Nancy Grace - 10/16/08 Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So NG isn't going to mention the guy who came forward today about seeing Casey coming out of the woods with a shovel, wearing the big hat/sunglasses???

I'm waiting for that also:waitasec:

Did NG just say that TM is not returning to Orlando to search?

THERE'S A 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY IN GRAVE DANGER WHO WAS KIDNAPPED TODAY NANCY. THIS ENTIRE SHOW SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THIS LITTLE BOY. Plaster his picture everywhere. He may still be alive!!!!

KC gets one hour a day out of her cage. She can shower, walk outside, use the phone or go to the commissary. 1 hour....

3 days a week, she can have video visits with whomever for 45 minutes each time.

Mr. Grund. I truely feel sorry for that family.
They really loved Caylee.

Cindy says "to protect THE child." It's not THE child, it's Casey's baby and Cindy's grand daughter. :banghead:

Listening to CA tape and she said KC had to give up her life to protect Caylee. Yea CA she gave up her lavish party lifestyle.

Did you just hear Lee on the tape ... maybe that is why he is not around. He doesn't believe her anymore. :eek:

THERE'S A 6 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY IN GRAVE DANGER WHO WAS KIDNAPPED TODAY NANCY. THIS ENTIRE SHOW SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THIS LITTLE BOY. Plaster his picture everywhere. He may still be alive!!!!

She already did a report on him....

Oh no Rev! Don't you bring Rob Dick into this. Rob's my boy!

True. Save a child that CAN be saved.

I'm sure I'll never, never think a high five is cute again, I will avoid saying "absolutely" and pray I don't hear "from day one" until all my days are gone. . . But, gee, I'm sure "you know!"

Absolutely- I am so sick of this word. But it's Cindy's y'know's that make me totally nuts.

KC gets one hour a day out of her cage. She can shower, walk outside, use the phone or go to the commissary. 1 hour....

3 days a week, she can have video visits with whomever for 45 minutes each time.

:eek::eek: I hope the commissary doesn't take checks. :behindbar

RG.............he thinks whatever happened was an accident. Casey trying to get away from her mother and may have tried to fake a kidnapping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back