Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I believe him. There is bad blood between him the the ones who found it.

I thought the article sounded Truthful

How do you know there was Bad Blood ?- He didn't even mention the group that found the dress

Are there any logical reasons anyone can think of for why a dress was planted in that specific location?

My say is that stranger things have happened....BUT when the dress comes back DNA free, etc...Then what the hell was the point in planting the damn thing?? Just to tie up the resources that are actually needed! That would be so shady and I pray that no one did that!

Did you notice who her heros were???

"My "mama" and family!"

That's just sad...especially if this is a bonifide site...

Everytime I see that on the site I want to launch a missile at my monitor and make it disappear! Her "mama" her hero? There is nothing too low for these people is there? Her "mama" which never once bought her a TOY, an article of CLOTHING, a pack of DIAPERS or a morsel of FOOD was her HERO? Her "mama" who left her with babysitters for the first 10 months of her life to go to a job for hours on end, a job that did not even exist? Her "mama" who did not report her missing and who has continually lied and obstructed the pathway to finding her? Yeah, I am sure that her "mama" is her biggest hero-Lee if you put that on there, then it is STUPID and you need to get some sense and have a little respect for your NIECE which was likely KILLED by the person you are calling her HERO!

My say is that stranger things have happened....BUT when the dress comes back DNA free, etc...Then what the hell was the point in planting the damn thing?? Just to tie up the resources that are actually needed! That would be so shady and I pray that no one did that!

Everytime a case recieves this much media attention you always have a few "Nuts" trying to inject themselves into things anyway they can.....

If somebody did toss that dress there just to "make Headlines" or for whatever reason it wouldn't surprise me at all

There is NO WAY a neighbor can see in that yard. It has an 8 ft. wood fence all the way around that back yard. I viewed every picture available on that yard a few days ago including all the remarks which Cindy said about ALWAYS having the gates locked. So unless they stood on something and peeked over the fence she was safe. Not to mention if Caylee was at the bottom of the pool they wouldn't have seen her anyway.

Turbo...8 foot? Most are 6 foot...alot of city codes only allow private owner fences to be 6 ft to 6.5 ft. If the pool was how deep? 6 foot, then on a ladder i think you might be seen?

You guys are going so fast I ought to just go back to trying to catch up! I am one of those that reads every post in a thread!

I totally understand what you mean. It seems obvious something was found but wasn't suppose to be known whether it was related or not. It was suppose to be kept quiet for whatever reason we just don't know yet. Whatever was discovered was sent out to be tested regardless if it was related to Caylee or not. It does seem like there were 2 different discoveries. One over the weekend and one yesterday if I understand correctly.

I also get the feeling that whoever found the dress didn't do what they were supposed to with it. Maybe they picked it up and gave it to Tim or LE, but somehow it wasn't done according to procedure.

Hi Seriously. I enjoy reading your posts. Re: the A fam, can we please leave George out. My heart is breaking for him. I don't know how he has survived in that house with a domineering wife and a thieving, lying, abusive daughter. How he has kept his sanity is beyond me. I dream of him, in the future, enjoying the rest of his life with a lovely, normal woman. JMO
Welcome to WS, MasonGirl! Thanks!

I wish I could leave GA out of that picture, but he has done things in this case which I find truly questionable. Granted, living within this messed up family would be difficult, but when he chose to put them over his grandchild...I find it impossible to feel too sorry for him. Someone needed to stand up for Caylee and to date...no one in their family has.

Everytime a case recieves this much media attention you always have a few "Nuts" trying to inject themselves into things anyway they can.....

If somebody did toss that dress there just to "make Headlines" or for whatever reason it wouldn't surprise me at all
And they should make sure they have their DNA to charge them for planting evidence, too! :furious:

I just had a thought about the dress finding. Since the dress was found outside then is it possible that the tag got smudged or something and the dress actually says "S" instead of "6"

That would make more sense.:clap:

He asked to re-search their backyard with more cadaver dogs and special equipment which can read underground. That is what provoked the whole thing. She HAD to get rid of him.

:eek::eek:

I asked this same question! I had no idea that had been asked. The Anthony's seem so confident, imo, because they KNOW where Caylee's body is. They feel she will never be found. They could possibly feel this way because the cadaver dogs have already been in their back yard and LE has asked for no further inspection of it.

