think she could have easily done it herself thinking in the back of her mind " I'm free" "I'm free"... I hate that WITCH:furious:

No doubt in my mind she did it all by herself.
She was scared to death of getting caught & wanted rid of her.

I 2nd I hate that witch!

What is with these guys that kill the wife instead of just getting a divorce?

I think that is LP BS- who would run after someone screaming Miss zenaida Fernandez Gonzales! Miss Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolez! You forgot to sign your application!

Pleeze LP!

That is sooo FUNNY!!!:woohoo:

Pleeze LP!

I agree........just reporting what LP said. More likely, the clerk yelled, "Hey lady!"

Some people like me buy things before they run out of them, they could have had 2 or 3 pkgs of bags

But if LE actually confiscated trash bags before July 25, wouldn't they have taken all of them (even unopened boxes)? Look for latent prints and residues on all boxes.

Me too. It's the singular thing that always sticks in my mind when I think about this case and that sweet little girl. :frown:

Sometimes it will just play in my head out of nowhere during the day! Heartbreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member