Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More thoughts:

If this story were true, it means Caylee's body would not have been in the trunk for more than 2 days, before the car could get good and stinky. It also means the body would not have been in the trunk when George looked for the gas cans, so why was Casey so worried about George seeing inside the trunk?

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Amscot, why didn't she do it?

Nope, I'm not buying this story at all.

The part of your Post that I "Bolded" I disagree with......

If KC Did dump Caylee there I think she would take the bag so it could not be linked to her if the body was discovered....Maybe she burnt the Bag or disposed of it elsewhere

Leaving any item that can be conected to you at the location of a Body is like leaving your fingerprint

LE would be able to prove that KC was there.....Either that or the Kidnappers also stole KC's Bag

OR that was the bag she gave to Zenaida that she kept Caylee's extra clothes in. So Zenaida was the last one to have it.

The part of your Post that I "Bolded" I disagree with......

If KC Did dump Caylee there I think she would take the bag so it could not be linked to her if the body was discovered....Maybe she burnt the Bag or disposed of it elsewhere

Leaving any item that can be conected to you at the location of a Body is like leaving your fingerprint

LE would be able to prove that KC was there.....Either that or the Kidnappers also stole KC's Bag

Do we know what kind of bag it was? A plastic garbage bag? A duffle bag? Did the guy say duffle bag?

IIRC the owner of the shovel said he did nothing with the shovel besides put it away until the police took it.
I believe it was reported that the police took the shovel to test the first on it

More thoughts:

If this story were true, it means Caylee's body would not have been in the trunk for more than 2 days, before the car could get good and stinky. It also means the body would not have been in the trunk when George looked for the gas cans, so why was Casey so worried about George seeing inside the trunk?

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Ascot, why didn't she do it?

I don't believe the body was in the trunk for long at all and was already pretty decomposed when placed there to be dumped.

Either the stench was present at the time GA and the gas can incident "supposedly" happened...or the body was still present. I believe this guy actually more than I believe anyone in the A fam.

AT least let the cadaver dogs check the area

Yes......I hope they bring the Dogs

I don't know if this witness is lying or not but I would hope that LE covers this area Thoroughly

More thoughts:

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Ascot, why didn't she do it?

I don't buy the story either, but two days in Florida heat could create the stench. LE also said they can tell what position Caylees body was lying in which would indicate she was moved before the body began to liquify. She may have been trying to keep dad a distance from the trunk so he did smell it.

Oh my gosh, I just looked at that and those are exactly what my 12 year old described as being where she was. He called them flowers that looked like Irises but not Irises. He said he had never seen flowers like that but they were similar to an Iris.

He knew nothing about any of this and one day he saw an inkblot enlarged on my screen and said that little girl in Florida is near those Iris looking flowers in water. It gave me cold chills.

Turbo....I came across that hyacinth link a couple of nights ago and when I saw that video last night from the Orlando station.....my mouth fell open when I spotted those hyacinths in that water.

My guess is what this guy saw was a man and woman who stopped at the side of the road and the man did a little fishing while the woman dug up some plants to take home.

Thought I'd post two maps here:

1. the Boggy Creek Road map where Paul V has come forward with his eyewitness account

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...US284US284&q=boggy+creek+road+orlando+florida

and

2. the red circled area where profiler Dr Maurice Godwin has said Caylee will be found, within a 1.5 mile radius:

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/Caylee Anthony Geo Profile.htm

I'm not from Florida -- do these two areas overlap??

No this area that Paul V. saw the car is way south of the maps you are showing. If you look at the first map on Dr. Godwin's site it would be around Ping Buffer #4 right on that area.

More thoughts:

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Amscot, why didn't she do it?

The witness is stating end of June how could that only be 2 days?

KC was worried about her father getting the tire wedges out of the trunk b/c the gas cans were in there..she, per GA already knew the gas cans were "missing". She was trying to get the wedge out without her father seeing the 2 cans in her trunk that she stole.

More thoughts:

I don't know when the man said he saw her, but the woman said after the 20th of June. Could she be getting paranoid and digging her up again about that time?

My guess is what this guy saw was a man and woman who stopped at the side of the road and the man did a little fishing while the woman dug up some plants to take home.
And it could very well be just that. ;) Still needs to be checked out, imo. Maybe that man and woman will also come forward to clear this up since they also seem to have a similar car with a bra n all. It would be the right thing for them to do.

No this area that Paul V. saw the car is way south of the maps you are showing. If you look at the first map it would be around Ping Buffer #4 right on that area.

IIRC Boggy Creek splits - I would think it is before it splits close to the airport. Could that be the "smell" they reported and looked for everywhere at one of the out building at the airport? Then when that news came out she moved her?

I don't know when the man said he saw her, but the woman said after the 20th of June. Could she be getting paranoid and digging her up again about that time?
Why do you think she dumped or buried her before then? I don't. I think it was on or around June 24th.

And it could very well be just that. ;) Still needs to be checked out, imo. Maybe that man and woman will also come forward to clear this up since they also seem to have a similar car with a bra n all. It would be the right thing for them to do.

The woman talked about a shamrock on the back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahearn
Back