Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's most likely too late but I think LE should Check the Trash Bags at Tony's House.

Casey may have murdered Caylee at home & then wrapped her in the Blanket & then placed it in the Laundry bag & put Caylee in the Trunk.

When she disposed of Caylee she may have grabbed a Bag from Tony's house...After all thats where she was living at the time

LE searched the house in July, that is when they took trash bags.[/QUOTE

I know in my home trash bags do not last long. LE took bags in July but we know that Caylee was murdered in June. Do you think they got the right bags?

Yes, they got the right ones. Someone posted a picture upthread of the bags with the yellow handles at the curb.

Yep, they did
Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

Has anyone seen Lee since this picture was taken of George leaving the house with all the packed full trash bags? :confused:

I've heard several news sources say cloth laundry hamper bag.

I wonder if it is like a winnie the pooh cloth hamper (jcp has matching cloth hamper laundry sets)

That would EASILY tie the house to the crime scene
yeah...but KC told CA that ZG had a KEY!:crazy:

How do you figure in the chloroform if Caylee was killed at home. It makes more sence that it happened latter that evening.

NG........the defense trying for a change of venue. Susan Moss says everyone in Florida knows about this case.......defense best option is to make a plea. Other attorneys are saying a change of venue, but with same racial makeup.

yeah...but KC told CA that ZG had a KEY!:crazy:

I'd think that if ZG had a key, her fingerprints would be ALL over the A house?

Pretty easy to proove, there was no ZG in the house

I think it would be hilarious if SA brought all the ZG's in ny, florida,NC, into court and ask Casey to point her out..*snorts*

Yes, they got the right ones. Someone posted a picture upthread of the bags with the yellow handles at the curb.

you're right. someone has a photobucket acct here (sorry, don't have link) that shows black trash bags with yellow ties on the curb of the A house at the very beginning of the case (well...after the 31 days had past)

Has anyone seen Lee since this picture was taken of George leaving the house with all the packed full trash bags? :confused:

OMG.....That's too Funny..!!

I wouldn'r put anything past this family

I know it's most likely too late but I think LE should Check the Trash Bags at Tony's House.

Casey may have murdered Caylee at home & then wrapped her in the Blanket & then placed it in the Laundry bag & put Caylee in the Trunk.

When she disposed of Caylee she may have grabbed a Bag from Tony's house...After all thats where she was living at the time

Good Point!

The judge will need to find a place to find a fair jury and one that's demographically similar to where crime occurred

Don't you think kc would've needed help getting a nearly 3 year old in two bags?

I'd think that if ZG had a key, her fingerprints would be ALL over the A house?

Pretty easy to proove, there was no ZG in the house

I think it would be hilarious if SA brought all the ZG's in ny, florida,NC, into court and ask Casey to point her out..*snorts*
I think if the defense wants to use this theory that ZG had access to the house they'd better produce a living ZG that can pass a lie detector test affirming she was the nanny. I don't think they can do it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member