Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Back yard fence height.........

anthonyflags.jpg

I thought a dead body would only float without some sort of anchor. If so, why would she slip to the bottom of the pool?:waitasec:

Here is a thought. Maybe she would not sink, and therefore Casey could not see how any water was going to get in, so she borrowed the shovel to PUSH her down in the water-NOT to get her out?...:confused:

The reason I say 8 ft is I have an 8 ft privacy fence and in the pictures of it which have men standing in them it is much taller than them. It could be 7 but it is no shorter than that.

The pool looked to me to be the standard 42" deep pool. It may have been 52" because there is a picture of CA standing in it and it was about chest high on her.

ag_opera.jpg

Thanks Turbo...we have 6 foot cedar fencing here...and why I asked it because when I told hub I wanted more height he looked up the codes and it said we could only have up to 6.5

I am getting lost in all the details anyway!

I still question whether the pool was involved at all...just trying to focus on the trunk, the dogs hitting in 2 places and the smell, the lies...

We need a GJ countdown clock!

I disagree. Caylee did not appear overly tall or heavy in appearance. Therefore, she probably still fit size 2T and just grew into size 3T. Childrens clothing sizes reflect the childs age, provided the child is of average size. My daughter is of average build, and has always worn the size of her age. She is 10 years old now, and can still wear 10s but is growing into 12s. But toddler sizes are pretty accurate.

There is no way Caylee would have ever fit a size 6 or 6x.

This is not always the case though. My son is 11 and he wears a 14-16 and they fit nicely. My 5 year old was wearing 6's when he was 4, and my 3 year old was wearing 4's when he was 2. When my oldest son was 8 he wore a boys 12-14. Some folks do not adhere to the "averages" and then there is also the issue of shrinkage, and investment (especially with these Disney items, they would have wanted them to fit for a couple of years, so would likely have gotten them a size too big) and the manufacturer of the particular label. Just because one of our children did or did not wear a particular size means absolutely nothing. Kids are all different, and parents as well, and some buy bigger and some buy just right...we are not sure which of these Cindy was, but from the looks of some of these costumes, I am guessing she bought bigger to last longer...:)

BYE BYE BAEZ maybe

New lead attorney for Casey?

Should Casey face a homicide charge, she could be going to trial with a new lead counsel. FOX 35 has learned from the president of the Criminal Defense Attorney's Association that Baez might not be permitted to represent Anthony in a first degree murder trial.

Richard Hornsby said Baez does not meet the standards set forth by attorneys in capital cases. To be lead counsel you must:
have had five years experience as an attorney
served as co-counsel on two death penalty cases
demonstrated proficiency and commitment which exemplify quality representation in capital cases
However, Baez could still be part of a legal team. Todd Black, spokesperson for Baez, offered this response on Monday:

"It will not change the commitment of the Baez Law Firm and they are fully prepared if an indictment is handed down to represent Ms. Anthony to the fullest."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Here is a thought. Maybe she would not sink, and therefore Casey could not see how any water was going to get in, so she borrowed the shovel to PUSH her down in the water-NOT to get her out?...:confused:

Well, that IS a possibility if she had been dead a day or two.

Thanks, with all the speculation it is refreshing to hear the truth from te source for a change. Everyone concerned about this dress needs to read this. Really.:clap:

There's the leak right there. The searcher emailed this Lohr and he posted it. Now I know why Tim was PO'd.

Someone did talk to Leonard this morning. And he did say that.:rolleyes:

He actually made an opinion statement only-as later cleared up by Blink and stated that he believed enough of her remains were found...It was an opinion only, and this was VERIFIED through Tim and Leonard by Blink...

I find a few flaws with the shovel used for the pool. The first is that the shovel would be wet and would need to be dried off for when she returned it to the neighbor. The other is it would be so strenuos and time consuming to try to get Caylee out of the pool where it is an above ground pool. She also would have gotten soaked no matter how careful she was even if she wrapped in something. I have an above ground pool and taken out things 'trying' not to get wet and I have been soaked and I am not lifting the amount of weight she would have had to lift by herself. The last thing is I don't think she put her in the trunk right away without having a plan of what to do. She would need some lies to back up some things first. She also went to the house and backed into the garage a couple of more times later. IMO, I would think the shovel was used to lift the sandbox, a spot dug out underneath and she was placed under it or she was placed in the sandbox under the sand which was dug out and placed over her then covered with toys then the cover. It is easier to do and a little less work. It would be a quick thinking spot to hide her for the time being too.

yes, i agree she is lazy

and yes i agree she aint too smart :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

but there could have been some sacks or bags in the garage
or maybe she used and old duffle bag... but the shovel was used by her for something... and she DEFINATELY would not use her bare hands to fill a sack with stones..

she would not want to ruin HER NAILS..:crazy:

This is why I believe she wore gloves...

Just watched the show. Geez, this Naticia (sp?) sounded like CA's mouthpiece. Pretty sure she drank the koolaid.

