Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she wanted to get away from Cindy, she should have gotten a job, found an apartment, and hired a real nanny for Caylee. What nonsense.

She even had enough boyfriends, they could have hung out at one of their places for awhile.

Huh? I don't get that...how would a fake kidnapping get her away from Cindy??

Casey hands Caylee off to someone she trusts, tells her family that Caylee was kidnapped. Caylee is never found, and at some point Casey tells the family she's moving out of state. At that point, she joins whoever has Caylee.

Or

Casey planned on disappearing too, making it look like both had been kidnapped.

If she wanted to get away from Cindy, she should have gotten a job, found an apartment, and hired a real nanny for Caylee. What nonsense.

I will never understand why KC didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and just go off and do her own thing. I know that the Anthony's are looney tunes but it seemed like they loved Caylee lots and would have raised her if KC didn't want to. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

30 seconds is hardly a report. This has turned into the Casey Anthony show. Casey's locked up, Caylee is dead, and there is a little boy who may be alive scared to death out there. His face and this story should be covered bigtime. WTH?

Another segment on Cole....

Okay, Cindy and RevG need to get in the ring and wrestle or maybe just have a dance-off to stop the madness. The G men and Cin hate each other too much to be credible.

But that would mean KC would have to actually WORK..she was used to living on Easy Street.

Why is everyone for the defense saying 'if this goes to trial' - are we expecting Casey to confess and plead guilty to manslaughter and take the sentance from the judge? The 'if this goes to trial' makes no sense with the actions in the past
And why would the DA accept a plea to manslaughter when they're charging her with capital murder? I don't think she'd confess anyway. MOO

I believe from all he has said, he has a real resentment toward CA and he can't see past the end of his nose where she is concerned. He tends to blame everything on her. I don't like her, but I believe KC led them to believe CA was the problem when it was really KC.

I agree. It sounds, from what the Rev has said in the past, that Casey was hinting for his family to provide a home for her and Casey. I think she played lots of people against each other in order to get what she wanted.

Originally Posted by DazzlinDebSD
30 seconds is hardly a report. This has turned into the Casey Anthony show. Casey's locked up, Caylee is dead, and there is a little boy who may be alive scared to death out there. His face and this story should be covered bigtime. WTH?
Maybe Greta should be chastized for not giving Caylee or Cole an ounce of coverage?

I wonder if NG and he had a contract for a specified period of time and now they both have to honor that contract. Otherwise, I can't understand why he is still on. It doesn't seem like he's adding much--only using up minutes in the show that could better be spent elsewhere. (my opinion, only)

Yeah this the contract theory has been said here before..it's possible.

BWAHHHHHHHH...

Looks like once Baez started doing those motions to go on the secret missions, it brought all the seasoned -but -undercover -attys out of the woodwork. They do belong to a little know and very surreptitious bar association, tho'. I :rolleyes:

Ninja attorneys. :put em up:

If Casey was only planning a kidnapping that went fatal.. Why in the HELL did she just go on partying as if nothing happened? She wasn't a grieving mother.

I will not believe that theory. It's not feasible in my eyes with her actions and attitude.

Look at her strutting in the "Where's Caylee" T-shirts!!! I won't fall for that one.

I will never understand why KC didn't just leave Caylee with her mother and just go off and do her own thing. I know that the Anthony's are looney tunes but it seemed like they loved Caylee lots and would have raised her if KC didn't want to. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

I think Cindy and George would have been thrilled to raise Caylee on their own and Caylee would have wanted for nothing.

Now when I hear about kidnappings I question the innocence of the mom.

Thanks alot Casey!

I think Cindy and George would have been thrilled to raise Caylee on their own and Caylee would have wanted for nothing.

Yeah, but there was no way KC was going to hand over control of Caylee to Cindy like that. Caylee was her ace in the hole with them. She played them like violins as long as she was there with Caylee.

Yeah, but there was no way KC was going to hand over control of Caylee to Cindy like that. Caylee was her ace in the hole with them. She played them like violins as long as she was there with Caylee.

ITA Caylee was her poker chip..so freakin' sad. I don't like even typing something like that but that is how it appears to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back