Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I get so frustrated. I have felt that Lee has been slowly tip-toeing backwards out of this nightmare. I felt that he knows that Caylee is gone.

Then, there he is..speaking at the vigil. I suppose I am wishing that she will lose her support & spill the freaking beans. :mad:

Does Lee believe her?? WHY??

I would think they should be well out of the denial stage by now ...

Yes, by all means...let her go and let LP go after her. Now that would be a reality show I would really watch!
I figure LE has already obtained court orders to secrete GPS devices on all of the Anthony family vehicles, but maybe not.

There's supposed to be another document dump very soon. Let's see if Annie's interview is in that one.

Actually, I hope it is not. I have always felt that Annie and what she knows, would be a nail in the coffin. Especially since they supposedly had a falling out. Remember, Hell hath no fury, as a woman scorned:furious:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey Parker
Well, the ex FBI fella sure jumped to LP's defence! "Anything he says on the record you can take to the bank".

KC may still be strutting her stuff, but she sure is developing a "computer butt". Better watch that KC.

You have some important appearances coming up. Maybe that's why she wants her travel release - to exercise?

lol - I wasn't going to bother mentioning it, but for the record I noticed her flattened widening load too. Definately not imagining it.

She's probably preparing to contest the size 4/5 pieces of clothing LE might have collected as evidence against her. KC and JB will try to pull an OJ...if the miniskirt don't fit, you must acquit!

:floorlaugh:: ROFLMAO Nosey Parker and MarleneM great posts

I figure LE has already obtained court orders to secrete GPS devices on all of the Anthony family vehicles, but maybe not.
Would they have any grounds for getting that authorized since the suspect is on house arrest? Just curious!

Imo, KC demands so much attention that I doubt she would be able to go underground. She would be cheesing it up for the camera doing heaven knows what kind of provocative things before you know it and of course we know she can't stay off the internet.

I did not want to give her any ideas if she is reading here but here goes. You can easily get those ankle monitors off. I know of an attorney whose client cut his off with some kind of bolt cutters and lambed it. It can be done. And the back of the Anthony's house backs up to a street (right?) which it would be easy to have someone parked there, cut off the ankle monitor and then hop over the fence to an awaiting vehicle and take off. See ya later, alligator!

That could happen, and there might be a few new friends willing to help her escape. A quick boat trip to the Bahamas or somewhere on an immediate basis, before taking off for parts unknown.

Yep! She has no intentions of looking for Caylee. I hope the Judge sees that and gives her a big ole DENIAL!!!

With what I have witnessed by her parents in the last 3 months, I would not even consider letting her go anywhere without supervision and in "secret" (what the heck is that about anyway, except for escaping?)

With all the things they have done to obstruct this investigation, and in my opinion hiding evidence, they would take that "Find Caylee money" and get her out of the country so fast it would make your head swim.

I get so frustrated. I have felt that Lee has been slowly tip-toeing backwards out of this nightmare. I felt that he knows that Caylee is gone.

Then, there he is..speaking at the vigil. I suppose I am wishing that she will lose her support & spill the freaking beans. :mad:

Does Lee believe her?? WHY??

I would think they should be well out of the denial stage by now ...

Yes, I could not take that video with Lee making the remarks about Casey wanting to search for Caylee but cannot and CA solemnly nodding her head. :rolleyes:

Guess it is all about the donations, anything for money. Oscar worthy?

Originally Posted by Leila
There's supposed to be another document dump very soon. Let's see if Annie's interview is in that one.

Local news was talking about that last night. It did not make their websites. But the female reporter here, with NG on the brain perhaps, was announcing we'd be getting

***BOMBSHELLS***:Banane54::Banane10::Banane54:,​
with more discovery coming out some time this week.

I might not have paid attention but it really amused me that she was calling it that B word.:) Poor thing must be watching as many NG reruns as I do...

A couple days ago I also heard local news reporting a large document dump coming this week. Thought I hallucinated it when no one mentioned it here. Whew. lol

I just read that it IS Strickland..again! YAY! I think it was on WESH..
yaaaayyyy!
He won't grant that KC can go on private search... she missed 31 days of searching, he'll tell her!
Honorable Judge Strickland has her number! Oh yeah! :)

Thanks MD MOMMY!

Yes, I could not take that video with Lee making the remarks about Casey wanting to search for Caylee but cannot and CA solemnly nodding her head. :rolleyes:

Guess it is all about the donations, anything for money. Oscar worthy?

Oscar worthy? Not!

Oh, that was too funny!

yaaaayyyy!
He won't grant that KC can go on private search... she missed 31 days of searching, he'll tell her!
Honorable Judge Strickland has her number! Oh yeah! :)

Thanks MD MOMMY!

Yep! I also just read it in the documents from today filed by Baez so it's double confirmed!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found
Back