Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thx for the TES info in NC guys- I'll need to google. Gastonia's pretty close- maybe they need volunteers. OK back on topic for me!

Tape of Casey saying, "I'm scared of never seeing my daughter again." It sounds like she could just as easily be saying, "I'll have the apple pie with ice cream." No emotion whatsoever.

^5's!

I just checked TES website and it says they are going to North Carolina today but they will be "returning Florida in the very near future to continue our search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse. Future dates will be scheduled and announcements made in local media and here on our website."

http://www.texasequusearch.org/index.html

Tape of Casey saying, "I'm scared of never seeing my daughter again." It sounds like she could just as easily be saying, "I'll have the apple pie with ice cream." No emotion whatsoever.

I know it drives me nuts:yuck:

This poor baby. Poor little hunny hunny.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/
Texas EquuSearch is heading to North Carolina on Thursday, October 16 to begin searching for Kelly Morris in Stem, NC, Mouy Tang in Cleveland County, and Jamie Fraley and Jennifer Rivkin, both from Gastonia. The search for Kelly Morris has been ongoing with her family and friends, and will continue and hopefully get larger with the addition of Texas EquuSearch resources. It will be ongoing this weekend, and the need for volunteers is great.

The dates for the searches for Mouy Tang, Jamie Fraley and Jennifer Rivkin have not yet been set. Please continue to watch this site and local news for continuous updates.

Texas EquuSearch will be returning to Florida in the very near future to continue our search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse. Future dates will be scheduled and announcements made in local media and here on our website

Did you guys take that to mean she gets two hours out of her cell? one for grooming..
and one for rec.. or a total of one? I want her out as little as possible.

how would it be hearsay? not evidence that casey said it, but that someone connected to the defense team believes apparently the baby is deade

It's just so funny that the ONE person on the defense team whose profession it is to twist the truth for the media to his client's advantage is the one who spills the beans.

/Can't find the right emoticon to go with this -- looking for side-splitting laughter.

On that tape of TB is anyone joking. I don't recall anyone making jokes. TB just didn't like being put on the spot and it messed him up.

JB says TB's comment was taken out of context. We all know better!!!

I really hate hearing her voice.

"I'm scared of never seeing my daughter again"

That was said with about as much feeling and compassion as if she was saying she is scared she'll never get to use her favorite brownie pan again.
If she was so scared, why didn't she make a plea to the public to have whoever is supposed to have Caylee return her? At least Susan Smith did that even though it was a big lie. MOO

Get Baez out of here. He is such a joke! imo

Cindy's been "ridiculed and prosecuted". Oh really, prosecuted?? Were you found guilty, Cindy? God, she needs to learn to speak correctly.

Did you guys take that to mean she gets two hours out of her cell? one for grooming..

I think it's just 1 hour per day.

Discussing JB's trial experience - so far they can only think of 1 and the guy was convicted.

Baez has only tried 3 cases..one lost, one was a settlement, and one that never went to trial

I understood it to be one hour total per day for shower and recreation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back