Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You know whats going to happen now don't you? Nancy Grace is talking about another case - the Anthony's will do something now to put the spotlight on them again

It just makes no sense to me that she'd take the body in the bag, unzip the bag, throw out the body, then roll up the bag and take it back to the car. It had to smell as bad as the car did at that point, why not dump it too?

Think like Casey... Let's guess she was thinking - gators. They might not be too keen on canvas duffel bags.

why would a grown man pretend to fish while a skinny weak girl like KC is off into the woods trying to dig a hole and bury a body... i don't buy it. If a man was with her he would have left KC in the car to wait, not the other way around

I hope this is not O/T . Does anyone remember which link had the photo that KC took of a bridge? I can not remember where I saw it. Maybe one of the bridges??? Thanks

Lee's behavior on the 15th of July and his original police statement don't fit with this idea either. I would think if he knew Caylee was dead the two of them could have come up with a more thought out plan than how Casey handled it. If he was an accomplice after the fact I would think he would have helped Casey leave the area.

Yes....and I think Lee could have come up with something to stop Cindy from calling 911 at all. He would have done a much better job at stoping her and making her feel more comfortable with LA just stepping in and handling it. It really dont think it was LA at all...

I'm thinking the man saw something, but it wasn't Casey.

It just makes no sense to me that she'd take the body in the bag, unzip the bag, throw out the body, then roll up the bag and take it back to the car. It had to smell as bad as the car did at that point, why not dump it too?

I don't know unless it would be easy to find and would not decompose like a body would, basically not biodegradable. .:waitasec:

Think like Casey... Let's guess she was thinking - gators. They might not be too keen on canvas duffel bags.

Still, why not just toss it and walk away? Who cares if the gators don't eat it. If she took it back to the car, then she has to find another dumping place for it. I just don't see it. IMO.

Gross alert:

I understand this. If Caylee was laying in the trunk of the car - decaying and decomposing.. I think she would have to eventually put her in something to move her from the car trunk.
I think she could have been wrapped in a blanket or a towel.

You know whats going to happen now don't you? Nancy Grace is talking about another case - the Anthony's will do something now to put the spotlight on them again

IMO as well she should...maybe cases that families WANT their loved ones found...

Dressing nicely could be relevant to the man's perception. GA always has on expensive appearing pants and shirts. If he just had a golf shirt on to a man who wears bluejeans and T shirts, he could have been "dressed nice."

I agree - the man was overdressed for his surroundings, that he looked out of place, so that anything besides jeans or shorts might be considered nicely dressed.

Yes....and I think Lee could have come up with something to stop Cindy from calling 911 at all. He would have done a much better job at stoping her and making her feel more comfortable with LA just stepping in and handling it. It really dont think it was LA at all...

ITA...it was someone who didn't care about or have an attachment to Caylee.

I believe others local to the area would and have disagreed with this. They have also said it is a relatively remote drive during certain times.

If it is a fairly known area for dumping...maybe that is how Casey knew about it!

Oh, okay then, they must be right. And since it was "Breaking News" on NG, it MUST be true.:waitasec:

why would a grown man pretend to fish while a skinny weak girl like KC is off into the woods trying to dig a hole and bury a body... i don't buy it. If a man was with her he would have left KC in the car to wait, not the other way around

I guess the guy figured she made the mess, she could clean it up. If it was LA, he doesn't look like the type to get his hands dirty.

also, the first witness says she saw a woman who looked like KC in jogging clothes, this guy has her in a big straw hat and big sunglasses. Sorry if this has been mentioned already

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back