Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Initially CA was pressured into calling TES....She did not do it out of the kindness of her heart...............this was reported early on.
Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

In all sincerity, Tim is a very lucky man if CA never speaks to him again! WTH???

I am trying to stop posting and get to the end of this thread but your post actually made me laugh--out loud. thank you! good one by the way..

I don't know if you were interested in the Anna Nichole Smith case but that man (Dr. Perper) was SO out of touch with modern techniques it was amazing to see him as head of Miami's Medical Examiner's office. He is almost senile in my opinion.

The man IS clueless on more than decomposing hair. That is not new science. I was just amazed at how stupid he was throughout that entire train wreck. If there had been a good M.E. on that case there would have been charges brought.

:clap: Couldn't agree more...I remember him well.

Sure we do.......

Tim Miller said MICKEY MOUSE - so I assume that the dress had the Disney charactor "Mickey Mouse" on it

Of course we don't have transcripts yet on the cnn website..I'm pretty sure NG said Mickey Mouse. All I recall TM saying is a Disney Dress..I wonder if NG mispoke and TM didn't correct her or hear it. On that blog site everyone is posting he is saying it's the dress with Minnie Mouse on it. I wonder if it all is just getting twisted around??? OMG my flippin' head is spinning more tonight then ever.

Slightly OT-Yikes...I've never been on that site...they're claiming that someone here said they spoke with LP and he said TES found Caylee's remains. Ok...now this is getting ridiculous. I really liked the fact that once upon a time we couldn't quote links from blogs...I know why now. It's hard enough to follow a case without these kinds of distractions. Sorry, Sweetmop...thanks for posting the dresses.
Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:

As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

In the first search warrant for the A house (maybe the only one, posted in the docs section) the cops inventoried items taken from Casey's closet. They don't specify child/adult sizes, but there are all sorts of size 4/5. Casey, based on her height and weight listed in arrest papers is built like me - and I take a 0 or 2 in women's clothing, 4 or 6 would not fit. Maybe soem of these items were Caylee's and indicative of having lots of varying sized clothing? Then again, it could all be Casey's...

The hair testing isn't new (first papers I have found in journals were done in the 1970's, but the history may be longer). However, I didn't find a ton of research on it, so it may be something one doesn't spend a lot of time on if it is outside their forensic specialty. The prosecution should bring in the people who did the papers.
Adding link to one of the paper abstracts - http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/JFS4610015.htm

Thats what I don't understand....If she was planning on faking a drowning why alert the neighbors by borrowing a shovel?

I don't see how this shovel could have been used to "scoop" a body out of the pool either

She borroed the shovel two days later. I think she was scooping evidence from the grass.

I bet Tim Miller is getting really sick of all the bull in this case, and some of it could hurt his donations to search for the real victims. He's having to defend himself on TV, all sorts of people calling him, Cindy badmouthing him to the media, and unethical people possibly planting evidence now. Totally disgusting. I think he should stay off of shows like Nancy Grace in these types of cases.

Slightly OT-Yikes...I've never been on that site...they're claiming that someone here said they spoke with LP and he said TES found Caylee's remains. Ok...now this is getting ridiculous. I really liked the fact that once upon a time we couldn't quote links from blogs...I know why now. It's hard enough to follow a case without these kinds of distractions. Sorry, Sweetmop...thanks for posting the dresses.

Someone did post here this morning that they talked to LP and he said remains were found.

The defense team HAS put all their eggs in one basket with the "alive but missing" theory. They've failed to realize the in many cases of kidnapping, the kidnapper does end up killing the victim. They've lost their chance to argue that it was the kidnapper who killed Caylee.

I'm sure the prosecution knows that with proof that Caylee is deceased, the defense will come up a number of suspects who "must have killed Caylee" because Casey didn't kill her. The prosecution will take this into consideration and close that door, showing that only Casey had the motive, the opportunity, and the means to kill Caylee.

I believe the Anthony's by their OWN behaviors locked that cell door on KC. If they had thought for a minute that child was out there somewhere they would have been looking, but they NEVER searched for her the first time.

I believe the jury will see this as KNOWING their daughter had killed their granddaughter.

Hi everyone,

Nancy said that the dress that was found was a Disney World dress.

Knowing that George is employed there as is my husband we have a special cast store where we can purchase clothing, dress up costumes and other great Disney Parks items at a discount. There is even a store that gives a really great discount off the original price. The store that sells these items is called the PC and all the clothing items from that store have PC written in permenant ink on the back off the size tag.

My grandaughter is almost 4 and we have picked up alot of dresses in the PC for her and all of them are a size XS which is a 5/6. They almost never have an item that is an xxs which is a 2-4.

It would be interesting to know if the dress that was found has a PC written on the tag. Disney keeps good records on what their employees purchase. They want to make sure that you are not buying and reselling the items and keep records through your employee card for this reason. It makes a sense to me why they do this.
You have to have a special Disney Employee card to get into the store and then have to show it again when you purchase the items you are buying. It is much like your military ID if you are in the military.

With all that said, I think that it is possible that a Disney world size 6 dress could be Caylee's.

FlowerGirl

Someone needed to pressure her to do the right thing. It is the only time in this entire case she has done the right thing now that I think about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

By the way, I don't think she does things out of the "kindness of her heart" anymore than Casey does. Doesn't appear to be the A fam way.

It's so frustrating that the only right thing she did was at the urging of another..unreal.

Nope. She is too lazy and I personally don't think she is that smart.

Dad would miss his gas grill cover. He would raise a bigger fit over that than his stupid gas cans!

yes, i agree she is lazy

and yes i agree she aint too smart :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

but there could have been some sacks or bags in the garage
or maybe she used and old duffle bag... but the shovel was used by her for something... and she DEFINATELY would not use her bare hands to fill a sack with stones..

she would not want to ruin HER NAILS..:crazy:

Good thinking and it wouldn't surprise me a bit that Cindy would cancel her meetings with Tim on account of that discovery.

I was reading at Fox and it seemed disjointed. Pink Panther mentioned being confused as well. The Fox article was focusing on money but Tim said in the NG interview tonight it wasn't about money/reward but finding Caylee. Then Cindy said she would be attending the GJ court session to give Casey one last hug, if necessary. I thought GJ's and witness testimony was closed?

There are several things going on that we aren't aware of at this time for sure. Some people's behavior is very odd.

OMG I have always thought that maybe a reason Cindy didn't want to give Casey up is because she knows when she goes to jail she will never again get to really be with her, hug her etc...Question: when your in prison like she will be do you get to be with your visitors or are they always on the other side of the glass?

Does LP sit around for hours dreaming up theories about this case and then spewing them like they are the truth? I think it is time he hang up his hat and goes back home. No reason she would use a shovel for that.

Of course not !! He finds his theories on WS then twists them just enough to claim them as his own.

I don't know if you were interested in the Anna Nichole Smith case but that man (Dr. Perper) was SO out of touch with modern techniques it was amazing to see him as head of Miami's Medical Examiner's office. He is almost senile in my opinion.

The man IS clueless on more than decomposing hair. That is not new science. I was just amazed at how stupid he was throughout that entire train wreck. If there had been a good M.E. on that case there would have been charges brought.
Might have been nice if he pronounced Caylee's name correctly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back