Nancy Grace -10/2/08 - Thursday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey wait a minute I have one on my Civic. It actually helps me in Love Bug season so i don't have to scrap dead bug matter of my front. ;). But that does make alittle more of a difference to the other whites cars. So hopefully the woman remembers the bra on the front.
Oh I can understand what you mean about bugs!! I used to have a Firebird and had one for it, but I couldn't leave it on for very long before the paint on the fiberglass bumper started to crack.

During the "newsbreak" I was thinking we could all have a laugh if we all called and asked stupid questions. We would have to identify ourselves by our WS screen names.
NG: "Going out now to Can't Sleep from Tardistan Texas. How are you Can't and what's your question?
CS: "Hello Nancy, This is Can't Sleep. I love your show."
NG: "Thank you dear, what's your question?"
CS: "Oh, and I really just LOVE your twins...how ARE they?"
NG: "<sniff> Thank you, dear. They are just fine, thank God. What's your question, dear."
CS: "I have a five part question, really. I was just wondering if anyone has ever asked Casey who the biological father of her daughter is...And then I want to know if maybe law enforcement has looked at that empty apartment that Casey says ZG lived in to see if maybe she was staying there...And I wonder if maybe somebody that went on that vacation to Puerto Rico maybe took Caylee to visit her biological paternal grandparents...and also, does anybody know if Casey was searching for ZG on the internet in the same time frame as Caylee going missing..."
NG: "Excellent questions, Can't! Going to our distinguished panel...Kobey?"

OMG. If I ever hear one of you on NG show I will laugh so loud!

:clap:

I think her words were, "Jesse is my number one suspect."

CA also accused JG of having a violent temper. Suspect + violent temper =??

I think it was pretty clear what CA was accusing JG of.

I will call and do that for you.

Thanks Jin...but, uh...I'm having these queasey feelings that I'm fixin' to get banned for that post.

BTW, I LOVE your avatar! We could be good friends. :)

That post was a joke everyone. (Mods please read this, please...please...)

Sorry:blowkiss: I literally have not seen one of those around here since 1980. I get what you are saying. Do a lot of people use bra's in FL? My dad had one on his car back in the day and it did lots of damage to the paint underneath..not good.

That's ok I just thought it was a funny comment. No harm taken. :blowkiss: I would like to say alot do have them here but with my last car it was a pain to clean the front so we got one for this car. That is why I hope this witness remembers that key part of KC's car. Then it will pinpoint her there because I highly doubt there are alot of white cars with bras on them in Orlando that live near the airport.

Thanks Jin...but, uh...I'm having these queasey feelings that I'm fixin' to get banned for that post.

BTW, I LOVE your avatar! We could be good friends. :)

That post was a joke everyone. (Mods please read this, please...please...)

Lol. I could hear NGs voice in my head saying all those lines.

Yeah, stay away from Jesse...because I've got two sets of lies going on here and I don't want you to know what I've told him about you and Dad getting a divorce; Dad having a stroke...etc., etc.
This is so true of a sociopath...they want to keep people in their lives apart so that they can't compare stories/lies.

Not to mention every time now she wants to "hide" she comes out in a baseball cap!
The baseball cap of invisability.

I thought of the many times we've seen her in baseball caps when I read this story today too, and the one found in the trash. Wasn't it shredded or something?

The baseball cap of invisability.

I thought of the many times we've seen her in baseball caps when I read this story today too, and the one found in the trash. Wasn't it shredded or something?

It was ripped pretty badly from the top down in the back. There are pics of it on this site somewhere.

Interesting what that psychiatrist says about KC basically brainwashing CA..hmmm I hope they don't arrest her tomorrow..It is too big of a news day with the bill on the floor and summaries of the debate. I want all eyes on KC when they finally go pick her up

(I made the separate thread on this subject and rightfully been removed under another thread...sorry:)....Repeating here to see if it makes any sense to others who watched NG just now....

Something very interesting has been surfaced during NG show today. Currently, LE is searching the area next to airport based on the tip from the person who saw the car somewhere around June 20-28, around airport area and she thought that it's her friend's car (same model, same color)...but when she get closer, she saw the bumper sticker on the car and recognized that it's not her friend's car. The tip was made on September 4. Why LE starts looking into it now? IMO, because LE received thousands of tips and it's time consuming to go though each of them to identify which is the most reliable. So, why this particular tip is reliable? IMO, because of the bumper sticker of Casey's car which only LE knows about! If I'm wrong with what I just learned - please delete this thread. Otherwise, this is the real important tip which could potentially lead to the discovery of the body...IMO

Interesting what that psychiatrist says about KC basically brainwashing CA..hmmm I hope they don't arrest her tomorrow..It is too big of a news day with the bill on the floor and summaries of the debate. I want all eyes on KC when they finally go pick her up

These two women (CA and KC) feed off of and brainwash each other - back and forth, back and forth...They both sound like they have the same disfunction - same pathology. MOO

I loved the question tonight "what about Caylee's Biological Father" only asked previously 1,123 times......

If you'd like to ask NG "What about Caylee's real father?" press 1
If you'd like to ask NG "Was Caylee last seen on June 9 or June 15?" press 2
If you have any other question, press the disconnect button

I'm confused. Was this area searched weeks ago and is now being searched again or has it only been searched today?

I just gotta tell you...I could sit here all night and watch your KC slideshow! Hilarious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back