Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL liltigress....I am by no means saying that if someone did this was smart. HaHa...I mean look at that lady who brought her child to protest at the Anthony's neighborhood and got into it with CA and the little boy ended up getting his arm caught in the car door while she was being held back from going after CA. CFS (Children and Family Services) were called in on that one. That mom surely wasn't smart.

I could actually see someone dumb enough to go out and purchase a dress, wasted money that it would be, and plant it! All it would take is one fanatic!

LOL.. Yes, I realize there are some crazed people flocking to the crazed. I guess I'm thinking deeper than called for here.

With so much testing, they should know that this bomb won't blow.

I think that this was the area searched, it was the only ping's that I could find close to the airport.

picture.php

This doesn't make sense to me. Anyone keeping up with this case knows the depth of forensic testing that would go on with this dress. It couldn't possibly prove Casey's guilt of anything, it only proves there is a dress in the area that isn't associated with the case.

I beg to differ...

Did you see some of the people protesting outside the Anthony home?

Also, maybe they just did it for "Kicks"

LE has suspisions about why the dress ended up where it did & they do not believe that it was related to the Anthony Case

It was also in Good Condition & it was found by the side of the road

If the dress didn't have an effect on this case, why are they so worried that this information leaked? There are several things that have been found that was discussed and turned out not to be related.

Kinda makes you wonder what else they have found! Everyone thought if Tim did find something he would not keep it secret, well.....i guess he is capable of keeping things and finds quiet so he may also be keeping something else secret!

Caylee is about 1 to 1 1/2 years old in this picture and that is definitely not a size 6 dress.

No, but by the looks of the you tube video Caylee was a Disney fan, so it is entirely possible and even plausible that they bought the same dress in another bigger size, and this time, seeing how fast she outgrew it LAST time, perhaps bought it to fit a little bigger so it would fit a while longer. She was obviously a big "dress up" girl, so this makes sense...keep her wardrobe updated as she grows...

Reported By David Lohr on his Blog
---------------------------------

Tim told me that the authorities did not believe the dress was connected to the Caylee case. He also said that the dress was "too big" for Caylee. As a result, I chose not to publish that information. The last thing we needed was another media frenzy, at a time in which Tim was trying to determine what to do. Grace has since picked up on the find, which is why I am addressing it now

Kinda makes you wonder what else they have found! Everyone thought if Tim did find something he would not keep it secret, well.....i guess he is capable of keeping things and finds quiet so he may also be keeping something else secret!

It makes me wonder why this one particular article was so much different than other things found and why it was supposed to be so secretive. There have been several things found (not related to the case) that weren't kept quiet.

I'm more compelled to believe it would be the A's attempt instead of a protester's.

At this point we are all assuming that it's one that we have seen in some of the photo's, it just might be some other dress.

Reported by David Lohr
------------------------
"I will say that Tim told me that there are suspicions regarding the origin of that dress and how it ended up in that area"

LOL.. Yes, I realize there are some crazed people flocking to the crazed. I guess I'm thinking deeper than called for here.

With so much testing, they should know that this bomb won't blow.

I totally understand Liltigress!!!

There is soooo much stuff coming out on this case, so many twists and turns, so many questions that it is truely hard to believe what is real and what isn't!

NG wants to get it out there, but I think half her headlines or teasers are old news or she grasps at things that truly aren't what they seem. LP, IMO does not know half as much as he wants us to think he does and is out there for his 15...(ok he is dragging it out to 30 - 45 minutes) of fame. Byy the way if he does know so much, does anyone know if he is in town? Is he going to be testifying before the GJ?.

I don't think any of us will know the truth until a trial takes place. All I know is I am glad that I won't be sitting on this jury! But I think that this going to be one heck of a trial and I am truly looking forward to watching it on t.v. (hopefully this will be televised).

Above all, I hope that Caylee is found.

I don't know where you live in Florida but I'm only about 45 minutes from where the Anthony's live. In the past month, we've had over 32 inches of rain. Normal rainfall for one year (12 months) is 20". The ground is saturated and it takes weeks for the water table to stabilize. We were doing well until this past week when it rained on and off every day. There are pools of water everywhere that would normally be dry. Everytime I looked out the window for the past week, I prayed it would JUST STOP RAINING.

The dress was reported found on Sunday evening, not the last time they were here. The search was called off last time because it was not safe to have so many people out there trying to find something, anything and willing to go through muck, mud, waist high water, snakes and gators. He does not expect the impossible when it comes to safety. Tim also does not skirt around the truth. Whatever Tim says, you can take it to the bank.

Thank You Baznme! Normally I don't yell at my computer screen when I read here at Websleuths. I love this website; it is of such high quality, I don't bother with any of the others anymore. Tonight has been a real bear. Two times already my husband has had to use the fire extinguisher on my hair. (It catches on fire when I get really irritated). This is the second time in a week that I have felt this way. The speculation tonight has been all over the place - at times throwing out facts already established by time consuming research. Sorry for venting - husband just informed me that it is a full moon tonight. :confused: :waitasec: :bang:

LOL liltigress....I am by no means saying that if someone did this was smart. HaHa...I mean look at that lady who brought her child to protest at the Anthony's neighborhood and got into it with CA and the little boy ended up getting his arm caught in the car door while she was being held back from going after CA. CFS (Children and Family Services) were called in on that one. That mom surely wasn't smart.

I could actually see someone dumb enough to go out and purchase a dress, wasted money that it would be, and plant it! All it would take is one fanatic!

Could be that somebody already owned the same dress & they didn't have to go out & ppurchase it...

It is Orlando & every kid down their owns something with Disney on it

That is my opinion. It was found when they called off the search before and the lab results just came back.

I am starting to think that articles of clothing were found. One piece in one area by certain searchers at one time. Another piece of clothing in a different area at a different time by different searchers. The two incidents are completely unrelated but with one item being very important, the other suspicious in nature. I am probably the only person that will understand what I just typed.

Nah...not shiny enough. This may be totally out of the blue, but we really have no idea what this item of clothing could look like. We'll need to be patient and see if anything comes of it.

I didn't say that is the outfit, I was refering to what someone else thought was the outfit and I said it looked either as they mentioned a bathing suit or whatever one calls this outfit in the photo I posted. It isn;t even disney it's old navy but it looks like the "type" of wear the other posted was questioning.

Ohh, it is just so WRONG if someone planted the dress and claimed the find as being connected to Caylee if it isn't and they know it. Sicko freak, whoever did that. Nuts!!

Hi Sweetmop :blowkiss:

Makes sense then that Tim is in Orlando the night before the grand jury convenes. I do have my suspicions what Caylee was wearing when she left is the reason George is the only one being called to testify at the grand jury. Back pack perhaps? Doll? shoes? We know what clothes he described unless there were other clothing articles found besides the dress that we don't know about. Didn't Tim say other articles were found on NG but didn't clarify what?
Hi strach:blowkiss:
Yes Tim did say there were other articles found. And that's all he said.
It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours, won't it?

Could be that somebody already owned the same dress & they didn't have to go out & ppurchase it....

It is Orlando & every kid down their owns something with Disney on it

Boston - you are correct. I live in Florida, 2 hours from Orlando and my kids have grown up with everything disney. My sister lives up north and would come down on vacation and buy stuff for her girls, when they out grew my daughters got the hand me downs. Also, after my kids have outgrown I usually donate to a local thrift store or given to a needy family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back