Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And it could very well be just that. ;) Still needs to be checked out, imo. Maybe that man and woman will also come forward to clear this up since they also seem to have a similar car with a bra n all. It would be the right thing for them to do.

I wonder if LE pulled lists of all the white Pontiac Sunfires in the area? I wonder just how many there are? Then, check and see if they have bra's on them..wow as I'm typing I'm thinking that would be a lot of work. I have no clue how far they would go.

The witness is stating end of June how could that only be 2 days?

KC was worried about her father getting the tire wedges out of the trunk b/c the gas cans were in there..she, per GA already knew the gas cans were "missing". She was trying to get the wedge out without her father seeing the 2 cans in her trunk that she stole.

Didn't the neighbor say that Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th of June?

IIRC Boggy Creek splits - I would think it is before it splits close to the airport. Could that be the "smell" they reported and looked for everywhere at one of the out building at the airport? Then when that news came out she moved her?

Hmmm could be but those maps there are way off from where the 2 witness saw the car. I was just getting a pinpoint to where Boggy Creek was for the PP who asked. I know Boggy is a long road that go around the airport so maybe that stink they smelt is tied. I hope TES looks around Boggy Creek up and down because I think she is around there.

I don't know when the man said he saw her, but the woman said after the 20th of June. Could she be getting paranoid and digging her up again about that time?

Casey was so paranoid that she dug the body up to move it - and then stopped on the side of a busy highway during rush hour in broad daylight to rebury it?

I wonder if LE pulled lists of all the white Pontiac Sunfires in the area? I wonder just how many there are? Then, check and see if they have bra's on them..wow as I'm typing I'm thinking that would be a lot of work. I have no clue how far they would go.
I doubt they would as it would serve no real purpose in the investigation. They have the car in which Caylee's body was transported in.

I doubt they would as it would serve no real purpose in the investigation. They have the car in which Caylee's body was transported in.

I meant more to narrow it down that the car "could" have been hers and not someone else's white Pontiac Sunfire with a bra.

More thoughts:

If this story were true, it means Caylee's body would not have been in the trunk for more than 2 days, before the car could get good and stinky. It also means the body would not have been in the trunk when George looked for the gas cans, so why was Casey so worried about George seeing inside the trunk?

Casey would have had well over a week to clean the trunk before she abandoned the car at Amscot, why didn't she do it?

Nope, I'm not buying this story at all.

I guess we are thinking about the 18th because that is when she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor? I think she had a different shovel (if the story is true) that her 'fake fishing buddy' supplied.

Hmmm could be but those maps there are way off from where the 2 witness saw the car. I was just getting a pinpoint to where Boggy Creek was for the PP who asked. I know Boggy is a long road that go around the airport so maybe that stink they smelt is tied. I hope TES looks around Boggy Creek up and down because I think she is around there.

Put this in............I believe this is where it is and where he was too if I am not mistaken. 12108 Boggy Creek Rd‎

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourcei...US284US284&q=boggy+creek+road+orlando+florida

Casey was so paranoid that she dug the body up to move it - and then stopped on the side of a busy highway during rush hour in broad daylight to rebury it?
She was petrified of her mother and as we can tell by her actions...nothing or no one else seems to phase her. She doesn't know consequences of her actions and has no real fear as a normal person would. I doubt she understands the concept of risk even if it is getting caught. Look what all she has done already! Even taking LE to her imaginary office should say this doesn't compute to her.

He said the man pretended to fish, and seemed to be watching traffic.

With respect to the witness. Kovac is it??, I do believe depending on when he reported this incident with police to believe of its autheticity. I have always believed that Casey was protecting someone, other than herself of course.

Hypothectically thinking could it be Tony? I have always suspected that Casey did get help with this...Even the lies. The 31 day void, was to put together an elaborate lie that wouldn't point fingers on anyone but Zani.

It would be good to see a composite sketch of the male seen fishing and watching traffic.

I guess we are thinking about the 18th because that is when she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor? I think she had a different shovel (if the story is true) that her 'fake fishing buddy' supplied.

The Anthonys said they had shovels in the shed but she could not get in them, but since she broke the lock maybe she could later or like you said someone else provided the shovel.

The neighbor has been iffy on this point all along. So what do we believe? His first story? The second?

couldnt kc have borrowed the A's shovel first but after she broke the lock off to get to the gas and then goerge replaced the lock so she figured she better not break it again and went and borrowed the neighbors. not sure if this could be cause i dont remeber all the dates, just a thought

After all this began, there was a shovel hanging nicely on the left side of the A fam garage. :X (Hard to tell...but it was almost like new.)

Ok, just a few remarks/questions. Do we know what kind of bag was 'seen' by this witness? I haven't seen a remark stating that it was a duffel bag vs. a plastic Target bag. If it was just a plastic bag, maybe it held the chloroform, towels w/cholorform, xanax bottle, etc, and she just used the bag to transport the stuff to throw in the water. But the hole in that theory is why didn't she just throw the whole bag? If it was duffle bag, same question?

2nd, IMO, if this is not KC emerging from the area, somewhere there is a woman that was out there. If you were watching the news with this guy talking about a woman on a certain date, knowing that that woman could have been you, wouldn't you come forward and say "That was me, I was out digging for wild flowers, clams, buried treasure".

3rd, as someone else posted, a "well dressed man" could have been wearing khakis, a polo shirt and appear well dressed to a jeans and tshirt kind of guy. My husband is an avid fisherman, and dresses in said khakis and polo shirt, and he looks pretty nice when he does.

Another night of going to bed with my head spinning around this.

The Anthonys said they had shovels in the shed but she could not get in them, but since she broke the lock maybe she could later or like you said someone else provided the shovel.
Again, there are videos which show a nice shovel hanging in the left side of the A fam garage. Now why did they change their "shovel" habits all of the sudden?! I don't think they did. ;)

When I heard that, my first mental image was car salesman.

I'm way behind on this thread, but didn't Casey's boyfriend before AL work at a car dealership? I don't remember his name, but she was dating him right before she met AL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back