Nancy Grace 10/24/08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the kind of girl who kills her daughter and throws her into the trunk.
i work in women's health, you would not believe the things i hear and see. obviously, putting a fetus in the trunk is weird and a stupid defense (one this team just might try).

Ahhh-it all makes sense now...Casey had a miscarriage of a fully formed female child with hair the length of Caylee's and put in in the trunk of the car because....:waitasec:

And drove around until it started to have a pervasive odor...:waitasec:

Please tell me this is not really a theory being launched because I am all done with this case if it is.

Ahhh-it all makes sense now...Casey had a miscarriage of a fully formed female child with hair the length of Caylee's and put in in the trunk of the car because....:waitasec:

And drove around until it started to have a pervasive odor...:waitasec:

Please tell me this is not really a theory being launched because I am all done with this case if it is.

w/ KC's team of crack *advertiser censored*, who knows? I doubt it-if they had not found a hair-could have been a reason for decomp. they should do a medical exam on her, as easy as she is she probably has a bad case of PID and couldn't get pregnant if she tried. :eek:

Re: miscarriage "story"

I don't know. She cried about the alleged miscarriage on May 25, 2008 (in fact the only time I've really heard about Casey crying and getting totally upset about something). I got the impression from some of her friends that have come on here at WS that they did not believe the miscarriage story.

I really do not think she even had a miscarriage. I can just see the defense pulling this bit of trivia out of their hats to try and explain the decomp in the trunk (though it would not fit in the 2.5 day of decomp time frame, nor would it fit in with the hair evidence as a fetus would not have a long fully grown hair, if any hair at all).

I think we'll hear more of this before it's all over.

I've read elsewhere that the cross that LP mentions in this NG episode can be seen in the KC's bank pictures...(Where she's cashing the check)...Does anyone have a link to that picture?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kobe's credibility is self-destructing if he does not do his homework and not leave himself open like this, a few jabs like this from the prosecution and he is toast in the jury's eyes.

Sounds like he is being paid to present opposition...as spontaneous as this all seems it is all preplanned ...to creatre more intrest and suspense.

I agree with all of you on Kobi but realize that everything he has said on NG shows can be used by the prosecution to question him under oath....it's will all come back to haunt him

I would NEVER discount the right of each and every Anthony taking the 5th in KC's trial. There are far too many interviews, public statements littered with inconsistencies and out right lies. I do NOT believe a seasoned criminal lawyer would allow any family member to testify on KC's behalf. You cannot cross examine a witness on statements made IF that witness doesn't testify at trial. I assure you that you will hear no testimony of that family other than what has been presented in the media up until the trial.

Her own family will smoke her on the stand, not willingly or deliberately, but because they have said far too much already. IMO.

Wonder if he was referring to the rosary beads she sported earlier. I think they were given to the A's by some anti-protesters.

I believe LP would have liked to finish what he was saying but she cut him off mid sentence. I could almost read his mind at that instant 'cause I was thinking the same thing.

I wondered when the attorney said that (it was privileged). Where are our local attorneys? I too only think that a confession to a priest in sacrosanct. Remember the minster who came forward re his conversation with Stacy Peterson? He was lambasted for divulging what she said till it was noted there was no seal of the confessional involved.

ITA! I'd really like to hear from a FL atty or LE professional to find out if the conversations she has with a clergy in jail are priveleged or not. From what I can see on the OC jail website, the only people who can request a visit with an inmate not be videotaped and recorded are attorneys or LE professionals, it doesn't include clergy.

There has definitely been a change in Kobe's "speak" since he's been retained by the A's. Now it's just defense chatter.

He has not been "retained" by the Anthonys. He agreed to testify as an expert for Baez. He has probably never seen the Anthonys, nor Casey as yet. The defense attornies choose the experts who testify for them... not the family.

Kobe is at least admitting that the pizza would not produce the same findings as human or animal decomposition.

If you ever watch him on the I.D. Channel shows he sings a different tune on these topics.

He was singing a "different tune" on this case/topic BEFORE he was retained by the defense.

I did a lot of digging about George Anthony's life in Ohio. He was a Detective with the Trumbull Ohio Sheriff Dept for a little over 10 years. I tried contacting the Sheriff to see if he was indeed in homicide but never got any answers. He supposedly had the opportunity to resign before he was to be fired.

If he was only employed by the Sheriff's dept. for 10 years, he definitely was not a detective for that long. You don't get hired as a detective immediately, it takes several years to build up to that. My son worked for the SD for almost 10 years before he made detective. Apparently George was not very good at his job. He has not worked in law enforcement since then.

But what about the Priest.....?

If KC gives the Priest a message to give to the A's can LE Subpoena the Priest & say "Tell us what she said"?

