Nancy Grace - 10/13/08 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello all. I am new here and have just been lurking until this discussion and wanted to add my two cents, for what it's worth.

I can verify that Disney clothing definitely does run very small! I have tiny children two of whom are in the 25 percentile for their age and they can't were the normal sizes they usually wear in the WDW brand. I have to buy a FEW sizes up! Even more so if I want them to wear them a while. And with the price of WDW clothes you want to get a lot of use out of them.

Like I said, my two cents.

I have enjoyed reading the posts. I live a few minutes outside of Orlando and have been following this story from the beginning. I pray that she is found soon.

Welcome PrincessPea. I joined a month ago and consumed with this case. Ive got Caylee engraved on my heart and Im screaming Justice for her. In my case I have the opposite. My grandson is 5 and wears a 10-12. He's not fat, just solid. (11lbs 7 oz) at birth. Anyway, don't wanna get off track. Just wanted to welcome you and lets pray everything goes our way tomorrow! :clap:

Welcome PrincessPea. I joined a month ago and consumed with this case. Ive got Caylee engraved on my heart and Im screaming Justice for her. In my case I have the opposite. My grandson is 5 and wears a 10-12. He's not fat, just solid. (11lbs 7 oz) at birth. Anyway, don't wanna get off track. Just wanted to welcome you and lets pray everything goes our way tomorrow! :clap:

My son was like this. He was wearing boys clothes (not toddler) by the time he was 3. By 5 he was the size of your grandchild, by 3rd grade I was buying in the mens department for him.

And, in case ya'll haven't heard it yet, Disney clothes run small. I tried to buy a tshirt for my son in an official disney store, warn't happenin.

Got to get some sleep, but wanted to add my 2 cents also.

I think that the dress was planted to postpone the Grand Jury. It is as one of the lawyer's stated on Nancy Grace (Sanchez). He said if the dress was out for testing, the Grand Jury should wait until the results came back, IIRC. I really believe that whomever planted this dress WAS hoping the Grand Jury proceedings would be called off until results came back.

Did not work if this was the case. Have a great whatever is left of this night! Hopefully Casey will be indited tomorrow!

NG wants to get it out there, but I think half her headlines or teasers are old news or she grasps at things that truly aren't what they seem. LP, IMO does not know half as much as he wants us to think he does and is out there for his 15...(ok he is dragging it out to 30 - 45 minutes) of fame. Byy the way if he does know so much, does anyone know if he is in town? Is he going to be testifying before the GJ?.

I agree with you. I love watching NG. But most of the time she claims she has a "Bombshell" and it is old information which is a major let down.

Correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I think when NG went to LP last night she said he was in NV at that time. I don't know when he left Central Florida.

I just looked at the Disney Store online and their sizes are L, M, S etc.

Maybe the dress is a S...........with a little dirt the S could look like a 6 ??? Or maybe the printing faded ??

These are off. As I type my 4 yr old son is wearing a size 6x Disney Jammies. My 4 yr old is 38 lbs and 41 inches tall. Disney runs VERY small and always has. I buy him a 4T in pretty much ever other brand out there.

:blowkiss:

Disney PJ Pals run quite small because they're made to be snug fitting to meet children's sleepwear/fire regulations. I always bought 2 sizes up for those, however, I always thought Disney clothes were sized quite generously--aside from the PJ Pals and I never bought anything other than the pajamas larger than I normally would from other stores. My kids always had drawers full of Disney clothes, too. From my experiences, a size 6 would be quite large on Caylee.

1817_1.jpg

see if there are any images with this dress in it...its not a costume. However, its a newer version of a dress released by same manufactuer with the label....world disney. She may even have had this one. It comes in bigger sizes. I cant imagine her being in the Belle Dress at the time of her death or casey getting rid of that yellow Belle dress, unless it was in the car. ??
-----
Law_girl, even though everyone keeps referring to the "younger Caylee" in a mickey mouse dress, I think you may be on to something with this one.

