Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen Lee since this picture was taken of George leaving the house with all the packed full trash bags? :confused:

We need to know the date of the picture.

Didn't Dante say KC hadn't been to his apt for ages or am I not remembering correctly?

I've heard several news sources say cloth laundry hamper bag.

I wonder if it is like a winnie the pooh cloth hamper (jcp has matching cloth hamper laundry sets)

That would EASILY tie the house to the crime scene

If it is the cloth laundry hamper bag than Cindy probably has the same one in her room. They said she gave it to them in July which would mean she told them Casey's was missing.

Don't you think kc would've needed help getting a nearly 3 year old in two bags?
No, but I do believe the plastic trash bag would've had to be able to hold the weight without tearing. Also the weight is probably why Caylee's remains weren't far from the road. MOO

I know it's most likely too late but I think LE should Check the Trash Bags at Tony's House.

Casey may have murdered Caylee at home & then wrapped her in the Blanket & then placed it in the Laundry bag & put Caylee in the Trunk.

When she disposed of Caylee she may have grabbed a Bag from Tony's house...After all thats where she was living at the time
She did. We know that because a receipt belonging to TL's roommate was found in one of the bags found in the trunk. I believe it was the one with the pizza box and it was white. It's mentioned in the second doc dump from 11/26.

Heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape is "sick" per NG. What killer would do that? People with severe personality disorder can do that. Caylee was like a trophy to Casey. Then there was excitement and satisfaction at shutting up the little girl. She treated Caylee like garbage by putting her in a garbage bag.

LP...........link to Sawgrass............ZFG went there on June 17th to look at an apt, as she was divorcing her husband. She forgot to sign something and the clerk rushed after her, calling her name, to have her sign it. Casey was there looking for someone who lived there.

No, but I do believe the plastic trash bag would've had to be able to hold the weight without tearing. Also the weight is probably why Caylee's remains weren't far from the road. MOO

probably held the cloth laundry bag to lift it, but used the garbage bag to hold the fluids :(

eww hate talking like that, so sorry

That's the part that always gets me.....Pop Pop, you tired Pop Pop?

Don't you think kc would've needed help getting a nearly 3 year old in two bags?

If you are talking about her being strong enough....nope. I'm smaller in size than KC (in height, weight, and body type) and older and have no problem lifting heavy things. Plus, KC was prolly working on a lot of adrenaline which gave her even more strength.

Sorry if OT, but I saw heart stickers in that video of stolen trash!

You did? I wonder if that lady saved that stuff?
That could be very good news for LE. I'm going back to watch it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member