Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's so frustrating that the only right thing she did was at the urging of another..unreal.

Cindy's elderly mother seems like such a sweet, honest, caring person. I can't for the life of me figure out how she ended up with a daughter AND a granddaughter with such black hearts.

Maybe casey googled that and found that out! So she decided against using that story. Who knows. Yes you are right but she may not have known that.

But, a dead Caylee would not have inhaled any water. So, she couldn't have died by drowning.

Forgive me if this has been asked already, I'm still in shock after hearing about the dress. :eek:

Could this dress have been actually found during the last search, which was called off abruptly, and just got DNA results back today or yesterday??????

Yes, some of us think so.

Here it is:
Originally Posted by Coley
He is in Cali. I woke him up and at 1st I was going to call him back but he told me not to worry about it. Here is how the conversation went: I asked him if he had heard the news about TM pulling out of the search and he replied Yes he heard last night. He asked me where I heard it and I told him myfoxorlando.com. I then asked if he would donate to TES since I heard him on scared monkey's that he was going to stay with this case til the end since he has spent so much money. He replied that money wasn't the issue. I then asked if the meeting with GA & CA attorney had anything to do with it and he said yes. I then asked if they had found anything and are keeping it hush hush for the safety of the A's. He said Yes. He then asked me to repeat my question which I did and he said yes that he isn't really allowed to say everything but enough of the remains were found. I then chit chatted with him about his appearance on NG about the DNA and LA. I agreed with him and told him from the beginning I've always thought it was either GA or LA that fathered her. I once again apologized about waking him up and told him thanks for all he does and let him go.

Here is what Blink34 said about it:

I think now would be a good time to interject that LP gave Coley his OPINION, and is not speaking on behalf of LE or TM.
It is his OPINION that Caylee's remains were found, not a verified fact.

This is an important distinction which was just verified by both TP and LP to me...

WHO?? Do we know where? Has a mod confirmed that?? I'm spinning even more now.
IMO a moderator should be notified, but something tells me they may be aware of all kinds of strange info flooding the board recently...especially over the weekend.

Hi everyone,

Nancy said that the dress that was found was a Disney World dress.

Knowing that George is employed there as is my husband we have a special cast store where we can purchase clothing, dress up costumes and other great Disney Parks items at a discount. There is even a store that is 75% off the original price. The store that sells the items for 75% off is called the PC and all the clothing items from that store have PC written in permenant ink on the back off the size tag.

My grandaughter is almost 4 and we have picked up alot of dresses in the PC for her and all of them are a size XS which is a 5/6. They almost never have an item that is an xxs which is a 2-4.

It would be interesting to know if the dress that was found has a PC written on the tag. Disney keeps good records on what their employees purchase. They want to make sure that you are not buying and reselling the items and keep records through your employee card for this reason.
You have to have a special Disney Employee card to get into the store and then have to show it again when you purchase the items you are buying. It is much like your military ID if you are in the military.

With all that said, I think that it is possible that a Disney world size 6 dress could be Caylee's.

FlowerGirl

FlowerGirl, you should report this to OCSD

"A search group that is not affiliated with Texas EquuSearch made the find. The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress."

"I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

an "EXCLUSIVE" photo???

I think we know who that could be. Does this obsessed searcher still have his website up and running?

Thats what I don't understand....If she was planning on faking a drowning why alert the neighbors by borrowing a shovel?

I don't see how this shovel could have been used to "scoop" a body out of the pool either

I have been thinking about this............WHY would you use a shovel in a swimming pool?

It dawned on me that maybe just to pull it over to the side of the pool where she could get her back out of the pool without getting wet herself. I have a pool and I use the leaf sweep all the time to get the toys to the side of the pool where I can get them out. An aluminum pole would not likely be strong enough to pull a dead body, but a shovel with a wooden handle would. Think about it.

NOT that she would lift her UP with the shovel but get her to the side where she could reach Caylee's arm or something to pull her back up.

