Nancy Grace - 10/15/08 - Wednesday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sounds like they were feeding on the decomposing body material, whatever it was.

Maggot autopsies are performed in a blender? Who knew?

Or just hatched from the flies that layed eggs on Caylee and were just there looking for food. Probably can tell the generation though and narrow down how long Caylee was dead as theonly1 stated.

I wonder...if the A's and JB keep saying that KC will tell her story at trial and everyone will understand...why not tell it now and get out of jail? Why would you waste time behind bars? I really don't get it.
Maybe that's a backwards, sideways, upside down ways of saying.......
SHOW ME THE MONEY???

She will look real pretty in a few months - plain nails, unplucked brows, and dye job growing out. :crazy: Sorry, couldn't resist! You are right though - I noticed that she only cried when JB mentioned she was someone else's child.

I totally agree - where are the bags under her eyes from lack of sleep and crying (I could see them in GA's eyes this morning)? She is so made-up that she appears as though she is just buying her time till this fiasco is over (like she believes she did nothing wrong and will get off these charges). :bang:

Thank you Patty G!!!! :blowkiss:

Well, I looked way worse after sending my son to camp the first time, and I knew exactly where he was.

Thank you Nancy G., as always, for advocating.

Yes b/c us with kids don't look like that LOL..seriously, who has the time with kids? OH that's right KC decided that she didn't want to have one anymore..my bad.:mad:

I dont even have time enough to brush my hair let alone get it colored, my kids are always dressed very nicely, as long as its clean I wear it. Such a difference between moms who put their kids above and beyond themselves than to selfish selfcentered ******* like KC.

As for Kobe, he's gotten a lot of mileage out of his appearances here as a renowned expert. It may even be part of why he got the job as the defense expert. If he is working for the defense now, he knows what to expect from NG. She is still having him on and he must want to be there.

The best way to get some advanced insight into how the defense might attack the State's forensic evidence would be by letting Kobe speak. The two point are unrelated; one does not excuse the other.

Lastly, although I have not addressed the following point, I will now: I don't see the wisdom in Kobe constantly appearing on the NG show, if he intends to testify for the defense. Everything he says may be used against him during his cross-examination, and I would be worried that he might be digging somewhat of a hole for himself the more he talks. In this respect, he is like any other potential witness for the defense, and if were Casey's attorneys, I would not want any of my witnesses blabbing prior to trial, especially on National TV.

As I said before, Casey has been known to take on the traits of the men she's with - Jesse, church - Tony, parties - etc. She's now going to assist in the trial? As a mini-lawyer??? So thats why she was dressed like academia - she's either smitten with Baez or having a thing with him

Oy vey! Now she's a paralegal. :)

So that is what she was doing for the 6 hours getting her hair and nails done. That is ridiculous. :furious:

if this were true, would it be legal, spending time getting her hair and/or nails done when she's supposed to be consulting with her attorney? even if the person came to his office?

Yes the 175 days is a given .

That is why it is called in the Criminal Rules ..a "Speedy Trial Without Demand."

That is where it stands unless Baez does the speedy trial motion. But that motion also certifies to the Court that they are ready for trial. That motion would change the clock to 60 days.....

RULE 3.191. SPEEDY TRIAL
(a) Speedy Trial without Demand. Except as otherwise provided by this rule, and subject to the limitations
imposed under subdivisions (e) and (f), every person charged with a crime shall be brought to trial within 90 days of
arrest if the crime charged is a misdemeanor, or within 175 days of arrest if the crime charged is a felony. If trial is
not commenced within these time periods, the defendant shall be entitled to the appropriate remedy as set forth in
subdivision (p). The time periods established by this subdivision shall commence when the person is taken into
custody as defined under subdivision...

That's about it.:blowkiss: unless Baez does the speedy trial motion to shorten the time or asks for or assents to continuances of the other side...so as to extend the time...
Wow Miracles, you've got this down, for sure. I'm impressed!
Thank you for all of the info!

Hey, maybe Jose will hire you on as a consultant!:)

I LOL'd when the unleashed lawyer said They got the Hair they got the air now you will face the chair!
I love love love that little saying!

Pizza purchased on June 19th - we already knew that.

Anyone have a link for that? I didn't see this info before and the forum search tool isn't helping much at the moment.

I would love to see the info on the Pizza purchase!

Hey - did you guys all hear there were maggots and body fluids on the outside of the pizza bag?

The best way to get some advanced insight into how the defense might attack the State's forensic evidence would be by letting Kobe speak. The two point are unrelated; one does not excuse the other.

Lastly, although I have not addressed the following point, I will now: I don't see the wisdom in Kobe constantly appearing on the NG show, if he intends to testify for the defense. Everything he says may be used against him during his cross-examination, and I would be worried that he might be digging somewhat of a hole for himself the more he talks. In this respect, he is like any other potential witness for the defense, and if were Casey's attorneys, I would not want any of my witnesses blabbing prior to trial, especially on National TV.

Let the man run on............he is not really qualified as an expert anyway. His lab he talks so highly of is not even certified for LE purposes. I want him to work for the defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back