Nancy Grace 1/22/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP. Says when he was there at the A's house, the bags had red ties. ??

Yep, they did
Georgewithtrashbags.jpg

But KC said in a jailhouse video that zanny the nanny had a key to the A home.

But we were told jailhouse videos won't be seen by jury when we were hoping they see her "I'm a victim" video.

Caller wants to know if Cindy ever asked Caylee about staying at the Nanny

I bet Caylee DID mention things about her treatment by KC...is that why KC and CA fought?

more jailhouse video of August 14 that hasn't been seen, by me anyway.

Caller asks why A family didn't know Zanny.
GA mentions zanny to Caylee, and gets no response.
Caylee showed no recognition with Zach either.

Well we know how CA's family feels, wonder why no siblings of GA's have come out.

Early, George's sister and mother were there. Cindy complained that the media had too many cables running everywhere and her mother-in-law almost tripped and fell.

Caller asks her grandchild about daycare, etc. Did Anthonys ever ask Caylee about her day with "the nanny"--no recognition from Caylee at all though. He asked Caylee regularly--but Caylee had no response for George, though she'd name OTHER people with no problem

My black trash bags don't come in a roll with perforations. They are packed folded in a box.

If the Anthonys had inside info from KC that Caylee was in a black trash bag... why didn't they get the remaining bags out of the house before Dec 11?

LE searched the house in July, that is when they took trash bags.

more jailhouse video of August 14 that hasn't been seen, by me anyway.

Caller asks why A family didn't know Zanny.
GA mentions zanny to Caylee, and gets no response.
Caylee showed no recognition with Zach either.

I can't figure out why people are still asking about Zanny! There was no Zanny!:confused:

I think GA on his own would have pushed KC for answers but didn't b/c of CA. JMO

Talking about Caylee having no recognition of the name Zanny.

New photos NG has obtained...for $$$$$how much to the A's

Was it a white trash bag, or black?

Casey:mad:

I believe that Leonard Padilla said the baby was found in a dark trash bag with a yellow plastic draw string.

Caylee had no recognition of who they were talking about when GP asked about the nanny, though Caylee was very expressive in life. Psych. thinks G&C knew she didn't know the nanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member