Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did you guys take that to mean she gets two hours out of her cell? one for grooming..
and one for rec.. or a total of one? I want her out as little as possible.

1 hour a day, she can groom or do rec or whatever. Limited options, but one hour.

:biggrin: Leonard is hilarious ... Todd Black or Todd Bunch, whatever his name is.

Did you guys take that to mean she gets two hours out of her cell? one for grooming..
and one for rec.. or a total of one? I want her out as little as possible.

I think it is all within 1 hour- but since she's not gonna be hooking up and going to fusion any time soon, I think she will spend some time in the prison beauty salon perfecting her new paralegal look and practicing walking in the yard without swinging her azz- that may take awhile!

Oops- I hope her legal team and PR guy aren't reading here and getting ideas!

I'm sure I'll never, never think a high five is cute again, I will avoid saying "absolutely" and pray I don't hear "from day one" until all my days are gone. . . But, gee, I'm sure "you know!"

The "from day one" thing drives me nutzzzzzz!! I swear Cindy says it in every other sentence.

I wonder after this flub will JB let TB talk again or is he going to be sending faxes to express himself. :waitasec:

Never heard of a single case where the lawyer doesn't want his name out there.

Nancy says BS is a technical legal term.. heh! It is in this case anyway.
That's what I said earlier too...I think he's still shopping for one!

I can't see how the DP qualified lawyer helps JB unless he enters an appearance in the case. ??? Oh, well, I forget I don't live in their alternate universe. What do I know?

My focus isn't on evidence in criminal trials, but can't they call TB and say, did you or did you not say x y z on this date.

The answer is No Can Do That.:)

A prior consistent statement (as opposed to the traditionally admitted prior inconsistent statement) still falls within the parameters of the hearsay exclusion. :blowkiss:

STOP IT! Nancy is acting like Tim isn't returning!! spit

I think it is all within 1 hour- but since she's not gonna be hooking up and going to fusion any time soon, I think she will spend some time in the prison beauty salon perfecting her new paralegal look and practicing walking in the yard without swinging her azz- that may take awhile!

Oops- I hope her legal team and PR guy aren't reading here and getting ideas!
:clap:LOL

There might be a secret defense attorney as JB is not death penalty qualified
I agree with Nancy though, why wouldn't he want it to be known who he is. Unless maybe he's not sure he'll take the case?

So NG isn't going to mention the guy who came forward today about seeing Casey coming out of the woods with a shovel, wearing the big hat/sunglasses???

Recapping that Baez never asked for a speedy trial.

Video again of Cindy's interview. "Are you looking for a live Caylee or a dead Caylee?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back