Nancy Grace 10/24/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
she would have to had been placed in the car right after death...or was alive and then died ....for the 2.6 days of decomp....otherwise the decomp would have shown higher...meaning longer days .....of decomp material...in the trunk....does anyone know where the 11 days the LE has suggested she was in the car>> or if not LE who ever had reported that?

To my knowledge that came from NG via the Globe last night. LE has never made that statement.

If the intent was to pass on messages to the family, then the conversation would not be privileged.

A person has a privilege to refuse to disclose, and to prevent another from disclosing, a confidential communication by the person to a member of the clergy in his or her capacity as spiritual advisor. . . . A communication between a member of the clergy and a person is "confidential" if made privately for the purpose of seeking spiritual counsel and advice from the member of the clergy in the usual course of his or her practice or discipline and not intended for further disclosure except to other persons present in furtherance of the communication. Fla. Stat. � 90.505.
http://www.churchlawtoday.com/private/library/cltr/c0600331.htm

http://www.sentinel.org/node/3604

The new law is not a first in the nation. Clergy may claim the privilege in 12 other states - Alabama, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Vermont, Virginia and Wyoming.

KC attends a Baptist Church-- or so she told her Case Manager.

Yes, I believe they were 2 churches at once that were holding vigils with large glass jars that you could put some cash in, if you were so inclined.
But I believe their home church is Methodist.

They could have done that one after the first bond hearing. She probably thinks they wouldn't dare because she is the grandmother who is grieving over her missing grandchild. She could pass out! :rolleyes:

I wish she would! Pass out that is! It would make for some interesting tv instead of that boring carp coming out of her mouth non stop.

I think this report is just the tip of a bigger LE iceberg. The outlets that are going after this information under the Sunshine Law can only guess at what LE has, or maybe via rumour?

More to come I am sure....

Gosh, those Protestant Ministers are so liberal. LOL

Can you become a Priest of the Catholic Church from signing up on the internet? I think this could be the problem between the two. >wink<
I see your point. :) Almost anyone could call themselves a minister. Not true at all with someone becoming a Catholic Priest. MOO

CA did make a comment recently that they receive their information (pass messages) through JB rather than going to see KC or receiving phone calls from KC.

Yes. And when you look at the text messages, there is one that states that KC has letters to pass to the family memebers after a prayer vigil. Letters that passed from JB to family members.

I feel very let down after seeing NG tonight. If the defense can blow all these holes in the forensic evidence then that means Casey could walk. That thought just makes me want to throw up.

I pray LE has more that they haven't told us yet. Please let there be!

she would have to had been placed in the car right after death...or was alive and then died ....for the 2.6 days of decomp....otherwise the decomp would have shown higher...meaning longer days .....of decomp material...in the trunk....does anyone know where the 11 days the LE has suggested she was in the car>> or if not LE who ever had reported that?
I haven't heard the "11 days theory" from LE. I think it came from the media, specifically tabloids. MOO

I agree.......I'm sure they're holding an ACE up their sleeve

I agree...they are saving all the nails to KC's casket for trial. Also, I wonder if the remains that were found on 9/14/08, have fully been tested? Last time I looked there were still no updates....here is the link if anyone can shed some light on the remains found. I find it strange that no information other than location and date of remains found have been filled in the report. Could this be the smoking gun?

https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2702

Turned off NG. I don't like Jane. She cannot seem to reign in all the defense-minded guests. Kobi is beyond annoying now. I can't watch it.

Well if they become religious, wouldn't they also come clean and tell the truth?
I would love that to happen!
But somehow I just can't see this ever happening with Casey.

Actually, I think they hide behind it. In other words "I'm religious, I'm a saint".

What did Padilla just say?

I know! He just let it slip that a cross was purchased at JC Penney's, right? The JC Penney's receipt that we don't have, that we didn't know about, right?

I sat straight up and said "WHAT did he say? She bought WHAT at Penney's? WHAT did he just say she bought at Penney's?"

:waitasec:

So, now, we can be pretty sure that a cross was one of the things Casey bought with Cindy's credit card I guess huh?

BOMBSHELL, NG finally had a real bombshell. . .

If the intent was to pass on messages to the family, then the conversation would not be privileged.

A person has a privilege to refuse to disclose, and to prevent another from disclosing, a confidential communication by the person to a member of the clergy in his or her capacity as spiritual advisor. . . . A communication between a member of the clergy and a person is "confidential" if made privately for the purpose of seeking spiritual counsel and advice from the member of the clergy in the usual course of his or her practice or discipline and not intended for further disclosure except to other persons present in furtherance of the communication. Fla. Stat. &#65533; 90.505.
http://www.churchlawtoday.com/private/library/cltr/c0600331.htm

You are awesome.......Thank You

So it would be Privileged "unless" the Priest intends to relay it too a 3rd party Then it ceases to be privileged...............

The Priest can't say to LE "I can't tell you what KC said because it's Privileged" & then go & tell George & Cindy everything she said........That makes sense.

No worries, Sami! There is SO much more to come in trial!! They didn't even show the Grand Jury all of their evidence. It was only the minimum facts and evidence in the case they have collected. Think about that one. It took them 30 minutes to decide Casey should be charged with premeditated Murder of Caylee plus all the other charges against her.

I feel very let down after seeing NG tonight. If the defense can blow all these holes in the forensic evidence then that means Casey could walk. That thought just makes me want to throw up.

I pray LE has more that they haven't told us yet. Please let there be!

I know I was feeling the same way until I came on here mid way through the show.

About GA being an investigator or detective in OH. I remember looking into this and I think that during the bond hearing CA said he was a sheriff's deputy in OH. That would lead me to believe he was not an investigator or detective. If GA had been a detective or investigator I would think that CA would have said that under oath. She is all about appearances. But, she said he was a deputy (under oath).

That's what I remember. That was one of the most important things for me to find out when this first broke. It sticks in my head.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

Mark Williams says FBI test conclude hair sample doesn't show if it belonged to Casey or Caylee.

Mark Williams did not do his homework. The hair that is not Casey and/or Caylees was on the shovel. He misreported right out of the box tonight. Everyone was making errors tonight. It was beyond annoying.
T

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back