I find a few flaws with the shovel used for the pool. The first is that the shovel would be wet and would need to be dried off for when she returned it to the neighbor. The other is it would be so strenuos and time consuming to try to get Caylee out of the pool where it is an above ground pool. She also would have gotten soaked no matter how careful she was even if she wrapped in something. I have an above ground pool and taken out things 'trying' not to get wet and I have been soaked and I am not lifting the amount of weight she would have had to lift by herself. The last thing is I don't think she put her in the trunk right away without having a plan of what to do. She would need some lies to back up some things first. She also went to the house and backed into the garage a couple of more times later. IMO, I would think the shovel was used to lift the sandbox, a spot dug out underneath and she was placed under it or she was placed in the sandbox under the sand which was dug out and placed over her then covered with toys then the cover. It is easier to do and a little less work. It would be a quick thinking spot to hide her for the time being too.

Good thinking. Sand granules are something that would probably still be detectable on that shovel for testing as well. The neighbor said he had not used it since.

Got to get some sleep, but wanted to add my 2 cents also.

I think that the dress was planted to postpone the Grand Jury. It is as one of the lawyer's stated on Nancy Grace (Sanchez). He said if the dress was out for testing, the Grand Jury should wait until the results came back, IIRC. I really believe that whomever planted this dress WAS hoping the Grand Jury proceedings would be called off until results came back.

Did not work if this was the case. Have a great whatever is left of this night! Hopefully Casey will be indited tomorrow!

This is just one potential piece of evidence. I'm sure there is enough at this point to proceed without bringing in even half of what they have so far.

What irks me is Cindy and some of the talking heads trying to make this political when we all knew this date was creeping up. They have to charge her before the November date IIRC with a higher degree offense before she goes to trial on the neglect charges.

I suspect that the whole dress thing may be one great big red herring. It may well have been a leak that was handled irresponsibly by NG's team and TM was forced to respond. Regardless, I don't think any of it was handled very well.

MOO

"Casey is a victim as much as Caylee is"
Cindy Anthony

This may be the most sickening sound bite so far. Victim? Is Caylee dancing and going to parties and enjoying her friends company? Always the victim. BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER:furious:

I've been wondering why its 'borderline', seems to me KC is full blown personality disorder.

Or if they are trying to keep the search in that area because the body is elsewhere.:confused:

That is what I thought. Someone who doesn't want the body found planted the dress there so searches would be done in that area instead of where the body really is.

I was under the impression, maybe falsely, that the GJ has been convening for a while and this was the final kapow day, IOW, they have already seen/heard the tapes, etc. Am I wrong?

This is what I heard on Fox 35 this morning. That GJ's dont hand down indictments in 1 day. They have probably been meeting secretly, this could be the last day with GA testifying. So we could have an indictment today, but not likely.

I also heard that this is the last day of this GJ, that a new one will be seated soon.

The dress is the third picture in this link
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17399904/detail.html

As you can see this is a much younger Caylee, perhaps just 1 and I do not think a size 6 would fit.

Here is the link where the story originated from
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/caylee-anthony.html

After reading the comment from David Lohr about how the dress was found, I have serious doubt this is connected.

Point 1- The "searcher" that "found" the dress contacted Daved Lohr w/I.D. to give him the info and to also offer an "exclusive" photo.

OK- Point one is the only point.

Anyone recall what GA say Caylee was wearing when she and KC left on the 16th. I would think he'd recall if it were a mickey dress. Also, anyone recall what Caylee was wearing when she went to see her GGF with CA?

I thought he said White Shorts and a Pink Top, not a dress.

I am not sure what I think of the dress finding, however I can comment on the Princess dresses...

I have almost all of the Princess dresses. I have the exact Belle dress, in a size 4-6, that Caylee is wearing in that one picture. I bought it for my daughter when she was 2.5-3 years old. It was big on her, but she wore it all the time. I remember buying the bigger size because the next size down would have been too small. At 3 yo my daughter was about 30 lbs and 38" (tall and thin) and she wore the dresses. Now, at about 45 lbs and 47" she still wears the same dresses. lol

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back