Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeff Hopkins...........was shocked when he learned he was part of this. He got a call from Lee the night of July 15th. He worked at Universal until 2002. He did know her from school - elementary, middle, and high school. Jeff has NO children! He will be a witness at trial.

Spin, spin, spin. Can't he keep his stories straight? Kobe, I mean.

OH MY JH has no children...sorry if this has been posted, freaky stuff going on in the sky out here...a HUGE plane is flying VERY low and the nearest airport is 45 miles from here....

Oh surprise..........he has no kids, doesnt know ZG.. Wonder what JB & CA are saying to this. :behindbar

Last time he spoke to Casey was in July - he saw her at the Ale House.

CA & GA will say it is the wrong Jeff H...just like they found the wrong ZFG

WOOWEE. . . .this is a good one tonight! Jeff Hopkins, body fluid evidence, the bombshells are falling tonight!:)

Jeff Hopkins said the last time he talked to KC was July and doesn't know where Caylee is or why his name was drug into this mess. I feel so bad for him.

Plastic bag ... body evidence (body fluid) on the outside of the bag, along with maggots per LP

What I haven't heard discussed is the maggots. They can tell from those the approx time of death. Another thing which most people don't know is they can also find what drugs were in the body and get the body DNA from those little critters. They have a LOT more since they have those than anyone realized.

OK if there was body fluid on the outside of the bag. And they just tested the stain on in the trunk. I smell a evidence of a clean up after the car was picked up from the tow yard. i would say acessory after the fact. hmmmm

No the stain tested is probably decomp. fluid. We don't know what testing was done where for sure. We know FBI sent stuff to the body farm and the spokesperson for the prosecuters office did just say today that forensics from the body farm came back end of Sept.

JH first learned he was involved in the case when LA called him on the night of July 15 (?) about the trip he had allegedly just taken to Jacksonville with Casey. There was no trip, they never worked together at Universal, he knows no ZG and he has no kids.

He has no children!!

KC had said that JH had a son named Zachary....interestingly enough her 1st cousin Nate (Nathan) has a son named Zach (short for Zachary - Nate's middle name).

Did anyone else notice that NG just seemed a little emotional about what LP just said about the body fluids? She just got quiet and totally unlike her...no comment. Seemed like it hit her hard...
Yes, I did. And with no comment from Nancy, it really did hit her, didn't it?
This case is so terrible. I can't even imagine all of the things we'll be hearing that will make all of us ill!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back