DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lets see....

Casey coolaide
Or
Anthony absinthe......

I'll have a shot of the truth. Thanks.

Personally, one of the most astounding and ridiculous things I've ever heard, was when a certain investigator seemed to say in that videotaped interview, and I know everyone is only human and can make mistakes, but still: "But we've already checked out some of those sightings, and those kids didn't even look like Caylee...."
When you hear something like that you don't know whether to laugh or cry. If I were a member of the family, I know which one I would do.

No doubt, the A family is in great need of psychiatric support and treatment. However, CA is not their boss. Fortunately, LE has experienced LE commanders. If CA had some complaint about how LE was handling the case, she could file a complaint with the LE Commander and even the Grand Jury. Beyond that, CA is just grandstanding for the media.

I know a lot of people think it's silly to even say this, but, how can we say for sure the nanny doesn't exist? Because they pulled one lady in and questioned her and it wasn't her?

And by the way, how do they ever hope to find Caylee if they always call everyone in advance and tell them when they're going to be coming over? But honestly, how much did they try to find the nanny? I hope the FBI have been on it.

Is it the Federal Bureau of Investigation by the way or was it the Florida Bureau? Are they still conducting an investigation? I haven't heard anything on that front in a long time

The FBI and the OCSD are working this case together.

They have forensic proof that Caylee is deceased. They are not going to find the living child.

I believe from all he has said, he has a real resentment toward CA and he can't see past the end of his nose where she is concerned. He tends to blame everything on her. I don't like her, but I believe KC led them to believe CA was the problem when it was really KC.

I agree completely. 100% :clap:

You keep saying we can't draw any conclusions about Casey because we really know so little. How can you draw any conclusions about what LE has or hasn't investigated or whether it is unfair or too restricted, when we know so little, really, of what they are up to. They may have fully pursued a myriad of things and reasonably concluded they are dead ends.

I really do think that IS what they have done from DAY ONE..we just won't know exactly who/what all they have investigated until trial.

I agree. Who ties up the adults leaves them and takes a 6 yr old. this one really doesn't add up. i hope she touches on this case. i also hope my thoughts are wrong

I just heard about this but I will remind you of the Groene/Duncan case. The whole family was tied up and slaughtered with the exception of the two small children. I don't yet know the details of this yet so you very well may be right. Nothing surprises me anymore.

It's actually the prosecution who are going to have to present a convincing case of guilt.

Yes, I understand that's true that an accident that occurred during the commission of another crime can legally be "homicide". Not that I agree with it, but there it is.

I'm not saying either that KC won't be convicted of murder, whether or not she ever committed a murder. Generally I do trust juries though. But the climate in this case has been awful. She was convicted of murder in the media before any facts were known in the case at all. LE seemed to conclude that she had killed her child during DAY 1 of the investigation, they told her this more or less. They do not appear to have investigated other possibilities or any other parties in any detail at all.
I beg to differ with you on this Seagull65 but the LE is following up on all leads. Don't you remember the family that awoke in the middle of the night cause someone reported a child in that home might have been Caylee. They did this while searching all avenues in this case. As her being tried in the media her attorneys and anyone else can say that if they want but O.J. was tried in the media a few years back and he got off. Pile of crap if you ask me.

IMHO, they already have the answers and the unreliable tips and theories that unsupported by even a shred of evidence are pointless. LE has only a certain amount of resources and they are conducting a superb investigation following where the evidence itself is leading them. That's rational. It is also the best use of taxpayer funding. Go LE!

Are you kidding? What investigation? Besides taking dogs to the house and car (only the Anthony's that is, nobody else's, none of the places where KC had been staying, etc), and sending in a couple samples from said car? Oh, and taking brief statements from a handful of the people who knew KC. Oh I forgot, reading the phone and computer records.

Whatever happened to the FBI supposedly being involved? :confused:

Yeah, but I've looked at missing children websites plenty of times. That's what the pictures on the milk cartons are all about, isn't it? Or the posters in the post office? To make you stop and look. Haven't lots of people looked at the Missing Children's Center website before, just wondering, are there any children in my area that need to be found or whatever? I mean, how does looking at missing children on a website connect with then supposedly murdering ones own child? I never got what that line of thinking was exactly.

KC had had a social life and a baby for three years, why all of a sudden would she want to murder her child? It doesn't add up for me.

Yes, I believe most people have searched missing children web sites for ones in their area. I also check addresses of child molesters in my area, but I am not going to be accused of being a child molester either - that is the difference. She is accused of murder of a child she said was missing.

Checking those sites, checking chloroform and other things on her computer send a message to LE.

She evidently did not have "the" social life she wanted. She wanted to be free. She says that many times in the text messages. She resented Caylee and she resented that all her friends her age who partied with were not tied down with a young child.

She drank excessively and did drugs. She was out of control and she wanted to escape. She could not escape with Caylee. Caylee had to go. Simple.

regarding the "fake kidnapping" theory involving chloroform, going along those same lines there's also the possibility of a failed suicide attempt, i.e. thinking chloroform would be a painless way to go to eternity along with her child. Or what if someone else used chloroform on the two of them and only KC survived. Or if KC was using it recreationally and Caylee got hold of it. Or that chloroform was in the trunk for other reason (drug manufacture, etc), there was a spill, child was riding in car seat in the back near the spill, etc. Or what if someone did attack KC with chloroform to get Caylee, she woke up and Caylee was gone.... etc

KC is not likely to commit suicide. Sociopaths don't do that often. MOO

I forgot all about that..!!

They must be saving that one for the Trial.......

Probably their ACE in the hole, keeping it close to the vest. :woohoo: Just hope they don't tell Todd Black!

Are you kidding? What investigation? Besides taking dogs to the house and car (only the Anthony's that is, nobody else's, none of the places where KC had been staying, etc), and sending in a couple samples from said car? Oh, and taking brief statements from a handful of the people who knew KC. Oh I forgot, reading the phone and computer records.

Whatever happened to the FBI supposedly being involved? :confused:

The FBI was/is involved. They testified at the GJ hearing. The FBI said it was not a kidnapping.

There is an amazing amount of evidence in this. Stick around and you will see.
Remember the skull fragments? :bullseye:

oh boy, I just watched that video again and it shows Cindy on that morning show all messed up on whatever her substance of choice is. She really needs to just stay home when she gets loaded like that.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for keeping the running updates whenever there is media about Caylee. Especially for those of us that can't watch for whatever reason. The only thing I caught from the whole show tonight was Nancy defending the show and saying that no one had made light of Caylee's situation. Without the NG thread, I would have been lost as to what that was about. THanks guys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back