Also, after watching TM I don't believe the dress is going to pan out to be anything significant. In his soft-spoken way he was very strong about that.

Another thing, if the dress was planted the two defense attorneys on the show inadvertently gave a clue as to why it might go to KC's advantage. It's a hail mary pass to delay the GJ hearing because new evidence that hasn't been tested and has been blasted over the airwaves as *bombshell* thereby tainting the proceedings. Or something. Whatever.

You can sort of see the bottoms of it laying on the sofa beside her.

The one in the pic [where Caylee is pulling it over her head] looks just like my daughter's nighty-set - it's actually Disney Princess & the front has 3 princess' on it; Aurora, Belle & Cinderella.... IMO it looks same ;)

Has anybody actually confirmed that there was in fact a leak about finding this dress??? I am on this case almost 24/7 and have never heard such a leak, and certainly it was never on television, so why would Tim bring this out, I don't understand it.

Okay I have a 3.5 year old..35lbs and 44 inches..she has a few dresses that were hand me downs, 1 of them is a size 6 and it fits. I know it sounds odd BUT the sizes of clothing especially dresses CAN run small.

Here's the size chart for Disney Kids and Toddlers: (Disney Online)

Infants/Kids
Size
(approx) Alpha Height Weight Age
0-3m up to 20" up to 10 lbs 0-3 mos
3-6m 20-23" 10-14 lbs 3-6 mos
6-9m 23-26" 14-18 lbs 6-9 mos
12m 26-29" 18-22 lbs 9-12 mos
18m 29-31" 22-26 lbs 12-18 mos
2 XXS 31-34" 26-29 lbs 1-2 yrs
3 XXS 34-38" 29-33 lbs 2-3 yrs
4 XS 38-42" 33-37 lbs 3-4 yrs
5 S 42-45" 37-43 lbs 4-5 yrs
6 S 45-48" 43-50 lbs 5-6 yrs
7 M 48-51" 50-57 lbs 6-7 yrs
8 M 51-54" 57-67 lbs 7-8 yrs
10 L 54-57" 67-75 lbs 8-9 yrs
12 L 57-60" 75-85 lbs 9-10 yrs
14 XL 60-62" 85-100 lbs 10-11 yrs
16 XL 62-64" 100-110 lbs 11-12 yrs

Size 6 would fit a child who weighed 43 - 50 pounds and 45" tall. I always though Caylee was a little tall for 3. So a size 6 dress would'nt be out of the question.

Agree ... it's not denim. Here's a link to a pic from the same day ...
I call the color Aqua but it's still in the blue family. :)

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

I believe this is the same shirt in a different picture ... http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html#
It's the one on the right side of the page with Caylee in front and KC behind her with that nasty smile. That pic has always bothered me.

No - they look a lot alike, but the lil shirt she has on in the pic with kc smiling behind her is nightgown [there's other pics also taken same time with them making kissy faces at camera] the one she has on at the senior home is just regular T-shirt / play shirt....

Actually I thought that pic of her in the aqua nightie [it's taken at the same place with the red curtains, dark couch & drums & stuff in background as the pics with her hair down long (where she's wearing the aqua plaid dress) & looks slimmer & older later] anyway, IMO this pic u pointed out where kc is smiling behind her, in some of the other ones from this set, you can see the thing on the back of her left hand is all smudgy & smeared, so I was inclined to think THOSE pics were possibly taken late in the evening [possibly after bath time, since she's wearing nighty & hair looks fresh & due to smudged kiddie tattoo or whatever on her hand] on the same day as the solemn pics of her from the missing poster where she is leaning on her hand on the white leather couch w/ the red pillow.....

Sorta like pics were taken at G'ma's house & then kc took her to the red curtain house later that night after bath or dinner to spend the night or whatever? imo

:confused:

I have two daughters and I can tell you for sure that a size 6 dress can fit a 3 yr old. Sizes are so off anymore. We had tons of sizes at any given time. And a dress, well the length is all you really worry about.

I absolutely agree. I have two little girls, ages 3 and 4.5. We have everything in our closet from a 24months to size 7/8. It just depends on how the garment is cut, the fabric it is made from and brand. I just bought some pj's from The Disney Store this past weekend. They were size 5, so I thought they'd be just right for my older daughter. Turns out they fit the younger one perfectly (she's teeny, at just barely 30 lbs.).

Hello all. I am new here and have just been lurking until this discussion and wanted to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

I can verify that Disney clothing definitely does run very small! I have tiny children two of whom are in the 25 percentile for their age and they can't were the normal sizes they usually wear in the WDW brand. I have to buy a FEW sizes up! Even more so if I want them to wear them a while. And with the price of WDW clothes you want to get a lot of use out of them.

Like I said, my two cents.

I have enjoyed reading the posts. I live a few minutes outside of Orlando and have been following this story from the beginning. I pray that she is found soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back