Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WHO?? Do we know where? Has a mod confirmed that?? I'm spinning even more now.

I remember that post but I don't think LP said remains were found.. not recently. I think he meant that there was enough of her remains that would ensure that Casey would be indicted. Or that was the way I interpreted it.

I hope they did find part of her remains along with that dress. This needs to END!

Now while TES may not be searching...it doesn't mean that LE did not continue their search efforts in the area and right now don't require the help of Tim's team. ;)
I was under the impression that has been happening. Bless all these self-less people.

LP could be talking about the findings in the trunk of the car being enough of the body found. If there are stains and dna proving death, that is considered part of the body, and could be enough to charge Casey with murder. It happened in my town with blood, but no body. The Vidoq society proved to the reluctant DA that blood IS the body. Decomp fluid or blood in the trunk belonging to Caylee would be her body.

I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

I always heard it was double the height at 2 as in 24 months not 35 months. KWIM?

I rewatched NG and this was NG's exact wording:

A disney world: mikey mouse dress was found.

I believe it is one of these dresses.................

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

l_62246ea249ef537a0ee7f1cea8e83e7e.jpg

I'm trying to picture it......It just seems to awkward to me

Why wouldn't KC just walk to the top of the ladder & hold Caylee under water?
It's LP...don't put too much thought into what he says. It could hurt your brain.

LP is completely out of his mind...

He just said that Casey borrowed the shovel & used it to scoop up Caylee after dunking her in the pool..

Why would she need a shovel to pick up Caylee....She weighed 35lbs

LP is in RENO (!) Boston...free drinks!

Shoveled out of the pool? No way...I stick by my assumption that she used it roll Caylees body onto a tarp or blanket from where it lay...

Exactly! Now do we all remember the psychic from the site we're no allowed to refer to here om WS...huuuummmm...dress was in good shape, not believed to be Caylee's, found in area where anyone following this case would know is an area of interest and we've all seen just about every picture there is online of Caylee.
I would think anyone could purchase a dress identical to one Caylee was wearing in any online photo, plant it, then say lookie here what I found.

I really think we will hear more about the dress and just how it got there.
So sad that people take advantage of this precious child for their own 15 minutes of fame.

I agree &....

I'm starting to think that NG jumped the gun on this one

The report from Lohr sounds Truthful to me

If the dress is Identical to the Mickey Mouse dress Caylee is wearing in that photo then there is no way it can be Caylee's - The dress in that Photo is not a size 6....Can't be..

I hope they did find part of her remains along with that dress. This needs to END!

Now while TES may not be searching...it doesn't mean that LE did not continue their search efforts in the area and right now don't require the help of Tim's team. ;)

Amen on all points.

Anyone recall what GA say Caylee was wearing when she and KC left on the 16th. I would think he'd recall if it were a mickey dress. Also, anyone recall what Caylee was wearing when she went to see her GGF with CA?

I'm referring to a poster who said that at 2-1/2 or 3 yrs. girls are normally half their adult size. That seems to be a little off. At 36 inches, that would make most girls at least 6 ft. tall when they're grown. Either the age is wrong, or the estimation is wrong. A 3 yr. old would probably be maybe a third of their adult size, at best.

It is a rumor according to my pedi that if you double the height of a 2 YEAR old that will give you their adult height.

Something that is overlooked is Caylee was 2 months shy of being 3. A lot of people keep calling her 2 years old(not you lol) but she wasn't 2 she was very close to being 3. Children go through tremendous growth spurts from 2-3years old. My daugher grew 5 inches during that time period and gained 6 lbs.

I dont think this is true b/c Tim confirmed on NG that a member of T.E.S. discovered the dress. This blog says another search team discovered it.

He was very hesitant but NG asked him twice & the 2nd time he did say someone who was searching with TES.

LP could be talking about the findings in the trunk of the car being enough of the body found. If there are stains and dna proving death, that is considered part of the body, and could be enough to charge Casey with murder. It happened in my town with blood, but no body. The Vidoq society proved to the reluctant DA that blood IS the body. Decomp fluid or blood in the trunk belonging to Caylee would be her body.
That's what I would imagine LP would say...not anything about TES finding the remains. He's claimed all along that LE has enough from the trunk to sink Casey.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back