Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC
After one of the earlier searches ....that included some forum members....
it was said (and I paraphrase) 'Something was found that will give one family answers'

Anyone else recall anything like that? Is it just me?
I remember it...but IIRC they said it did not pertain this case.

Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?

I agree Caylee appears a good bit younger in that pic. Thanks for the link though, some of those pics I have never seen before and #28 almost made me cry. :behindbar

Me too.............She could have given that child to me. We have tried in our family for years and years to have a little girl and we just get more boys. She would have been cherished and loved like a precious little child should be. She most likely would have grown up to be a true diva, but she would have had a good Southern lady upbringing and not have been like her mother.

It really makes me sick.

I think she borrowed the shovel to break into something - or maybe she was "planning" to dig a whole and bury her, but then changed her mind and simply returned it. Simple explanation for the shovel.

I guess it is hard to argue with photos and proof! (Btw~ She is beautiful!)

Thank You! She is the star in our house! Like I said she is convinced she is a princess and has been since that first trip to Disney where that photo was taken--it's been 3 years and she hasn't changed her mind about it one bit!!

Hmmm...I am torn now. I trust David L. almost as much as I do Tim.

I am not going to identify the name of the organization involved, as they should not be judged by the actions of a single person; however, I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in the swamp.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

why would Tim make a statement on NG and take "responsibility" for someone leaking the info if it was not his org. That makes zero sense. Is there another org that works with Tim or something like that?

Does LP sit around for hours dreaming up theories about this case and then spewing them like they are the truth? I think it is time he hang up his hat and goes back home. No reason she would use a shovel for that.
It's one new theory per night. I'm starting to believe this is the "lighter side" of the NG show. She seems incredulous. And what's with these Orlando reporters tonight? They didn't make a whole lot of sense...and NG had no patience for them.

Maybe. Once TES pulls out of an area, IMO I don't think they have much to stand on if someone and his/her buddies go looking on their own when he hadn't set a definitive date to come back.

TES and TM are terrific people - however I did note all the statements over the last several days how much money had been invested in the search for Caylee and that TES was out of funds. TM was also quoted as saying that by several Orlando news stations. I think TM would stay if he had funding, but he doesn't yet. Facts are facts: it takes some $$$ to do this stuff and TES operates on donations.
I really don't think TES would have come there if they didn't think someone would help them with the money.
IMO it's the things CA has said. It seems to be hurting TM's feelings a lot. Add to that the protesting from others who would love to have TM looking for their children.
A lot of people would say "Scr** CA. I just think TM is so shocked by her actions he is ready to say to h*** with it. She said they would met with him and according to WFTV the A's broke three appointments with him. I also read somewhere that he met with MN for several hours before he decided to leave again.

As far as the dress goes an original Disney store dress Toddler child large 6 would be close to her size. What bothers me is the forensic scientist Dr P who seemed clueless about the decomposing hair and the rings that it makes at the time of death. This is important and with Dr Kobe saying now that he works for the defense that this is a new theory or type of testing of the band of hair with a ring when decomposition starts. It may be an uphill battle for the prosecution unless they can get Dr. Baden or someone else to blow these two DR.'s opinions out of the water.

LP's New Theory....

Caylee was killed away from the house

KC put her in the trunk & drove to hopesprings drive

She backed into the driveway & removed Caylee from the trunk & laid her on the ground

She then picked her up & placed her in the pool because she wanted to make it look like an accidental drowning

While doing this Caylee slipped to the bottom of the pool

She then went to the neighbors & borrowed a shovel to scoop Caylee out

She then put Caylee back in the trunk & returned the shovel to the neighbor

--------------

If KC wanted to make this look like an accidental drowning why did she go through all this & then put Caylee back in the trunk & leave?

Why not call 911 while Caylee was in the pool

Does anyone else see what LP is getting at with this Theory or am I missing something?

I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

I live in Florida and it doesn't take that long for land to dry up from rain. Even if it rains every day, it is so hot down here that it dries up quickly. Did you ever think that perhaps that dress was found, they know it is Caylees and that is why Tim came back. The story about the flooding never sat right with me because I know what it is like to live in a place that rains almost every day. He found the dress, had it tested, knows its Caylee and came back to find her body

I don't know where you live in Florida but I'm only about 45 minutes from where the Anthony's live. In the past month, we've had over 32 inches of rain. Normal rainfall for one year (12 months) is 20". The ground is saturated and it takes weeks for the water table to stabilize. We were doing well until this past week when it rained on and off every day. There are pools of water everywhere that would normally be dry. Everytime I looked out the window for the past week, I prayed it would JUST STOP RAINING.

The dress was reported found on Sunday evening, not the last time they were here. The search was called off last time because it was not safe to have so many people out there trying to find something, anything and willing to go through muck, mud, waist high water, snakes and gators. He does not expect the impossible when it comes to safety. Tim also does not skirt around the truth. Whatever Tim says, you can take it to the bank.

Does LP sit around for hours dreaming up theories about this case and then spewing them like they are the truth? I think it is time he hang up his hat and goes back home. No reason she would use a shovel for that.

Well, I would never have thought about it..........buttttttttt we are talking about KC here and not a rational person. Maybe she did not want to get in the pool.

I just can't see it, but who knows?

There was a hit beside the pool by the dogs.

Does anyone know if the location of the dress is the same as where that woman thought she saw Casey emerging from the woods (wearing athletic gear)?
It would appear to be in the same general area, imo. It is where LE wanted to search initially because of that sighting matching up with the pings near the airport.

LP's New Theory....

Caylee was killed away from the house

KC put her in the trunk & drove to hopesprings drive

She backed into the driveway & removed Caylee from the trunk & laid her on the ground

She then picked her up & placed her in the pool because she wanted to make it look like an accidental drowning

While doing this Caylee slipped to the bottom of the pool

She then went to the neighbors & borrowed a shovel to scoop Caylee out

She then put Caylee back in the trunk & returned the shovel to the neighbor

--------------

If KC wanted to make this look like an accidental drowning why did she go through all this & then put Caylee back in the trunk & leave?

Why not call 911 while Caylee was in the pool

Does anyone else see what LP is getting at with this Theory or am I missing something?

He didn't memorize my theory well enough?
I think she tried to drown her and "caused" adifferent outcome than she expected and realized they would never believe the "drowning" after that point.

I think she dropped her trying to drown her and she never made it in the pool. I think she then used the shovel a few days later to scoop up some possible "evidence" in the grass.

You can view my old post by searching titles for "Any missing bathing suits?"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70361&highlight=missing+bathing+suits
actually there's the link ;-)

This may be why the dogs hinted at "something" perhaps blood in the ground?

I dont think this is true b/c Tim confirmed on NG that a member of T.E.S. discovered the dress. This blog says another search team discovered it.

Yes, he DID say that. He was also trying to explain to NG that several clothing articles had been found in the searches, and none of them related to Caylee, but typical NG cut him off and started firing questions.
I think Tim was more upset because he was told Cindy said she would never speak to him again. I feel SO BAD for Tim... he does not deserve this kind of treatment. I have refrained all this time from badmouthing anyone in the family, but right now I am so angry I could spit nails after hearing Cindy's little speech!

Tought I heard LP laughing one time - I think he knows a lot but maybe at this point tired of some of the repeat questions and just throwing things out there ... hey no one asked if NG knew who was the father of Caylee?

He has spoken of other items being found, before. He didn't want to talk about THIS item. That means, to me, there is something special about it.

Newbie here - but I think there might be something to this as well. It seems to me that if the dress had been planted, whoever did it would have been sure to get one that seems the "right" size for a 3 year old. My gut tells me that a planted dress would have been in a size 3t or so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back