It really DOES seem to me that the Anthony's back yard should be searched with special equipment. I even wrote this afternoon that a warrant could be obtained by LE to do this as the cadaver dogs had hit in the back yard and the area should be further searched.

I also want to know where George and Cindy Anthony may have gone the last weekend of June when Cindy had taken another week of vacation. Had she planned in advance to take the last week of June as another vacation week?

This is just all so maddening! Somehow I just cannot imagine a dress found in the last few days could be in good condition because of the rain, then the sun drying it out & fading it, then the process happening all over time and time again. What about the wind blowing it around? No, I just cannot buy that. This little dress may have been planted to throw the searchers off. Manufactured evidence maybe.

One thing I do firmly believe is that Tim & Team would never lie about anything like this. So, :confused:!

It's sad how so many of us are trying to make that dress be Caylee's regardless of the information to the contrary given by the Investigation Discovery blog. I don't think the resolution is going to be as easy as this Disney dress guys, sorry. It's like a lot of us just want to get on with the mourning process. I can understand that.

On another note, this whole dress debacle reminds me of OJ's/Cochran's "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit". Not that this will be the case though, just sayin'.

There is a link a few pages back to the photo of Caylee wearing "A" Mickey Mouse dress - according to a report from David Lohr the dress that was found is supposed to be "identical" to the one in that photo - but it's a size 6

The dress Caylee is wearing in the photo is obviously not a size 6

Also the dress is not a "Mickey Mouse" dress, it is a "Minnie Mouse" dress. Is there a link yet to the picture of the actual dress that the searcher found? :confused:

I just watched it again and Tim said that he worked "with" the TES searchers. He did not say the person was part of his team.

This is exactly what I thought I heard also, when NG asked TM like 4 questions about the dress in a row, I thought she asked him if it was a blue dress.

l_62246ea249ef537a0ee7f1cea8e83e7e.jpg

Yeah. SO true. Especially the circus that we have all seen going on around the Anthony house. Thats why I said that stranger things have happened....Sad but true. It just angers me that someone would plant evidence that takes away from the actual case. That is what gets me. I get being angry. I get that....But do not take away from an important investigation just for s & g's.

Nancy repeated back it was PINK disney dress. Not blue. I don't know why people are saying it is the red polka dot dress. this is all weird. Yah, Lohr claims its the red polka dot but thats not what nancy said. She said PINK.

This is exactly what I thought I heard also, when NG asked TM like 4 questions about the dress in a row, I thought she asked him if it was a blue dress.

Hi strach:blowkiss:
Yes Tim did say there were other articles found. And that's all he said.
It will be interesting to see what transpires within the next 24 hours, won't it?

Sitting on the edge of my chair. :crazy:

Everyone was reporting that the grand jury would hand down an indictment on Tuesday, now they are saying no way. I understood that tomorrow was the last day that this jury convened.

Turbo...8 foot? Most are 6 foot...alot of city codes only allow private owner fences to be 6 ft to 6.5 ft. If the pool was how deep? 6 foot, then on a ladder i think you might be seen?

You guys are going so fast I ought to just go back to trying to catch up! I am one of those that reads every post in a thread!

The reason I say 8 ft is I have an 8 ft privacy fence and in the pictures of it which have men standing in them it is much taller than them. It could be 7 but it is no shorter than that.

The pool looked to me to be the standard 42" deep pool. It may have been 52" because there is a picture of CA standing in it and it was about chest high on her.

ag_opera.jpg

Nancy repeated back it was PINK disney dress. Not blue. I don't know why people are saying it is the red polka dot dress. this is all weird. Yah, Lohr claims its the red polka dot but thats not what nancy said. She said PINK.

Okay, but pink still doesn't make it an Aurora/Sleeping Beauty or princess dress. It could still be a pink Mickey or Minnie dress. We need an actual picture of the dress.

The reason I say 8 ft is I have an 8 ft privacy fence and in the pictures of it which have men standing in them it is much taller than them. It could be 7 but it is no shorter than that.

The pool looked to me to be the standard 42" deep pool. It may have been 52" because there is a picture of CA standing in it and it was about chest high on her.

ag_opera.jpg

I believe the neighbor said in his interview the fence was 8 feet tall, because he could not see over it. A 6 foot tall man could look over a 6 foot fence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back