Nancy Grace 10/9 Thurs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel the same here, he thinks he is above the law or is hiding something.
By the way, where has LA been lately? No mention of him that I can remember for a while.:confused:

LA is like this..he was in the total spotlight early on..talking to the media..acting like an utter SUPERSTAR. He did this until the trunk evidence came to light then SUDDENLY LA vanished into the night, except for an occasional visit to the Sunday night vigil. He ran with his tail between his legs in my opinion. He KNOWS what's up and I think he knows it all. JMO.

Does LA's girlfriend live with him? That would clear up whether Casey and Caylee went there th night of the 15th..and I agree, GA did not see them the 16th

LA's gf is Mallory. I havent read much about her except for a rumor that she is pregnant and they have split up.

I dont hate CA I feel sorry for her and one day she will realize that god gave her a special gift and she has to live with that for the rest of her life. I can say I dont agree with what she has done and i dis like her actions.

If Caylee died on the 16th, her body decomposed for about 12 days. On the 24th, 8 days after she dies, Casey confronts her father with gas cans and her reaction about the him near the trunk. Does he claim there was no smell and with the gas cans there--- just how much room would there be for a body to be? How deep is the trunk and how large the cans?

I still don't understand how she could have been in her parents home on a Friday morning unless she knew for sure her father was gone. How would she know that???

It seems to me that Baez is telling the family to stay away from taking polygraphs, and probably advised them not to take DNA tests, but CA and GA went against his suggestions. They must be watching media and know that they are being suspect in aiding and abetting and want to eliminate any suggestion of that. Baez is so incompetent and narcisistic that it is disgusting. He seems like a know it all and believes he knows best and he is such a great lawyer that he could get Hitler off He is so way over his head.

GA & CA have their own lawyer

Yeah & Casey has a legal right not to talk to LE too right?

My point was that Caylee is Lee's Neice & you would think he would want to Co-operate with LE

And who said Subpoena?

I thought LE obtained a warrant & got it that way!

I think I did at first.....I was so shocked by the news...then I said search warrent.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:sorry

I feel the same here, he thinks he is above the law or is hiding something.
By the way, where has LA been lately? No mention of him that I can remember for a while.:confused:

I read somewhere earlier today that he and his girlfriend Mallory had broken up due to KC and that Mallory is pregnant.

I still think he has an illegitimate business and he's avoiding having being questioned for that.

KCs shred of truth=His business name just happens to be Unversal Ventures and KC keeps telling everyone she works for Universal. :waitasec:

LA is like this..he was in the total spotlight early on..talking to the media..acting like an utter SUPERSTAR. He did this until the trunk evidence came to light then SUDDENLY LA vanished into the night, except for an occasional visit to the Sunday night vigil. He ran with his tail between his legs in my opinion. He KNOWS what's up and I think he knows it all. JMO.

:clap::clap::clap:He is involved, I would love to know why they split up though!

Could be...it just makes more sense to me that KC would have killed Caylee on Sunday evening when she was still furious at Cindy, and in a rage.

Yeah, I have to agree with you that I can see that more than the next day. But then you have to believe that george lied to the police about seeing Casey and Caylee the next day. I thought he was lying for a long time but LE seems to trust, and believe, him. And it's more creepy if Casey came back and got Caylee from her snug home, took her out and killed her after she had the chance to cool down!! Just awful.

LOL and we have the legal right to suspect LA is as hinky as they come. He knew they could get a warrant and get it so what is the point of refusing other than to be an *advertiser censored**???

WTF....Is wrong with these people?

Usually when a child goes missing the family is pleading with the public & LE for help....

I just don't get why Lee would make things harder for LE by refusing..

I know he can't really believe Caylee is with the Nanny - Nobody is that.......... (well I better not say it)

If Caylee died on the 16th, her body decomposed for about 12 days. On the 24th, 8 days after she dies, Casey confronts her father with gas cans and her reaction about the him near the trunk. Does he claim there was no smell and with the gas cans there--- just how much room would there be for a body to be? How deep is the trunk and how large the cans?

I still don't understand how she could have been in her parents home on a Friday morning unless she knew for sure her father was gone. How would she know that???
If you will go to the Images thread, you can see a photo of a car like Casey's to see for yourself the size of the trunk etc. There is quite a bit of room there.

GA & CA have their own lawyer
Even though they have their own lawyer, you have to think that Baez is talking to them about what the right thing to do for their daughter is. Their lawyer is mostly PR. The person who got C's in law school, but passed the bar...practices law..last name is Baez

Yes, I think he knows too. KC went to him to help hide the body. She didn't know what to do and needed help. She trusted LA, and LA knew the home situation with CA.:mad:

Correct, IIRC GA and CA were going to submit to a lie detector test at one point but Lee convinced them not to........things that make ya go hmmmmm
Yeah, but since they're now saying that Lee was the only one to refuse a polygraph administered by the FBI, does that mean George and Cindy agreed to it at a later time?

Don't get too excited ~ I think Texas is the only state that can seek the DP without a body. I've read that Florida can't. :behindbar

Could someone please say if this is true or not? I live in FL I should know this, but I don't.

I think I did at first.....I was so shocked by the news...then I said search warrent.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:sorry

No Biggie......I just wasn't sure if the poster who quoted my post was saying that I said it or if Nancy Grace said it

:)

Yeah, I have to agree with you that I can see that more than the next day. But then you have to believe that george lied to the police about seeing Casey and Caylee the next day. I thought he was lying for a long time but LE seems to trust, and believe, him. And it's more creepy if Casey came back and got Caylee from her snug home, took her out and killed her after she had the chance to cool down!! Just awful.

Yeah, that adds a whole new level of evil to her actions, doesn't it? Cold-blooded and calculating instead of acting in a rage. EVIL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79
Back