Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So true..my kids are dressed to perfection while I can't remember the last thing I bought for myself. My body gravitates to the kid section every time.:)
That's what Mom's do. I guess those bras and lingerie Casey bought where for when Caylee grew up :furious:

Or the bag was placed on top of her, around her etc.
But would she open the trunk with her dead daghter in it just to throw a pizza bag in? I wouldn't have gone in it again until I was going to take the body out. I guess she could have covered the body with the bag when she put her in but I just can't imagine her reopening the trunk after buying the pizza and putting the bag on her. Then again...I couldn't kill my daughter.

Funny thing is there are lots of Jeff H living in Florida.. one of them lives near Tampa. Didn't Casey tell her father she was in Tampa with Jeff H.. ?? Does this Jeff H live in Tampa? There are dozens of them in Florida that one just popped out at me because I remember GA being shocked that she would be in Tampa. Course maybe she never was in Tampa and just made the whole thing up...nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Just to let you young ladies know.........you still will not get to buy things for yourself when they grow up....then you will buy twice as much for the grand-kids.

Just when you think this case couldn't make you any more sick. Sigh.

But would she open the trunk with her dead daghter in it just to throw a pizza bag in? I wouldn't have gone in it again until I was going to take the body out. I guess she could have covered the body with the bag when she put her in but I just can't imagine her reopening the trunk after buying the pizza and putting the bag on her. Then again...I couldn't kill my daughter.

This is KC we are talking about lol..if the theory about her leaving the pizza in there for purposes of faking what the smell was all about then probably. Then again, she could of gotten rid of Caylee but fluids were on the trunk carpet and then threw the bag in and the bag was sitting in the fluids.

Jeffrey M H– Further investigation found that he had been fired from Universal Studios May 13, 2002.

So he isn't the one who worked at Universal??
No it is the Jeff Hopkins they are talking to that worked at Universal and he has no children (per his own words.)

Hopefully CA will run out of media outlets soon and we won't have to hear her much longer. Of course there's still Holly waiting in the wings for that exclusive... hmmm... :)

Just to let you young ladies know.........you still will not get to buy things for yourself when they grow up....then you will buy twice as much for the grand-kids.

I guess my buying for me days are over, unless I steal some checks from friends and family *sigh*

I will vouch for that...it only gets worse!:crazy:

Funny thing is there are lots of Jeff H living in Florida.. one of them lives near Tampa. Didn't Casey tell her father she was in Tampa with Jeff H.. ?? Does this Jeff H live in Tampa? There are dozens of them in Florida that one just popped out at me because I remember GA being shocked that she would be in Tampa. Course maybe she never was in Tampa and just made the whole thing up...nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

I think this JH was in Jacksonville - and that is where the JMH she refers to lives. She was in Tampa with ZFG and ZFG was in an auto accident and in the hospital - that is what she told Cindy or SO CINDY SAYS - which means abou t as much as what CASEY SAYS

Funny thing is there are lots of Jeff H living in Florida.. one of them lives near Tampa. Didn't Casey tell her father she was in Tampa with Jeff H.. ?? Does this Jeff Hopkins live in Tampa? There are dozens of them in Florida that one just popped out at me because I remember GA being shocked that she would be in Tampa. Course maybe she never was in Tampa and just made the whole thing up...nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

According to CA's 2nd interview, KC told her she was in Jacksonville with JH and Caylee and thethree of them were going to move in together and be a family when they got back to Orlando. IIRC this was sometime in July before CA found KC. KC kept this story to CA going for about a week.

:help:

Did LP say that he thought Casey threw the pizza in the trunk to mask the developing smell?
If so, why pizza?

Thanks in advance.

I don't believe any guest is FORCED to go on the NG show. Sooooo......they must like it.

I think I posted this on a different thread late last night..

When Daniel Horowitz was on her show almost every night during the Scott Peterson saga...Nancy beat him up pretty regularly...after Daniels wife's murder I saw that they were in fact, very close friends.

Its a show/not a straight news show/ its entertainment...most of the guests are repeaters and I see some little smiles when Nancy "does her thing."

Almost no news is straight out news these days...they want zip-zing-personalities and thrills...I am old enough to remember the news anchors in BLack and WHITE :boohoo:

I preferred Catherine Criers show when it was on but now that I have watched Nancy forever...and have seen how she is indeed friends with alot of her guests...I watch it.

NG is a Patriot (as O'reily would say) she remember's one of the brave people who died defending our country every night.

Thank you, inTexas, for commenting on this. I really appreciate NG giving them credit every night and wish more programs would do the same. If it weren't for these heroes we wouldn't even be able to express ourselves in forums like this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back