He is not a PRIEST! He is a minister... big difference. And he could be subpoenaed to testify to what has been said. Especially if he is carrying messages back and forth.
Most ministers don't have the same rules as Catholic priests.

I believe LP would have liked to finish what he was saying but she cut him off mid sentence. I could almost read his mind at that instant 'cause I was thinking the same thing.

I had the same thought! I do wish NG and her cohorts would not cut people off before they complete a sentence. If they are asked a question and then try to answer, at least give them 30 seconds to finish a thought!!

So how are they helping Caylee when they lie on national tv? How is this helping to put the focus on her when THEY put themselves out there in tv land lying about pretty much everything? How is this helping to get at the truth about where their precious granddaughter is right now? This isn't about finding Caylee, this is about protecting Casey...and has been from the beginning. Sorry, I've heard one lie too many. The science is out now...or at least some of it...and still they will refute it.

I didn't say (and haven't said) the gps are helping. Sadly Caylee is beyond their help. So is KC in my opinion. If Caylee could be saved, CA isn't the person who could do it, her behavior is erratic and she's on the verge of speaking gibberish. George is trying so hard to keep what's left of his family together that he is willing to do or say whatever Cindy needs him to.

CA is no longer living in the same reality the rest of us lives in. Maybe she's emotionally stuck somewhere in between acknowledging the loss of Caylee, which in her mind means she needs to save KC (because in CA-World KC didn't do it) and denial that Caylee is deceased, which again means KC didn't do it. Neither sounds like a vacation resort I want to visit.

Regardless of her actions, Cindy didn't ask to be where she is, she woke up one morning and found herself in hell, with half her family gone in the blink of an eye. People can accuse her of whatever personality traits they want, the truth of the matter is we don't know her and she did not cause KC to murder
Caylee. KC did that all on her own.

How is Cindy helping, she's not. But she needs help desperately, I just hope she gets it before it's too late. In the mean time, for all that she's lost , she has my sympathy.

He is not a PRIEST! He is a minister... big difference. And he could be subpoenaed to testify to what has been said. Especially if he is carrying messages back and forth.
Most ministers don't have the same rules as Catholic priests.

I think the courts will generally extend the same privacy rules of catholic Priests to other denominations, within reason. The Minister cannot be questioned about his direct conversations with KC.

However he can be asked, under oath, if he shared any contents of those discussions with anyone else, such as GA and CA.

If he was only employed by the Sheriff's dept. for 10 years, he definitely was not a detective for that long. You don't get hired as a detective immediately, it takes several years to build up to that. My son worked for the SD for almost 10 years before he made detective. Apparently George was not very good at his job. He has not worked in law enforcement since then.

George had an injury that required surgery to fix, that could have precluded him from working LE. I don't know when it happened, it's just a possibility.

He worked in an undesirable area for 10 years, maybe he quit LE because Cindy was afraid she would end up a single parent. According to Cindy's brother Rick, Lee went to work at his dad's car dealership after Cindy talked him into it.

The local paper, where they lived in Ohio has run a couple articles since this all started, including one that quoted his former partner saying he was a great cop and a great partner.

I'm sorry I don't have any links for these, it's just things I've read over the mos.

Sounds like he is being paid to present opposition...as spontaneous as this all seems it is all preplanned ...to creatre more intrest and suspense.
Well IMO that's a dumb plan because he just looks plain stupid to me.

I didn't say (and haven't said) the gps are helping. Sadly Caylee is beyond their help. So is KC in my opinion. If Caylee could be saved, CA isn't the person who could do it, her behavior is erratic and she's on the verge of speaking gibberish. George is trying so hard to keep what's left of his family together that he is willing to do or say whatever Cindy needs him to.

CA is no longer living in the same reality the rest of us lives in. Maybe she's emotionally stuck somewhere in between acknowledging the loss of Caylee, which in her mind means she needs to save KC (because in CA-World KC didn't do it) and denial that Caylee is deceased, which again means KC didn't do it. Neither sounds like a vacation resort I want to visit.

Regardless of her actions, Cindy didn't ask to be where she is, she woke up one morning and found herself in hell, with half her family gone in the blink of an eye. People can accuse her of whatever personality traits they want, the truth of the matter is we don't know her and she did not cause KC to murder
Caylee. KC did that all on her own.

How is Cindy helping, she's not. But she needs help desperately, I just hope she gets it before it's too late. In the mean time, for all that she's lost , she has my sympathy.
ITA and have said from the beginning she needs to take a step back and get herself the help she desperately needs. Unfortunately, at this stage of the game she does not invoke sympathy in me. The only one I truly feel for is Caylee. I do appreciate how you feel, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back