Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah...like Casey ever lifted a finger to clean anything besides her boyfriend's apartment when pretending to be a "housewife"! LOL

And according to LA she wasn't very tidy when he was speaking of her bag, and how it was packed at AL's house.

What really burns me up is now Minnie/Mickey mouse are being drug into this. Add another few people that KC has taken down with her.
I know!! Now Minnie is off for "testing" and it makes me wonder what she really did with Mickey. I haven't seen him around lately. Hmmmm...:waitasec: Next thing you know, Casey will be dragging Babe through the mud.

I know!! Now Minnie is off for "testing" and it makes me wonder what she really did with Mickey. I haven't seen him around lately. Hmmmm...:waitasec: Next thing you know, Casey will be dragging Babe through the mud.

Just what I needed, thanks for the laughs:clap::clap:

And according to LA she wasn't very tidy when he was speaking of her bag, and how it was packed at AL's house.

I see the bag of trash being thrown over Caylee...to keep it from KC's eyes, being the "eraser" she is...and to hide it from possible view by anyone else that happened to be in or around...like George if the gas can/wheel chock stories are true.

Then, of course the odor...just leave the trash in there to explain that away...what she did not count on, if this was the case, was the odor of decomposition being so unique and overpowering.

Just when you think this case couldn't make you any more sick. Sigh.
Wait until trial! That is when they bring out all the horrific evidence while you are beginning to realize what she actually did to this baby. It gets heartwrenching, sickening, and maddening. At the end of every day, you will wish you didn't know. :(

;) This is how I know it wasn't her that tried to clean that car!

and HEY!!! :)...all through the chloroform stuff I
just keep getting this visual of the local carwash on Saturday morning...everyone out there with freshly washed cars, trunks popped open...drivers passed out and sprawled on the trunk :bang:

Who cleans with pure chloroform?

Wait until trial! That is when they bring out all the horrific evidence while you are beginning to realize what she actually did to this baby. It gets heartwrenching, sickening, and maddening. At the end of every day, you will wish you didn't know. :(

I can imagine. I've thought the most horrible things since this started but it was during the reading of the indictment that I really broke down and cried. It just became so real at that time. My son was visiting and I told him that I don't think I want to hear what really happened to that sweet child.

I just googled "maggots chloroform" and learned that chloroform kills maggots and is used/and was used to kill maggot infestations in wounds. So there's the answer to part of the question. So now what about the chloroform? This puts a new twist on things, was chloroform used to clean up the car and kill the maggots?

And clean the stain? And destroy DNA? Hmmmm....

I've always wondered why the name Zenaida would have a nickname of ZANNI..wouldn't it be Zenni? Not that I'm trying to kill myself thinking about it but it just dawned on me, the nickname like everything else makes no sense.

My "hispanic" husband says there would not be a nick name for Zenaida..but who knows...

If a live Caylee is really out there, why wait until the trial? Aren't they putting her life in danger by not rescuing her now? Ridiculous.

You don't understand! They know she's safe with someone who cares. But, they can't say who, because the carer might hurt her. But, she's safe with someone who cares. But,.....

BTW-- Is the mob that latest? Can we ask Tony Soprano?

My "hispanic" husband says there would not be a nick name for Zenaida..but who knows...

I worked with a woman named Zenaida for six years. We attended weddings, birthday parties, etc. and never did her husband or anyone ever call her anything but Zenaida.

You don't understand! They know she's safe with someone who cares. But, they can't say who, because the carer might hurt her. But, she's safe with someone who cares. But,.....

BTW-- Is the mob that latest? Can we ask Tony Soprano?

LOL I thought about that angle since they are "Italian". I kept thinking I was going to here about the mafia or something. These people have me thinking crazy sometimes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back