Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I don't understand is HOW this guy got all these details if he was in a car and his friend wouldn't stop....how do you get all those details???? About almost knocking her hat off her head putting the stuff back in the trunk....not setting well with me, but I hope something comes out of this......

If KC did infact dispose of Caylee's remains in that area & then she knows that Paul K saw her on her way out of the woods she most likely would go back to that area & move the Body to another location...........

There was a witness

If the Body is found there then thats great but if not it could mean that she moved the Body a second time

He's saying that "she almost hit her head on the trunk while trying to get the shovel and the bag back in". Why would she put a bag back in the trunk?

If Casey wanted one more opportunity to be close to Caylee before she was indicted for murder, she possibly would have convinced her mother to do the switcharoo near that site. People tend to return to the scene of the crime.

I sure wish they would state which day, other than the end of june, and the approx. time of day this witness claims to have possibly seen KC. I would love to match incomming and outgoing calls to KC's cell phone...not to mention the pings. Might even shed some light on who the mysterious "well dressed" fisherman was.

He's saying that "she almost hit her head on the trunk while trying to get the shovel and the bag back in". Why would she put a bag back in the trunk?
This could very well explain why they said there were bodily fluids, maggots, decomp on the outside of the trash bag that was thrown away from the trunk at the tow yard.

NG correcting her guest that it is crocodile tears and not alligator.

seems unlikely you would be able to see a man pretend fishing, notice her red glasses her hat and what she had in her hands from a moving vehicle. He seems to know alot of details for someone who only saw her in passing.
Does Nancy think this is for real?

It is a little hard to imagine KC in a straw hat!! But then again it is hard to imagine any of this! He is going to search on his own if he doesn't get LE out there..I sure hope they find little Caylee.

seems unlikely you would be able to see a man pretend fishing, notice her red glasses her hat and what she had in her hands from a moving vehicle. He seems to know alot of details for someone who only saw her in passing.
Does Nancy think this is for real?

I think he and his friend were walking around looking for scrap metal when they came across the car and the woman.

Talking about the defense mouthpiece saying that Caylee was dead. Huh, if all else fails, blame to media...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6
Back