Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't understand why the date the pizza was bought has any significance. Since we don't know which was put in the trunk first . . . what could the date of the pizza purchase prove?

We also don't know that the pizza in the trunk is the same pizza she ordered on the 19th. I can't imagine ordering pizza is that rare of a thing in the crowd she was living with.

EXACTLY. I didn't realize how horrible spoiled milk is until I spilled some in my car and had to use that enzyme stuff for cats to finally get it out of the fabric. It's REALLY REALLY bad.

My daughter dropped her sippy cup under the seat and I forgot about it. I found it days later after my entire car REAKED. It took me weeks to get the smell totally gone. It was awful.

Leticia Vance............Casey's cell is 8X10, she gets one hour of free time, gets to take a shower or go into the commissary.

even while in jail...im sure mom and dad will continue to support casey as they always have...making sure she gets her commisary money for treats and snacks... unreal that she has THAT right in spite of her charges:eek:

Hmmm...now that is a thought! Gosh, we need to know when she (someone)researched the chloroform.

Casey is charged with murder 1. If I had to bet, I'd say before Caylee disappeared.

I don't think it was for cleanup. I've always thought LE knew right away Casey planned what happened to Caylee and that LE knew because of when Casey did the searches. I also think what Casey searched for will be revealing.

If there was decomposition on the bag, it doesn't sound like Casey tried to clean her car trunk. You'd think if the pizza bag smelled that much, Casey would have noticed it had stuff on it and pitched the bag.

I don't think George or Cindy had chloroform sitting around their house to use on maggots. They didn't know in advance they were going to need it. Besides after the pizza bag was thrown away there probably weren't that many maggots in the car to clean up.

Cindy always said the maggots were on the pizza. Maybe she meant the pizza bag?

IMO

Thank you for saying this, because I've posted it so many times I think I could get banned for cumulative posting.

What happened to the picture the defense said they were on thier way to get? THe one that showed ZG and Casey and Caylee together in a park?
Last I read aobut that was that they were enroute to get it and that was well over a week ago? :waitasec:

Yep you have it correct. GA threw it out in the dumpster there.

i thought i read in the documents that the tow yard guy threw it over a fence or something to a dumpster and missed, and then afterward he made sure to place it inside the dumpster. then later after seeing the news, he ran out to retrieve it and it was gone, le had gotten it already.

i'll see if i can find the info.

I don't understand why the date the pizza was bought has any significance. Since we don't know which was put in the trunk first . . . what could the date of the pizza purchase prove?

I think a lot of us that have been following details closely have missed the pizza call/receipt etc. I'm intrigued b/c I missed it. While it may not mean a thing I still find it interesting.

i thought i read in the documents that the tow yard guy threw it over a fence or something to a dumpster and missed, and then afterward he made sure to place it inside the dumpster. then later after seeing the news, he ran out to retrieve it and it was gone, le had gotten it already.

i'll see if i can find the info.

I read that too, I think it is in the transcript of the statement from the the towyard guy! He said he went to get it and it was gone and the interviewer told him that LE had already retrieved it, I have wondered what was IN it?

:Banane19: Oh come on now...you have seen who makes the pizzas! UGH!!!

Yeah sad but true, I worked at Pizza Hut when I was 15..I know first hand who makes the pizza hence my bad visual comment.:crazy:

I read that too, I think it is in the transcript of the statement from the the towyard guy! He said he went to get it and it was gone and the interviewer told him that LE had already retrieved it, I have wondered what was IN it?

I wonder why the pizza box was in a bag anyway? I mean her car was "parked" right there by the Amscott dumpster, why not just toss it in?

I think a lot of us that have been following details closely have missed the pizza call/receipt etc. I'm intrigued b/c I missed it. While it may not mean a thing I still find it interesting.

Same here.. Very interesting actually. I'm just a little baffled at how I could have missed this. I don't post much but I'm on this board at home and work.. I sometimes hear my 11 year old telling his friends that his mom is home but "looking for Caylee on her laptop".. :rolleyes:

What really burns me up is now Minnie/Mickey mouse are being drug into this. Add another few people that KC has taken down with her.

omg...really? we did? lol, not sure where i have been...i totally missed that one...where was that mentioned? did kc buy it? anyone have a link or story...really, truly, honestly, i have been following this case so carefully...or so i thought...not sure how i missed this one...please, anyone know??:confused:
I don't know if we have verification on the pizza and the 19th, but LP said this when they first received the cell phone ping report they had ordered. He stated then that they found where she had purchased the pizza and the date. I would have to assume that they went to the pizza place and talked to them after they found the call.

Please excuse the OT but can someone tell me where the timeline stickys went?

I am working on what day I think Caylee died based on the flies and maggots lifecycle and I need to see what happened between the 17th and the 27th. I think actually between the 17th and the 24th based on the day she would not let GA in the car trunk.

Thanks so much.

Same here.. Very interesting actually. I'm just a little baffled at how I could have missed this. I don't post much but I'm on this board at home and work.. I sometimes hear my 11 year old telling his friends that his mom is home but "looking for Caylee on her laptop".. :rolleyes:

I know, I check in during the day but am mostly on late night. I didn't see a thing about it.

I wonder why the pizza box was in a bag anyway? I mean her car was "parked" right there by the Amscott dumpster, why not just toss it in?
Yeah...like Casey ever lifted a finger to clean anything besides her boyfriend's apartment when pretending to be a "housewife"! LOL

Yes, I suppose they can...however...Casey doesn't appear to me to have that kind of funding to just hire people to prevent the other side from retaining them. As a matter of fact, she doesn't appear to have the money to even hire one expert witness. Uhm...she doesn't appear to have the money to hire even a bad attorney either. Interesting.

I wonder that too...great points...I think that some of them simply see the media exposure as a door for future profits & some fame. Free advertising via someones tragedy...

I hope I NEVER need a defense attorney! Cannot stand the ones we see! I could never-ever put up with the BS I see coming out of their mouths...I am thrilled when Nancy calls them on it :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back