Only problem with that is that Tim said the dress was in good condition, not tattered or torn

It would be so callous and cruel to bury her without clothes - Casey would have to be SOOOO cold and unfeeling to do that - it's like not burying her with her babydoll - it's saying that she's not thinking of her safety or wanting to keep her warm even in death - IF it were an accident then she would have been buried in her favorite clothes, with her baby doll, with her fave blanket - something like that - to callously throw her away shows how cruel and unloving Casey is

I find such a contridiction with Casey - pictures show a loving mother - yet her actions show a cruel unfeeling b*tch

With sociopaths, they're very good actors/actresses. They're always playing a role. In the pictures of Casey with Caylee.........Casey is posing, copying pictures she's seen of mothers with their children.

OMG I have always thought that maybe a reason Cindy didn't want to give Casey up is because she knows when she goes to jail she will never again get to really be with her, hug her etc...Question: when your in prison like she will be do you get to be with your visitors or are they always on the other side of the glass?
I don't think Cindy has any desire to hug her daughter, but that's JMHO.

size 6 Caylee is three she would wear a 3t or 4t. but not a six. a size 6 is first grader.
unreal

WHO?? Do we know where? Has a mod confirmed that?? I'm spinning even more now.

Old Today, 10:24 AM

Ok, I just got off the phone with LP. Now if LP is to believed MONEY IS NOT AN ISSUE. The meeting with MN is what has made him prompt this decision. I also posed the question if the body has been found and they are waiting to release it because of the families safety and LP answered that he believes enough of the body has been found. Remember that this is what LP just told me. If you believe everything he has said to be true then take it for what it is worth. LP also stated that if money was an issue then he would donate.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html
<<Caylee Anthony - The Scoop Behind The Dress
If you watched Nancy Grace tonight, you'll recall that she made a big deal out of the discovery of a dress - similar to a dress of Caylee's - that was "just found" near the airport. During the show, Grace interviewed Tim Miller, who mentioned that the find had been leaked to a member of the media. I am that member of the media and I can provide you with the details of that find.

On Saturday, I received an email from an individual in Florida, who informed me that he was with a group who found a child's dress in an area, not far from the airport - that was identical to the dress that Caylee is wearing in photo #3 at the following web link: www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html.

Texas EquuSearch did not make the find. It was found by an independant search group that had helped out in the first search for Caylee.The email went on to describe the item and the fact that the individual had an "exclusive" photo of the dress.

After receiving the email, I contacted Tim to confirm the find. As you can imagine, Tim was quite upset that the information had been leaked. Not only that, but he was also upset because the information the person was providing constituted a direct violation of search and rescue protocol.

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area.>>

Exactly! Now do we all remember the psychic from the site we're no allowed to refer to here om WS...huuuummmm...dress was in good shape, not believed to be Caylee's, found in area where anyone following this case would know is an area of interest and we've all seen just about every picture there is online of Caylee.
I would think anyone could purchase a dress identical to one Caylee was wearing in any online photo, plant it, then say lookie here what I found.

I really think we will hear more about the dress and just how it got there.
So sad that people take advantage of this precious child for their own 15 minutes of fame.

Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.
Honest to goodness, Cindy is just too much for me to stomach anymore! :bang:
I don't understand anything about this woman. Her thoughts, her words, her feelings, her reasonings , etc., are so far removed from how she really should be expressing herself right now!!! WTH is the deal with her? Does she really believe the things she spews?

And what is she going to do tomorrow? George testifies before the GJ! Is he tied up, bound, and being tortured and threatend right now in his home by KC & CA? I bet the tension in that house is about to implode!

I hope and pray that George will be an honorable, honest grandfather for little Caylee tomorrow!

She borroed the shovel two days later. I think she was scooping evidence from the grass.

Could be .....I'm not buying LP's theory

I think Caylee was burried in that back yard at one time & KC moved her

I bet Tim Miller is getting really sick of all the bull in this case, and some of it could hurt his donations to search for the real victims. He's having to defend himself on TV, all sorts of people calling him, Cindy badmouthing him to the media, and unethical people possibly planting evidence now. Totally disgusting. I think he should stay off of shows like Nancy Grace in these types of cases.

Actually, I sort of agree with you. He should go do what he does best - find missing people. However, "without funds" I am wondering how he can do that anywhere he goes. You know what I mean?

I donate to TES, so I completely feel within in my rights to ask these questions. This is the first time I can recall TM ever doing what he did tonight, and the first time I can recall the statement being made that TES was "out of funds." I find it appalling that if the OCSD wants Caylee's body found that they haven't agreed to fund his search: LE does this in other cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back