Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the details of the A's replacing the washer/dryer....they do not have tons of $$, yet they replaced both at the same time??

I wish someone would clarify. Was LP talking about trash bags or washing machines and dryers?

But KC said in a jailhouse video that zanny the nanny had a key to the A home.

Yea, she came in the house, surfed the web for all the awful stuff,
took Caylee's clothes and a trash bag when she left. No one saw her, she must be a stealthy little nanny.:rolleyes:

LE testing trash bag from house against one Caylee found in. Also knife found in car.

Sorry for my obsession with the knife but do we know for sure IF it's the same one CA took & washed?..Nobody seems to be saying & nothing in the doc dump saying it was taken from the house..Isn't that (where an item actually came from) a chain of custody issue?

I wish someone would clarify. Was LP talking about trash bags or washing machines and dryers?

He said that they replaced the black bags/yellow ties with the black bags/red ties after LE took the yellow tie ones and that the w/d set was one color when he was there, but another color when they were on the news, suggesting that they'd been replaced as well.

I am wondering about that heart sticker, does it have some hidden meaning that only CA and KC would know. Like did they do scrapbooking together, and that is a dig at CA from KC that she believes only they would know about. Another way for her to twist the knife in Ca's heart?

Sorry for my obsession with the knife but do we know for sure IF it's the same one CA took & washed?..Nobody seems to be saying & nothing in the doc dump saying it was taken from the house..Also, isn't that a chain of custody issue?
Since CA removed a knife from the car and washed it, I don't know how LE could test anything without taking all the knives from the house. They (LE) don't know for sure which one she took from the car ~ only what she says. MOO

But, could it be a laundry bag that was used in the Anthony home by other members of the family also ?:waitasec:

I've heard several news sources say cloth laundry hamper bag.

I wonder if it is like a winnie the pooh cloth hamper (jcp has matching cloth hamper laundry sets)

That would EASILY tie the house to the crime scene

Great pictures posted........it was red. :)

He said that they replaced the black bags/yellow ties with the black bags/red ties after LE took the yellow tie ones and that the w/d set was one color when he was there, but another color when they were on the news, suggesting that they'd been replaced as well.

Thank you :blowkiss:, but I'm still not sure how the words washer and dryer fit into this. Did he say the bags were near the washer and dryer or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove