Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get so freaking tired of people not answering the questions Nancy asks. Seriously people she is on a time frame here you need to answer her question and move on.

Joke Joke JOKKKEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on Mark Williams! GEt HER!

They are talking about the lawyer that doesn't want to be know. This is the one JB mentioned. Nancy said she never heard of a lawyer not stepping up and saying who they are.

Never heard of a single case where the lawyer doesn't want his name out there.

Nancy says BS is a technical legal term.. heh! It is in this case anyway.

There might be a secret defense attorney as JB is not death penalty qualified

They are talking about the lawyer that doesn't want to be know. This is the one JB mentioned. Nancy said she never heard of a lawyer not stepping up and saying who they are.

It's the phantom lawyer ~ just like the phantom nanny

In Gastonia, looking for a young woman, college student I believe, missing since July. I can't remember her name

I am only 30 minutes from there. I am very surprised it was not in today's paper or local news. Maybe tomorrow. If they are here this weekend we can probably go & help.

heh. I don't even need to watch the show. Youse guys are the best.

LP............nobody there qualified to try a murder case of this magnitude. That's why they brought in Walsh.

LOL Go Leonard...

Todd Black or Todd Bunch or whatever his name is....

He cracks me up..

NO! Anything but a high five!

I'm sure I'll never, never think a high five is cute again, I will avoid saying "absolutely" and pray I don't hear "from day one" until all my days are gone. . . But, gee, I'm sure "you know!"

how would it be hearsay? not evidence that casey said it, but that someone connected to the defense team believes apparently the baby is deade

Simply because it is an out of Court statement used to prove the truth of the matter therein.

It won't qualify under any of the admission/ statement against penal interest type of exceptions as Casey would have to be the declarant for those exceptions to the hearsay rule to apply.

It might be argued it is circumstantial evidence of the death, but it's probative value is far outweighed by its prejudicial value so again it would be excluded.
It's not an "excited utterance, etc. yada yada.....

There should be a motion in limine to exclude it anyway...:wink::blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back