Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same here Boston, I was in Lee's court at first, but he is just as whacked as them now....

When I heard the "Jail House Phone Calls" he really sounded like he was trying to help

Now I think he'll do anything to KC

Where does LA live? Maybe she was with him and thats why he will not take test?

Maybe they want his DNA to perform a paternity comparison? LP has eluded to this multiple times. It (incest) would/could show a motive? Lord this is hard to type and discuss! Poor baby - (Caylee)!

It seems to me that Baez is telling the family to stay away from taking polygraphs, and probably advised them not to take DNA tests, but CA and GA went against his suggestions. They must be watching media and know that they are being suspect in aiding and abetting and want to eliminate any suggestion of that. Baez is so incompetent and narcisistic that it is disgusting. He seems like a know it all and believes he knows best and he is such a great lawyer that he could get Hitler off He is so way over his head.

Interesting. I wonder what the probable cause could be for obtaining LA's DNA?

Unless he had something to hide, why wouldn't he willingly give up his DNA to help find Caylee? You say it as if it is a normal thing to refuse. I don't think so. In my opinion, it places a cloud of suspicion over him.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

When I heard the "Jail House Phone Calls" he really sounded like he was trying to help

Now I think he'll do anything to KC

He sure sounded like he was 'grilling her' for any info she'd spew but yes, I agree. He is obeying mama's commands.

I was always suspicious about that, like who can remember that after a month? It was supposed to be an 'ordinary' day at the time.

A lot of people said he remembered b/c he was ex- LE..My FIL is ex-LE and if I asked him what I wore the last time I saw him..he wouldn't have a clue. I think GA saw Caylee last either in PJ's or the blue shirt and white shorts that she had on at the nursing home. I would have respected GA if he said "I haven't a clue what they were wearing" I just can't fathom him remembering that at all.

Doesn't bother me. He had the legal right to refuse to volunteer. He did. So what.
However, since when is a DNA sample obtained by subpoena? They would have needed a search warrant and would have needed probable cause for that.

Yeah & Casey has a legal right not to talk to LE too right?

My point was that Caylee is Lee's Neice & you would think he would want to Co-operate with LE

And who said Subpoena?

I thought LE obtained a warrant & got it that way!

I don't mean to sound too harsh, but I think it's odd that a young man would move just a few blocks or miles from his parents house. Who would do that? Geez, get a life.
This is not a normal family, for starters. But...at the bond hearing on the stand, LA said that his job offered onsite residency where he moved.

Tony didnt say she spent the night there, Clint did but then kinda backtracked and said he couldnt remember. Tony has always said she did not spend the night there, and the cell phone pings confirm that.

Tony and his roommate said she spent the night there. Why was she texting him?

I really think she killed Caylee out of anger at Cindy and she had a fit of rage and jealousy. Caylee probably was crying for her grandmother when they left and all the screaming/arguing scared little Caylee.

KC was in a jealous rage and killed her. Probably hid her in the trunk, spent the night at TonE's and snuck back home early the next morning, if at all.

BTW, Cindy, how can you hear someone "breathing" through a door and was did you see KC's car when you left for work on the 16th????

Then again, I really don't think George saw KC nor Caylee on the 16th. He was too "detailed" about what they were wearing, backpack colors, etc.

I hate her too!!!! Hey KC - Get ready for some squirrel stew (always heard squirrel taste like chicken, and I know you must love chicken!!

I dont think so either maybe he doesnt remember I don't think he did on purpose.

LA, like KC thinks he is above the law..his whole attitude reminds me of KC to an absolute "T"

I feel the same here, he thinks he is above the law or is hiding something.
By the way, where has LA been lately? No mention of him that I can remember for a while.:confused:

Yeah & Casey has a legal right not to talk to LE too right?

My point was that Caylee is Lee's Neice & you would think he would want to Co-operate with LE

And who said Subpoena?

I thought LE obtained a warrant & got it that way!

LOL and we have the legal right to suspect LA is as hinky as they come. He knew they could get a warrant and get it so what is the point of refusing other than to be an *advertiser censored**???

Does LA's girlfriend live with him? That would clear up whether Casey and Caylee went there th night of the 15th..and I agree, GA did not see them the 16th

Don't get too excited ~ I think Texas is the only state that can seek the DP without a body. I've read that Florida can't. :behindbar

Another somber note, even if you can get a DP verdict without a body, statistics show that very few parents ever get the DP for murdering their children - especially if there is any hint of doubt (ie, they can't prove exactly how/when it was done). This sad fact makes me think that without Caylee's body, at best, we'll see her get life.

LOL and we have the legal right to suspect LA is as hinky as they come. He knew they could get a warrant and get it so what is the point of refusing other than to be an *advertiser censored**???
That's why I think he did it. Just to be an azz!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BDunnam
Back