Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just googled "maggots chloroform" and learned that chloroform kills maggots and is used/and was used to kill maggot infestations in wounds. So there's the answer to part of the question. So now what about the chloroform? This puts a new twist on things, was chloroform used to clean up the car and kill the maggots?

So she threw a bag of pizza on top of her daughter in the trunk? Is that what this means???

If the bag had fluids on it then it's possible that Caylee was placed on top of the bag. If this is the case it follows that Caylee was placed in the trunk after the 19th since the pizza was purchased on the 19th. I don't know the source of the pizza purchase but thought this was interesting to note.

Jeffery M H – Further investigation found that he had been fired from Universal Studios May 13, 2002.

So he isn't the one who worked at Universal??

If you got that from the Angels site they are wrong a lot. I believe JDH is the correct one and yes he was on the phone with NG tonight. He worked at Universal prior to KC working there. He knew her from elementary, middle and high school. He saw her at the ale house in July etc. I'll have to check the middle name from the documents.

ETA- The only thing that I have found is him being referred to as JH II

So, from NG's show tonight, she said that KC was dressed like a paralegal yesterday. Right down to the glasses. If Jose will continue to be her attorney and she will assist, I guess she dressed appropriately for the day.

It's a real shame that neither one of them realizes they are playing with fire.

:laugh:
1ibcb6.jpg

I saw a program about the body farm a while back and they put maggots in a blender...almost a juicer type device :eek:

Is that like the "Bass-O-Matic?" :crazy:

Seriously guys...keep this up...I'll save soooo many calories reading these post...urp....

Jeffrey M H – Further investigation found that he had been fired from Universal Studios May 13, 2002.

So he isn't the one who worked at Universal??

There's only one Jeffrey H in this case and he has no son and doesn't know any Zanny Nanny.

I know what you mean...I looked like hell when we had to give our foster daughter back to her bio parents; I even left town for the weekend so I wouldn't have to be around the nursery - it was very difficult. I still cry for her and that was nearly 6 months ago. BTW, the black and white photo of Caylee looking through the ladder (or bar stool) looks just like my little foster daughter.

Wonder how CA will explain the fluids and maggots being on the outside of the bag when the pizza box was on the inside of the bag. Oh my.... :bang:
I can't WAIT to hear that. I need a good laugh today.

If the bag had fluids on it then it's possible that Caylee was placed on top of the bag. If this is the case it follows that Caylee was placed in the trunk after the 19th since the pizza was purchased on the 19th. I don't know the source of the pizza purchase but thought this was interesting to note.

Or the bag was placed on top of her, around her etc.

GA and CA keep saying there is proof CAylee is alive well spill it.... If shes out there give us the proof and lets us sleuth it!! tired of hearing about it and no one presenting it.

they truly cannot grasp the concept that these sort of statements are whats turning the public against and away from them and feeling for them....you would think nejame would at least inform them of this...

I just googled "maggots chloroform" and learned that chloroform kills maggots and is used/and was used to kill maggot infestations in wounds. So there's the answer to part of the question. So now what about the chloroform? This puts a new twist on things, was chloroform used to clean up the car and kill the maggots?

That's interesting. I wonder how many maggots were in that car when they picked it up.
The missing part of the puzzle is when were the chloroform searches done on the computer.

I didn't realise this. Interesting.
It's his lab? And it's not LE certified? Seems that would be a huge factor at trial.
Wonder why Jose happened to choose Kobe in the first place?

My guess is that he picked him because he was on NG. Or no one of a higher standard was available.

I thought I read on here somewhere that the chloroform searches were done in May.

If you got that from the Angels site they are wrong a lot. I believe JDH is the correct one and yes he was on the phone with NG tonight. He worked at Universal prior to KC working there. He knew her from elementary, middle and high school. He saw her at the ale house in July etc. I'll have to check the middle name from the documents.

I guess Angels "players" are wrong then. :waitasec:
sorry for the confusion.. :)

H, Jeffrey Dale II – Went to high school with Casey Anthony (graduated 2003). Had not seen her for years until beginning of July when he ran into her while they were eating with separate parties at the Orlando Ale House (631 North Alafaya Trail). They had a brief conversation and returned to their meals. He has never met Caylee Anthony and no idea why Casey had called his parent’s residence. He does have son but never recommended any babysitter to Casey. Photo from MySpace page.

H, Jeffrey Michael – According to Casey, Jeff is one of the two people (see L, Juliette) she told that Caylee was missing. Said he worked at Universal Studios with her. Further investigation found that he had been fired May 13, 2002. Casey says he lives in Jacksonville, FL. It was through Jeff H that Casey says she first met ZG, around December 2004. ZG babysat Jeff’s son Zachary for approximately six months. According to Casey, she had contacted Jeff several times during the time Caylee has been missing to find out whether Jeff had heard from Zenaida.

Where are all the other ZGin this country. Maybe Cindy is using WORLD POPULATION figures.

That website uses statistical percentages of first and last names to estimate how many people in the US have that name combination - this site is not based on actual state or government registered names (like drivers license, IRS, etc). So there could be many more ZFG's in florida than makes sense from this website.

Of course, in CA's mind there are 1000's...

There's only one Jeffrey H in this case and he has no son and doesn't know any Zanny Nanny.

His name is actually J DALE H II...KC got his middle name wrong hence the phantom JMH.

Sorry if this has been asked and answerd but, the pizza was bought on the 19th? There was body fluids and maggots on the outside of the bag so wouldn't that mean Caylee was in there on the 19th? Or did iit just get on the bag due to some body fluid residule?

Also, why does Cindy need ZG binders? Who cares how many she has. If KC doesnt recognize any of them then what is the point of all that?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back