Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was watching a crime and punishment program the other night and the story was about a case where they administered sodium penithol to the perp.(back in the 70's)
If this were my kid I would pin her butt down and inject her myself.

I honestly think my kids are more afraid of me than they are of LE. Thats a good thing.

OK, I am going to go off topic. Someone may have to ban me.

Do you all realize how much Patty does for us? I am in total awe of this woman. Works constantly so the threads run smoothly, uploading everything case related on YouTube for us, I could go on and on and on but I hope you get the picture.

Patty came out of the blue, jumped right in, and has been a delight since day one.

Patty, I know you will get all embarrassed but I need to publicly acknowledge you (I should have done this long ago) and thank you for all you do. You never ask anything in return and work with your heart and soul to help all of us keep up to date on this wild case.

OK, now I will ban myself. I think a 2 day time out is good for going off topic.

Tricia.
PS. Anyone who wants to thank Patty has a pass to off topic on this thread. heh.

:eek:fftopic:

But I will go there with you. I am always in awe of how much she contributes to WS. I try to thank her along, but we do need to thank her publicly here because I know all of us appreciate how much she does.

Patty...you are the BEST!!
I cannot thank you enough for all that you do.
Thanks for all the time you put into making WS the great place it is. It's very much appreciated.

:blowkiss:

I honestly think my kids are more afraid of me than they are of LE. Thats a good thing.

I know mine are..........and with good reason. I don't need a warrant or have to read them any "rights", because when I get a hold of them, they don't have any rights. LOL

Even "mean" is afraid of crazy. :crazy:

As far as I know, there isn't a MySpace. LP please post!

I'll try and contact LP or TP tomorrow (Tuesday) and see if we can get more info.

I agree 100 percent. I thought that was crapola from the first time I heard CA say it then CA went and proved it was crapola when protestors started showing upat her house knocking on the door and the A's would just open the door right on up, complete strangers. Couldn't these people at the door be the "dangerous" people they were so frightened of? Walking out in their front yard at all hours of the night with all the protesters around and they, the protesters could have been the "dangerous" people. Nope, just doesn't fly.
There is no way I would answer the door in the middle of the night being in the position they are in, with a daughter who is on house arrest, a suspect in the disappearance/murder of her child in my home, knowing that there is a angry mob outside my door on a daily basis. Instead they come out with hammers, baseball bats, and water hoses. For all they know some freak could show up armed, locked and loaded. This whole situation is unreal and a tragedy waiting to happen...in addition to the tragedy that has already occured.

I'll try and contact LP or TP tomorrow (Tuesday) and see if we can get more info.

That would be wonderful. I am thinking she has a "private" different name which she uses to keep in touch.

:eek:fftopic:

But I will go there with you. I am always in awe of how much she contributes to WS. I try to thank her along, but we do need to thank her publicly here because I know all of us appreciate how much she does.

Patty..Patty..Patty
Thank You Thank You Thank YOu
I do appreciate you, because I do not have a clue how to do the things that you do and you make it so much easier and faster for the rest of us. We get so wrapped up in this that we do forget to say thank you more often.:blowkiss:

Thank You Patty!

The A's need to keep the focus on Caylee being alive in order to stand a chance and preserving the various kidnapping or sold theories, else it is down to who, what, when, why in a homicide.

And the A's want to keep those donations for finding a "live" Caylee rolling in also.

Thank you both Patty and Tricia - I appreciate you both and know you gals are a BIG reason that WS is different and better than all the other sites!!

Look up Abu Dhabi UAE, if you have a college education from an american university you can get a job there. The land is beautiful, oceanfront, no trash. I'd retire there in a heart beat. Very, very rich country and American friendly, they just had a news article a couple weeks ago though that they were starting to crackdown on the nude sunbathing tourists however.

Dubai, ninety miles away, would be a great place to encourage KC to go!! A British women had "drunken sex" on the beach there and is now facing 6 years in jail. I'm sure jails there would not be as accommodating to her "rights". Actually, reading the article, I saw some interesting similarities between this women and KC, except this women didn't "lose a daughter". 'tis an interesting read...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1034502/Dubai-sex-beach-woman-face-court.html

As in Caylee was her possession? I actually believe that's what she thought of her, something she owned that she could do whatever she wanted to with her. MOO

More like: my snothead, my offspring, so yeah she did see Caylee as just her possesion to do with as she liked.

This is priceless ~ http://www.wftv.com/video/17636551/index.html
Listen to the reporters yelling questions at the end, and the female reporter who says "why are you strutting like that?" Too funny!!

Bwahahahaha!!:rolling:

Watching that long strut to the truck I envisioned KC starring in this hilarious commercial that sorta plays out as a little mini-movie of KC's mating ritual now that I think of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxAwue7Fs

:Banane57:

NANCY GRACE TRANSCIPT:
Aired October 6, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

Missing Toddler`s Mother Asks Off House Arrest to Search

"Casey, the prime suspect in baby Caylee`s disappearance, petitions the court to travel in secret, searching for Caylee. Until this, mom, Casey, refusing to cooperate with police, her own attorney even stating publicly she will not tell police what she knows because it`s, quote, "not in her best interests"

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/06/ng.01.html

Bwahahahaha!!:rolling:

Watching that long strut to the truck I envisioned KC starring in this hilarious commercial that sorta plays out as a little mini-movie of KC's mating ritual now that I think of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxxAwue7Fs

:Banane57:

OK, now it is my turn to BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :crazy:
That commercial was hysterical and to think of KC doing it, knowing she be doing that pouty lip thing she does, was side-splitting!!! Thanks for the laugh!

I was watching a crime and punishment program the other night and the story was about a case where they administered sodium penithol to the perp.(back in the 70's)
If this were my kid I would pin her butt down and inject her myself.

All it would have taken to make KC "act responsibly" is for CA/GA to try a little tough love the 1st time she lied, stole, ???. Two of my children, when KC's age, borrowed money from me to bail them out of delinquent tickets (needless to say they got an *advertiser censored** chewing, paychecks confiscated until I was repaid, and a warning to never ask again). The next time it occurred, they were calling me from jail asking for me to pay their tickets and bail them out. My comment was "sorry, you had your 1 chance". After spending 10 days in jail to "work off" their tickets, they came home being responsible adults. No more problems, no more calls to Mom.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back