Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I honestly think she only moved the body once from the backyard to the place she drove and dumped it. The body was deteriorating rapidly and moving her again would probably be too difficult for Casey to handle. My opinion, of course.

Thats what I've always thought as well....

I'm just thinking that if this witness is correct & KC was in that area then LE should be able to find the Body...

If not then maybe it was moved.......It's unlikely but possible

why would lee be lookout while she buried caylee. It seems morelikely that he would have done the digging himself rather than have her do it .

Lee's behavior on the 15th of July and his original police statement don't fit with this idea either. I would think if he knew Caylee was dead the two of them could have come up with a more thought out plan than how Casey handled it. If he was an accomplice after the fact I would think he would have helped Casey leave the area.

I think he said they were driving very slowly bc they were looking for scrap metal. Probably slowed down even more when they saw someone coming out of the woods w/a shovel.
That's what he said. They were driving very slowly, looking for scrap metal. And slowed down at the car, thinking someone had car trouble.

Hi CitizenKim!:blowkiss:

The problem with Lee being the accomplice is still the jailhouse calls. It just doesn't make sense. She has no shortage of male friends and she compartementalized her life so no paths crossed..This could be someone we haven't even heard of yet!

I was thinking the same thing. Different groups of friends who didn't know each other, and KC wouldn't be keen on introducing an accomplice to the rest of her friends.

MOO again - I don't see KC as being "in tuned" enough to go back out and move the body anywhere, or contacting anyone else to do it either.....besides she didn't have time she was too busy ripping Amy off and cooking and clubbing...I think, and again, MOO, that she got rid of Caylee and that was the end of that and never ever thought she would get caught.......

I've always thought KC said that b/c she dumped her in the water and then she really would have no idea. Same goes for your scenario.

KC sounds so convincing when she lies that It's hard to tell whats a lie & what has a shred of truth to it

The more I hear...the more interested I am in his story. Not saying I believe him totally just yet, but there are some points which could clarify parts that are missing in this scenario. Like how the bag would get DNA etc. on the outside, the neighbor's shovel being used for an hour, and why her cell phones were pinging near the airport. Suppose for a minute the man was using her phone, for instance.

He said Casey was carrying a bag and shovel back to the car.

I got the impression the bag was empty. That would make me think she emptied it in water.

Is anyone watching this area? I am really nervous that someone in that family is going to go to that area and do some tampering!

It is a little hard to imagine KC in a straw hat!! But then again it is hard to imagine any of this! He is going to search on his own if he doesn't get LE out there..I sure hope they find little Caylee.

I wonder how far this site is from a bathroom. KWIM?

First of all, that is NOT a desolate road with little or no traffic.

Secondly, the traffic patterns on that road are not conducive to "driving real slow and looking for scrap metal".

Thirdly, it is a fairly known area for dumping.

And most importantly, it was searched.

Looking at the video they just showed, the road actually looked pretty void of any traffic...of course I do realize that they only showed a quick glimps of the road. If this area is indeed known for dumping..that just backs up the reasoning the witness would be looking for scrap metal along side of that particular road..gives him a valid reason for being in that area. As far as the area already searched, does'nt mean that something could have been missed and perhaps it should be searched again. Remember how horrible the weather was during that time, searchers might not have been able to "fully" search that area like they would have wanted to....I hope they do go back to that area and find the conditions more in their favor to do a complete search this time around.

He's saying that "she almost hit her head on the trunk while trying to get the shovel and the bag back in". Why would she put a bag back in the trunk?

I think she used a duffel type bag to carry the body in. She may have dumped the body out of the bag to bury it without having to bury the bag. She also could have just dumped the body into the water and not buried it at all.

I'm wondering if he noticed if her clothes looked to be dirty or muddy. If in fact that was her it would be difficult to not get your shoes and clothes dirty, esp. the shoes.

He's full of#!%# These kind of people have no life. They NEVER stopped folks, yet his x-ray vision allowed him to see through the brush, and woods, clear over the tracks to se a well dressed man on a cell phone?
While seeing this he sees a lady with a straw hat coming out of the woods, going to her white pontiac, opening the trunk and fumbling around with a bag and a shovel. YEAH RIGHT!!!! If they never stopped the car how the hell did they see all this? Look at this guy, no eye contact with the reporter. He looks at the ground the whole time. I believe that story about as much as I believe the A's saying Caylee is alive.
We aren't here to judge his life. He doesn't need xray vision as you can see on both bridges easily without any problems if you look on the map. (I haven't exactly figured out which bridge he said he was standing on, but either one you can see from BCR.) I don't think his lack of eye contact when he is excited and pointing at different areas is telling of anything.

If you don't believe it...that is great! We are still going to discuss it and try to figure out what truth there is...if any. I am not about to dismiss a story that could narrow the search for Caylee's body until it has been debunked. This one simply has not.

Isn't this the same road that CA drove KC on the other day before her arrest?

He said Casey was carrying a bag and shovel back to the car.

I got the impression the bag was empty. That would make me think she emptied it in water.

GMTA - I just said the same thing. I have always believed she used a duffel bag to keep and carry the body in.

I think she used a duffel type bag to carry the body in. She may have dumped the body out of the bag to bury it without having to bury the bag. She also could have just dumped the body into the water and not buried it at all.

So where is that bag now? It would probably have DNA and bodily fluids all over it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me
Back