Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RG.............he thinks whatever happened was an accident. Casey trying to get away from her mother and may have tried to fake a kidnapping.

Huh? I don't get that...how would a fake kidnapping get her away from Cindy??

Rev Grund - "absolutely' believes it was an accident.
He's probably still trying to believe Casey wouldn't deliberately kill Caylee. At least he's willing to admit to an "accident" as opposed to G/C. MOO

Wait, are the Grunds now saying that Casey didn't kill Caylee or that Caylee was in fact kidnapped? I may have missed something - I hope!

KC gets one hour a day out of her cage. She can shower, walk outside, use the phone or go to the commissary. 1 hour....

3 days a week, she can have video visits with whomever for 45 minutes each time.

That's actually not a bad deal. She's not exposed to gen pop and the size of her cell is larger than an overpriced NYC studio apartment. Maybe bigger. :mad:

Of course there's that one plexiglass wall. No privacy. :)

NG sure boots that "Kobi paid consultant with the defense team".. lol

Oh my gosh, just dropped a cup of coffee hearing this new theory about Casey faking a kidnapping to get away from CA. Does explain a lot and that coded message between LE and Casey.

:eek::eek: I hope the commissary doesn't take checks. :behindbar

BWAHHHHHHHH...

Looks like once Baez started doing those motions to go on the secret missions, it brought all the seasoned -but -undercover -attys out of the woodwork. They do belong to a little know and very surreptitious bar association, tho'. I :rolleyes:

Wait, are the Grunds now saying that Casey didn't kill Caylee or that Caylee was in fact kidnapped? I may have missed something - I hope!

I think he's trying to say it was a fake kidnapping gone wrong and Caylee ended up dead. He says no way would Casey intentionally harm Caylee.

:banghead:banghead::banghead: Oh NO, Kobe!!!!!!!!!! :bang:

THERE'S A 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY IN GRAVE DANGER WHO WAS KIDNAPPED TODAY NANCY. THIS ENTIRE SHOW SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THIS LITTLE BOY. Plaster his picture everywhere. He may still be alive!!!!

There is something hinky about that one too.

She already did a report on him....

30 seconds is hardly a report. This has turned into the Casey Anthony show. Casey's locked up, Caylee is dead, and there is a little boy who may be alive scared to death out there. His face and this story should be covered bigtime. WTH?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back