Nancy Grace 1-9-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kessler: all it takes is one person on the jury to believe she is innocent...

Randy says that people donating money shows people feel sorry for KC.

Thats what I think. I think KC didn't want GA around the trunk because it smelled so bad and thats why she got out of dodge so quick. Whether GA smelled anything is beyond the point (I doubt he did). I do believe GA was very suspicious about KC tho and what she was up to.

If you look at Casey's phone records there is a "Flury" of calls from Cindy to Casey starting at 2:49 PM on the 24th

I think there were 5 of them between 2:49 & 2:52

I think George Called Cindy & told her about the smell & Cindy kept calling Casey but she didn't pick up

Also, GA said that the Gas can incident happened at 2:30 PM so the timing is right

Now discussing potential jury. It's scary to think someone who's donating to Casey's commissary account might get on the jury

Where's the report NG keeps talking about?

People across the country donating $$ to KC - this guys way over- exaggerating this quite a bit.

Bug expert talking about insect evidence. The age of the insect, among other variables, help to determine a time of death.

Jason Byrd - entomologist from Florida explaining the plant growth and insects that help determine the date the remains were dumped at that site.

If you look at Casey's phone records there is a "Flury" of calls from Cindy to Casey starting at 2:49 PM on the 24th

I think there were 5 of them between 2:49 & 2:52

I think George Called Cindy & told her about the smell & Cindy kept calling Casey but she didn't pick up

You just may be right on here!

TH saying that botany and entomology report is a time frame, with variables, such as weather, temperature, etc. calculated.

Now discussing potential jury. It's scary to think someone who's donating to Casey's commissary account might get on the jury

are any of these donations coming from orlando? or florida?

OMG.............donations are being made into Casey's commisary account at the jail. Donations of $20.00 from a lot of different states.

:waitasec:

WTH???

Please donate to a worthy cause people!

Please.

A child advocacy agency, the Cancer Society. Diabetes Foundation..........but NOT to an alledged CHILD MURDER!!!

Saying the case is going to be a battle of the experts.

Gloria A (LOVE her pink and black jacket tonight): talking about the insect evidence. Says it will be a "battle of the experts", with defense and pros. having their own experts testifying.

Gloria Allred............this is going to be a battle of the experts in this - prosecution and defense will both have their experts

Knowing what we know now, seeing tape of Casey sashaying around wearing the "Caylee is Missing" t-shirt makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez