Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If GA said he saw her in blue shorts and pink top, do we really think KC would have changed her clothes??? Seems weird she would. At one point, LP surmised KC left the evening of the 15th after the argument - maybe Caylee was dressed for bed in a nighty that was from Disney (she had some little nighties that looked like dresses). Haven't checked the cell phone pings for the evening of the 15th but maybe they can verify whether KC was home that night.

after the argument
IIRC..GA said on the 16th Caylee had on blue shorts, pink top and white sunglasses. Casey had on gray pants. Both had backpacks. Pony tail.

I thought in the video from Father's Day she had on blue top and white shorts. Pony tail.

This is totally by memory but it's what I recall at this time.

I understand now.....You've explained it much better than LP

Your version sounds possible but I still don't think she would knock on her neighbors door & alert him minutes before she was going to fake an accidental drowning in the pool......It is possible though...

My one question - do you really think anyone would risk that type of exposure? Knowing your neighbors are home and basically going fishing in your pool for your dead daughter?

What if the neighbor walked over to check up and saw... I don't think this is realistic, IMO. I don't think it could be so visible!

If GA said he saw her in blue shorts and pink top, do we really think KC would have changed her clothes??? Seems weird she would. At one point, LP surmised KC left the evening of the 15th after the argument - maybe Caylee was dressed for bed in a nighty that was from Disney (she had some little nighties that looked like dresses). Haven't checked the cell phone pings for the evening of the 15th but maybe they can verify whether KC was home that night.

after the argument

Father's Day video, a little denim jumper (dress) sitting in Grandpa's lap.

When my girls had fav dresses like that one...as soon as they outgrew them...we purchased the next size. ;) Sometimes, if they were having a great sale, I would go ahead and purchase both initially then hold back one.

Could be that KC did the same......But it's definitely not the "same" dress as she is wearing in the photo (meaning that exact one)

I'm staring to think that it was planted or it's just a coinsidence

Did you read CAPRI's Post a few pages back from the reporter - Lohr ?

That article sounds truthful to me & I'm thinking that NG just jumped the gun

First time poster here and I must chime in! I have daughters ages 5 and 7. My older daughter LOVES High School Musical - the younger one LOVES Hannah Montanna. I buy Disney brand clothes all the time and they do run very small. My 7 year old wears a 14/16 in Disney brand. My 5 year old wears an 8/10. I usually buy a size bigger than what fits so there is room to grow. I can totally see where they would buy a size 6 for a 3 year old!

Thanks for chimming in Yorkiegurl. I've had the same experience everytime I purchases some clothing from Disney Stores. And, welcome to Websleuths.

It looks like a bathing suit!

Or similar to whatever this is:
http://www.theprincessplace.biz/102_0706.JPG
102_0706.JPG

Can you really buy Disney clothes for little girls there?

Target carries princess nightgowns, shoes, panties, and backpacks. JCPenney's also sells princess T-shirts.

I also agree that a Minnie Mouse dress could be confused for a "Mickey Mouse" one, but not a princess dress, and there is no way the dress in that photo of Caylee with the mouse ears is a size 6! Big, yes, but no way a size 6 or she'd be swimming in it!!!!

This is correct. My Pedi always said to measure them on their 2nd Bday. (Btw~ This worked on my son, but not the girls.)

Doesn't always work though. I have one that grew to well over 6 feet, and he was shorter at 2 and on up than the oldest boy, until he was 14, then he didn't stop growing until he was out of high school.
My husband said he grew a couple of inches after he was 20 years old!

He also said the dress was found by someone with TES... did he not? So this David person is wrong... I don't know where the leak about it came from, but I do remember that much.... if I heard him correctly.

Unless two dresses were found at two different times, by two different groups.

My one question - do you really think anyone would risk that type of exposure? Knowing your neighbors are home and basically going fishing in your pool for your dead daughter?

What if the neighbor walked over to check up and saw... I don't think this is realistic, IMO. I don't think it could be so visible!

There is NO WAY a neighbor can see in that yard. It has an 8 ft. wood fence all the way around that back yard. I viewed every picture available on that yard a few days ago including all the remarks which Cindy said about ALWAYS having the gates locked. So unless they stood on something and peeked over the fence she was safe. Not to mention if Caylee was at the bottom of the pool they wouldn't have seen her anyway.

Well...what are the odds that a child's dress is found in the brush near the airport in the midst of the ping area where they are searching for Caylee?! Either one of two things...it is Caylee's or it was planted there.
That's about it.

I now know why Casey deleted all the pictures of Caylee on her myspace.
Tim Miller mentioned a mickey mouse dress if I heard correctly and here is what I found.

Very sad.

I thought it was a BLUE dress with Mickey on it? If I heard Tim/nancy correctly?

EVERYONE should read that link & David Lohr's story. I am not familar with him but I assume all of you are.

Thanks, with all the speculation it is refreshing to hear the truth from te source for a change. Everyone concerned about this dress needs to read this. Really.:clap:

Could be that KC did the same......But it's definitely not the "same" dress as she is wearing in the photo (meaning that exact one)

I'm staring to think that it was planted or it's just a coinsidence

Did you read CAPRI's Post a few pages back from the reporter - Lohr ?

That article sounds truthful to me & I'm thinking that NG just jumped the gun

I agree after seeing the picture. Caylee is not wearing a size 6 in the photo, but she may have had another dress just like it by the time she went missing.

The other thing is that Tim said the dress that was found is in good condition, you would think that after nearly 4 months it wouldn't be in good condition...but who knows.:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back