Nancy Grace 10/24/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree...they are saving all the nails to KC's casket for trial. Also, I wonder if the remains that were found on 9/14/08, have fully been tested? Last time I looked there were still no updates....here is the link if anyone can shed some light on the remains found. I find it strange that no information other than location and date of remains found have been filled in the report. Could this be the smoking gun?

https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2702
Where did that come from?! Very interesting.

Turned off NG. I don't like Jane. She cannot seem to reign in all the defense-minded guests. Kobi is beyond annoying now. I can't watch it.

See I love watching him..he's already made a few flubs IMO. Let him keep spewing nonsense IMO. If you look at it like that, it's bearable:blowkiss:

I haven't heard the "11 days theory" from LE. I think it came from the media, specifically tabloids. MOO

I've never read this anywhere in connection with this case. Does anyone know the original source?

Turned off NG. I don't like Jane. She cannot seem to reign in all the defense-minded guests. Kobi is beyond annoying now. I can't watch it.

Jane- is a human cockatiel- on her best hair day.

I am maddened at the fact that nobody asked him exactly what was spelled out, in BLACK and WHITE in this report today, which directly contradicts his statement, admittedly on the behalf of the defense:

There was NO alcohol or acetate in the findings, so so much for his "accidental chloroform" theory.

It said that specifially- now what theory? And yet again, no-one calls it out- wth??

It's really sad about Kobi. His comments made perfect sense until he began working for the defense.

You are awesome.......Thank You

So it would be Privileged "unless" the Priest intends to relay it too a 3rd party Then it ceases to be privileged...............

The Priest can't say to LE "I can't tell you what KC said because it's Privileged" & then go & tell George & Cindy everything she said........That makes sense.

So I still have the question if the jail records/videotapes all conversations with an inmate's clergy. I don't see how the jail could possibly know what the "intent" of the conversation would be, so I would think they record everything.

What other relatives of the Anthony family were dead in the trunk? Or....did KC have some secret love child that died and was stashed in her trunk? This is getting really, really interesting........

***If it goes to trial and the car evidence comes in (I think it will) I make a bet the defense will claim Casey had a miscarriage and that was what was in the trunk.***

About GA being an investigator or detective in OH. I remember looking into this and I think that during the bond hearing CA said he was a sheriff's deputy in OH. That would lead me to believe he was not an investigator or detective. If GA had been a detective or investigator I would think that CA would have said that under oath. She is all about appearances. But, she said he was a deputy (under oath).

That's what I remember. That was one of the most important things for me to find out when this first broke. It sticks in my head.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

I recall CA in an media interview, I believe it was also shown on NG tonight where she says he was also a homicide detective. I'm almost positive that is what I heard. She did say he was a deputy sheriff as well.

Hmmm, still seems like if she was missing and not declared dead, that the privelege would still apply and he couldn't relay what she'd told him. IF a privilege applies to ALL conversations.

He chose to though because it would not bring harm to his "client" per se. Had the lawyers attempted to force him to testify to what she had told him and he didn't want to they could not make him. He probably cleared his plans to talk with the church higher ups in advance. Had they said no and he had done it anyway he could face sanctions from the church. A priest would be excommunicated if the church said no and he did it anyway.

When my MIL was murdered during her divorce, her attornies wanted to discuss with us what she had told them relevant to her fears of her husband and threats she had received. They could not get approval from the court to violate that privilege.

Mark Williams did not do his homework. The hair that is not Casey and/or Caylees was on the shovel. He misreported right out of the box tonight. Everyone was making errors tonight. It was beyond annoying.
T

Lol, how did you make it this long watching this show if you let a little thing like WAG's and mistruths vs. actual facts and the truth bother you?
:blowkiss: I agree it is worse when JVM is on.

Actually, I think they hide behind it. In other words "I'm religious, I'm a saint".

Didn't some profiler, or psychologist or something like that say something about seeking religion might signify an admission of guilt might be forthcoming?

Seems like I remember something along those lines, does anyone else?

:shakehead:

Mark Williams did not do his homework. The hair that is not Casey and/or Caylees was on the shovel. He misreported right out of the box tonight. Everyone was making errors tonight. It was beyond annoying.
T

I think he was saying the hair in the trunk couldn't be distinguished between Caylee and Casey since they have the same mitochondrial DNA. Casey is however not decomposing. Maybe I understood incorrectly but that is what I took from it.

CA did make a comment recently that they receive their information (pass messages) through JB rather than going to see KC or receiving phone calls from KC.

Yes. And when you look at the text messages, there is one that states that KC has letters to pass to the family memebers after a prayer vigil. Letters that passed from JB to family members.

The letters that we are not suppose to know about, because Lee told in the text Cindy not talk about them.

You know what that means ... there were no letters. :rolleyes:

I've never read this anywhere in connection with this case. Does anyone know the original source?
The first I heard of it was on Nancy's show, but I believe it was said that it came from a tabloid article. MOO

Did I hear LP right when he said first Cindy said Casey bought a cross at JC Penney then she changed her story????? :waitasec:

I HEARD THAT TOO! So, I wonder has LP seen the JC Penny receipts then?

***If it goes to trial and the car evidence comes in (I think it will) I make a bet the defense will claim Casey had a miscarriage and that was what was in the trunk.***

And the baby had hair.. then she had to "miscarry" after about 11 weeks when a fetus begins growing hair.

Didn't some profiler, or psychologist or something like that say something about seeking religion might signify an admission of guilt might be forthcoming?

Seems like I remember something along those lines, does anyone else?

:shakehead:

Yes. that's right.

I think he was saying the hair in the trunk couldn't be distinguished between Caylee and Casey since they have the same mitochondrial DNA. Casey is however not decomposing. Maybe I understood incorrectly but that is what I took from it.

Maybe Cindy is decomposing in the trunk . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back