Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she was placed in the trunk, there would be at least trace evidence of the garden dirt she was buried in first - I have not seen any release of this by LE - JMHO

There was a report earlier on that Le did find dirt in the trunk.....

I have no Idea if it was from LE or a Media report

If she was placed in the trunk, there would be at least trace evidence of the garden dirt she was buried in first - I have not seen any release of this by LE - JMHO

We're not going to hear "intimate" details of this, they need to save something for trial. We are maybe hearing 1/3 of the evidence if that..JMO.

Okay I know Cindy washed the pants and knife, but I don't remember anything about the boots being tampered with, not that they weren't but I don't recall.
I bet there were lots of things we never heard about that were "tampered" with.

Ya after I sent that one I thought about what I typed....reaching I guess.:waitasec:

Yeah, it's hard to make sense of things that defy the imagination. And who really knows how Casey's mind works? We can only speculate.

I don't recall thinking or even typing that. Hmmmm...odd. No, I don't consider NG's BOMBSHELLS always factual. They sure do make for a fun drinking game so I hear tho. LOL

Allright............you are definitely on my list of favorite people now!

Wasn't trying to be toooo sarcastic but I know just a little bit more about that area and what these witness folks are saying.:rolleyes:

I also feel that's where she put Caylee. I hope that if and when they check that area, that they check the water very well. That looks like water hyacinths against that train trestle. Here's a link about how invasive they are

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

If she's under those hyacinths she would be extremely hard to find just by glancing at them.

I have always felt she was close to the bank in the water. I also feel there is a chain link fence close by. I can't see the video, so I don't know if there is a fence anywhere around there or not.

The bag would have prints/DNA that would connect KC to the dumping of the body.

I'd assume she'd dump the bag elsewhere so they are not connected and may have dumped other things in other areas.

If the body was found she'd want to be able to blame it on the kidnapper.

Agree........Why would she leave the bag with the body when her friends & family would be able to testify that KC had a similar bag

This could very well explain why they said there were bodily fluids, maggots, decomp on the outside of the trash bag that was thrown away from the trunk at the tow yard.

:::Bolded coloured by me::: Sorry I don't remember reading anything about this; who is they? Is this in one of the doc dumps?

I can't wait to see NG. I hope Patty is taping.

I'm not buying this ridiculous story for a minute. The guy said he saw the woman at 6 in the evening and that the road is heavily traveled at that time. Why on earth would anyone stop on a busy highway to dispose of a body in broad daylight? The guy said he was able to see so much because the car he was in was going slowly and slowed down even more when they saw her. LOL! Try slowing down on a busy highway full of people trying to get home from work and you'll get run over!

Casey borrowed the neighbors shovel for one hour on the 18th of June. Was that at 6 in the evening? Do cell pings place her in this area at that time? There's also no way, if she had the body in a bag, that she'd remove the body from the bag and put it back in her trunk. Who would want to keep that bag???

The 'look-out' was pretending to fish? How does this guy know that he was only pretending? Maybe he really was fishing and was watching traffic go by while he waited for a bite. Or did the witness go so slow and have such great vision that he could see there was no worm on the hook?

This is just another fool looking for his 15 minutes, and making a fool of himself in the process.

Dont any of you get it?? that guy saw Casey coming out of the woods after she dug up all the bamboo with the shovel and put the bamboo in the bag incase Caylee and the invisible nanny decided to take an invisible walk in that particular area, so Caylee wouldnt hurt her feet......geesh! dont you guys pay attention??

Yeah, it's hard to make sense of things that defy the imagination. And who really knows how Casey's mind works? We can only speculate.

IF this person was told to just meet her there then maybe with her grand style of manipulation tactics there would be no questions. I doubt it but this whole blessed case is making me nuts. LOL

Or possibly didn't know what was actually going on.

Did the guy only see one car? That would mean that the person fishing rode in the smelly car with KC and had to have known what was going on - in MHO

Thats what I've always thought as well....

I'm just thinking that if this witness is correct & KC was in that area then LE should be able to find the Body...

If not then maybe it was moved.......It's unlikely but possible

AT least let the cadaver dogs check the area

I am no trying to discredit anyone, but I can assure you it is a very well traveled road.

Ironically, it is almost across the street from a company called 'Anthony Industries'.

Oh, I know your not discrediting anyone...you being in the Orlando area, would certainly know more about that particular area, so I definitely believe you about the traffic. I was just pointing out that in the video clip, there was actually no traffic at all during those few seconds, but I do realize we are only talking seconds. I really value and appreciate the info. that you along with many of the other WS members from that area give us. You all are our eyes for those details, and I personally can't thank you all enough :blowkiss:

Dont any of you get it?? that guy saw Casey coming out of the woods after she dug up all the bamboo with the shovel and put the bamboo in the bag incase Caylee and the invisible nanny decided to take an invisible walk in that particular area, so Caylee wouldnt hurt her feet......geesh! dont you guys pay attention??

:laugh:

I get it now! Thanks Dolphinmomcca... I am glad you figured this one out phew....:waitasec:

Allright............you are definitely on my list of favorite people now!

Wasn't trying to be toooo sarcastic but I know just a little bit more about that area and what these witness folks are saying.:rolleyes:
Great! Are you heading out this weekend to search then?! :blowkiss: We would just love some still shots from the area. :) I would love to see the bridges and the clearing where he was discussing in that tip!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back