Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking at the video they just showed, the road actually looked pretty void of any traffic...of course I do realize that they only showed a quick glimps of the road. If this area is indeed known for dumping..that just backs up the reasoning the witness would be looking for scrap metal along side of that particular road..gives him a valid reason for being in that area. As far as the area already searched, does'nt mean that something could have been missed and perhaps it should be searched again. Remember how horrible the weather was during that time, searchers might not have been able to "fully" search that area like they would have wanted to....I hope they do go back to that area and find the conditions more in their favor to do a complete search this time around.

I agree but FWIW, I know it has been searched twice.

I think she used a duffel type bag to carry the body in. She may have dumped the body out of the bag to bury it without having to bury the bag. She also could have just dumped the body into the water and not buried it at all.
I don't think the decomp etc. in the trunk are consistent with using a duffle bag. They mentioned they could see the outline of her little body and I think we will find there are bits of decomped skin etc. they have not put out to the public.

GMTA - I just said the same thing. I have always believed she used a duffel bag to keep and carry the body in.

That's what I think too. I was thinking about the shovel...

If she initially had intentions of burying Caylee, she could have easily decided it was easier to dump her in the water, especially since it looks so available in the video. She isn't at all about hard work.

I agree but FWIW, I know it has been searched twice.

Just wondering, do you know if cadaver dogs were used in either of the searches on this area?
Also, during the searches, was this area under water from the storm, and now drying out, or was it about the same as now?

I wonder if that shovel was washed off or if LE confiscated before it was washed it for testing? They could tell what kind of dirt or whatever was on it & figure out where that kind of dirt came from.

I'm wondering if he noticed if her clothes looked to be dirty or muddy. If in fact that was her it would be difficult to not get your shoes and clothes dirty, esp. the shoes.

Maye that is why they were washed so quickly?

So where is that bag now? It would probably have DNA and bodily fluids all over it.

There is no telling. I could have been thrown away anywhere. Even those large ones fold up so small you could put them in a Walmart bag.

Isn't this the same road that CA drove KC on the other day before her arrest?

They were on 417 by the 528 Beachline area by the Boggy Creek exit is where KC got arrested. Boggy Creek is where this guy saw the car and woman. So who knows if they were going that way.

Looking at the video they just showed, the road actually looked pretty void of any traffic...of course I do realize that they only showed a quick glimps of the road. If this area is indeed known for dumping..that just backs up the reasoning the witness would be looking for scrap metal along side of that particular road..gives him a valid reason for being in that area. As far as the area already searched, does'nt mean that something could have been missed and perhaps it should be searched again. Remember how horrible the weather was during that time, searchers might not have been able to "fully" search that area like they would have wanted to....I hope they do go back to that area and find the conditions more in their favor to do a complete search this time around.

I am no trying to discredit anyone, but I can assure you it is a very well traveled road.

Ironically, it is almost across the street from a company called 'Anthony Industries'.

I don't think the decomp etc. in the trunk are consistent with using a duffle bag. They mentioned they could see the outline of her little body and I think we will find there are bits of decomped skin etc. they have not put out to the public.

Gross alert:

I understand this. If Caylee was laying in the trunk of the car - decaying and decomposing.. I think she would have to eventually put her in something to move her from the car trunk.

There is no telling. I could have been thrown away anywhere. Even those large ones fold up so small you could put them in a Walmart bag.

It just makes no sense to me that she'd take the body in the bag, unzip the bag, throw out the body, then roll up the bag and take it back to the car. It had to smell as bad as the car did at that point, why not dump it too?

I wonder if that shovel was washed off or if LE confiscated before it was washed it for testing? They could tell what kind of dirt or whatever was on it & figure out where that kind of dirt came from.

IIRC the owner of the shovel said he did nothing with the shovel besides put it away until the police took it.

Originally Posted by realist
First of all, that is NOT a desolate road with little or no traffic.

Secondly, the traffic patterns on that road are not conducive to "driving real slow and looking for scrap metal".

Thirdly, it is a fairly known area for dumping.

And most importantly, it was searched.
I believe others local to the area would and have disagreed with this. They have also said it is a relatively remote drive during certain times.

If it is a fairly known area for dumping...maybe that is how Casey knew about it!

Awesome!!!!! TES will be back in Orlando on Nov. 8....maybe the new tipster can help TES with the area he possibly saw KC in.

They didnt mention the LP is gathering some of the best bounty hunters around the world to come help with the search as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ
Back